Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES (964 Views)

Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / The Real Biblical Israelites-that Went Thru Curses Of Deut 28:15-68 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Rossikki: 4:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES

Stunning art works from ancient Europe depict the bible characters, like Moses, King David, and Jesus, as NEGROID BLACKS.

(How then did they turn... 'white'?)

Happy viewing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuUAnpIPK5E&t=1415s
Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Very long.

She may be right about the colour and the white washing of ancient paintings as she has demonstrated. But I have also observed that their facial structure is very unique to specific African tribal groups. The Cushites, and Semites of Ethiopia and considering their hair has big curls, those are probably the only candidates.
Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Rossikki: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
Very long.

She may be right about the colour and the white washing of ancient paintings as she has demonstrated. But I have also observed that their facial structure is very unique to specific African tribal groups. The Cushites, and Semites of Ethiopia and considering their hair has big curls, those are probably the only candidates.

I wouldn't go by the depictions of actual facial features, since they merely corresponded to those drawing them...ie Europeans. Those drawings were made many centuries after the lives of the actual personalities represented.. But what the artists KNEW was that those personalties were black people.
Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Rossikki: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot accept you!''

1 Like

Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Rossikki:

I wouldn't go by the depictions of actual facial features, since they merely corresponded to those drawing them...ie Europeans. Those drawings were made many centuries after the lives of the actual personalities represented.. But what the artists KNEW was that those personalties were black people.
I think it was a famous Egyptian Prime minister who once said that Israelis went out of their land black and came back white grin I heard that when I was still very empathetic to Israel. It made me wonder.

It's part of the middle Eastern conflict. The Arabs surrounding Israelis are convinced that the zionists are impostors grin
Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Fulaman198(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well it would make sense. Hebrew is an Afro Asiatic language. Where do Afro Asiatic languages originate? In Africa (East Africa to be precise). Most Afro Asiatic languages are still spoken in Africa mainly till this day
Re: Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES by Deicide: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrpresident go like this kin Thread..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) / Islam - Do Not Forget Your Own Soul / Laodicea, Part 1 : Are You "Hot" Enough For God? ( Rev 3:15 ) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.