Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization (9685 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Enice(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
calaway:

continue fooling ur self. liars
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/boko-haram-leader-new-video-says-indeed-crushed-us-can-see-like/
you believe thisboko haram video, but you don't believe the nigerian army, you don't believe the wike/fayose audios, you see them as fake and you don't believe that dasuki, PEJ and the rest stole money from the treasure but you believe boko haram. What are you? A boko symphatizer

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by darknetcom: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
the flag is a trophy..you strange one...

or you think shekau will willfuly give it to buhari..

wailers are strange ones...

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by darknetcom: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
you believe thisboko haram video, but you don't believe the nigerian army, you don't believe the wike/fayose audios, you see them as fake and you don't believe that dasuki, PEJ and the rest stole money from the treasure but you believe boko haram. What are you? A boko symphatizer

they way they see chibok girls as a scam..

wailers are under a spell...
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Horus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7oFknjij0

Buhari Receives Captured Boko Haram Flag
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is a coded message. The flag, displayers and terrorist organization are one integral part.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by doctokwus: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

We are on the same page then ...GEJ was a disaster and Buhari is also one ..I am not a fan of GEJ at all
kk
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Geniro: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And your useless hero jonafucktard couldnt even visit anywhere close to Bornu when his liars Reno et al kept telling us the terrorists were being routed back then. The coward hid in a hole in aso rock for years until gallant APC governors visited before he had the guts to take a trip down there for some photo-ops.

Shekau's defeat hurt you guys so much, just admit it. grin

Look at the pics During GEJ era below,take note of the time stamp and weep for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Airoflaw(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
drss2:
n u tink openly displaying boko arams flag by a president (sometin dat should have been burned in sambisa) is not indirect advert for boko
I pray shekau is not a good photo shopper like adekunle gold..
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Geniro: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:
the flag is a trophy..you strange one...

or you think shekau will willfuly give it to buhari..

wailers are strange ones...

You lot are shameless ,During GEJ era, this are the pics of soldiers below.

You celebrate mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Kemperor: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
And what is wrong in displaying the flag of a defeated terrorists organization during a presentation?

What did you expect the president to display?The flag of Nigeria or what? Some of you though.

This Hausa man.. get some sense..
How can a president proudly snap with the flag of a terrorist insurgent group...?
Which World learder has ever done such...
Has American leaders with their terrorism fight popularity done such...
I tire for you...just common sense...
Don't you know that picture can be use for recruitment of more members?
Just burn it so the illiterate extremist Fanatics in the North will know its wrong to be part of the insurgency or does he want to put it in the National Museum?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by darknetcom: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kemperor:

This Hausa man.. get some sense..
How can a president proudly snap with the flag of a terrorist insurgent group...?
Which World learder has ever done such...
Has American leaders with their terrorism fight popularity done such...
I tire for you...just common sense...
Don't you know that picture can be use for recruitment of more members?
Just burn it so the illiterate extremist Fanatics in the North will know its wrong to be part of the insurgency or does he want to put it in the National Museum?

who told you we have to do everything like the western world...??..

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Horus(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Freedom2016:
How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Boko Haram Flag? Whats the need of displaying the flag of a terrorist organization that has killed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians? Pathetic!

The flag was displayed as a War Trophy

These 13 Photos of US Troops With Enemy Flags Show Some Traditions Never Die
http://undertheradar.military.com/2016/08/these-13-photos-of-us-troops-with-enemy-flags-show-some-traditions-never-die/
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Kemperor: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
I don't have to show you any picture, but your common sense would have told you that displaying that flag by buhari was a sign that boko haram have been roundly defeated(unless if you are sad about boko haram's defeat).

And why will obama display the flag of ISIL/al-Qa'eda when the group haven't been defeated? Didn't you see how western leaders were displaying the NAZI's symbol/flags when hilter's Germany was defeated in world war2? Go check youtube.

Most you are just too ignorant. You vomit every nonsense that comes into your minds because you don't like the president, but who cares?

This Hausa/Fulani people with no sense at all... just appreciating your stupidity and empty mind..
Now tell me has Boko Haram being defeated??
Taking camp zero which is their strong base doesn't mean they are defeated... what dey f!!!!!!!!
Don't you know they can have a plan B... recruit in another base and continue with operation??
Until they give us the dead body of shekau and all his leaders including those that where exchanged for the chibok girls then we will believe that Boko Haram has been defeated...
At least the European power celebrated after the death of Hitler and the fall of the Nazi empire...

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Kemperor: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

who told you we have to do everything like the western world...??..

If you can't learn from people then you allow wisdom to teach you..
This is a New Year so i pray God strengthens, give wisdom, understanding, knowledge and blessings to our president...
To enable him rule the country like no other
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Splashme: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
saint7000:
Afonjas are already here supporting and defending him. And telling us this is New Year. May God never forgive this people..they represent and support everything evil in this country. It's like they cannot separate good from evil!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by darknetcom: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kemperor:

If you can't learn from people then you allow wisdom to teach you..
This is a New Year so i pray God strengthens, give wisdom, understanding, knowledge and blessings to our president...
To enable him rule the country like no other

their is no such thing like new year..

time is a continium....

all what una whorship is white-peoples nonesense...

we black people calculate time with the moon....
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Bitterleafsoup: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Horus:

http://undertheradar.military.com/2016/08/these-13-photos-of-us-troops-with-enemy-flags-show-some-traditions-never-die/
Show me a picture of the POTUS displaying the flag please.

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by ivandragon: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Geniro:

You lot are shameless ,During GEJ era, this are the pics of soldiers below.

You celebrate mediocrity.

they will behave as if they didn't see your post.

those guys were the real BH sympathisers. then they mocked every news of victory for the NA, gloated over every bombing by BH, found joy in every attack on the NA by BH, pissed on themselves with glee when the West frustrated GEJ's desperate efforts to buy arms...

then they come here to act like patriots & try to distort the facts, justify incompetence & praise mediocrity.

these were the same people who were praising saboteurs when the gas pipelines supplying our power stations were been blown up just to frustrate the efforts of GEJ to supply power.

bunch of nitwits.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Kemperor: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

their is no such thing like new year..

time is a continium....

all what una whorship is white-peoples nonesense...

we black people calculate time with the moon....

Please respect ma religion so that i can respect yours...
Different religions in planet earth so you are free to choose what you want... at least it is in your constitution and that of almost every country...
The time you are suppose to use to worship your god u use it to mock other people's religion...aint that funny?

So tell me sir or madam which religion is the cause of 80% crisis in the world?

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by darknetcom: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kemperor:

Please respect ma religion so that i can respect yours...
Different religions in planet earth so you are free to choose what you want... at least it is in your constitution and that of almost every country...
The time you use to worship your god u use it to mock other people's religion...aint that funny?

So tell me sir or madam which religion is the cause of 80% crisis in the world?

okay..
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
And what is wrong in displaying the flag of a defeated terrorists organization during a presentation?

What did you expect the president to display?The flag of Nigeria or what? Some of you though.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by calaway: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:

What are u saying. U need to have a checkup

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Enice(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
calaway:

What are u saying. U need to have a checkup
are you sure you are ok? I think not cause Its only a devil that will support the evil boko.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by shegxyy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is 2017 you better focus on your life and make a name for yourself. Buhari you are criticising every day has made a name for himself. He can't be forgotten in Nigeria's history. Man ruled Nigeria as a military man and as a civilian. He can't be forgotten either for good reasons or bad reasons. Face your life in 2017 so you won't end up a spectator in life.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by shegxyy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kemperor:

This Hausa/Fulani people with no sense at all... just appreciating your stupidity and empty mind..
Now tell me has Boko Haram being defeated??
Taking camp zero which is their strong bass doesn't mean they are defeated... what dey f!!!!!!!!
Don't you know they can have a plan B... recruit in another bass and continue with operation??
Until they give us the dead body of shekau and all his leaders including those that where exchanged for the chibok girls then we will believe that Boko Haram has been defeated...
At least the European power celebrated after the death of Hitler and the fall of the Nazi empire...
And by your logic the death of shekau means an end to Boko Haram right? Let me ask you this question who is the founder of Boko Haram? Is he alive or dead?

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by calaway: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
are you sure you are ok? I think not cause Its only a devil that will support the evil boko.

Please dnt quote me ever...
Madman!

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Enice(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
calaway:

Please dnt quote me ever...
Madman!
I will quote you and you can't do shit. You evil perfidy. You all will be put to shame for your subversive plans against this country, this 2017, in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Kemperor: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
shegxyy:

And by your logic the death of shekau means an end to Boko Haram right? Let me ask you this question who is the founder of Boko Haram? Is he alive or dead?

Do u wanna talk about the man that started it as an enlightenment for his people.. he whom they claim his teachings were radicalised?

Kill them all so there won't be a new leader...since a new leader surfaces whenever one is dead...jailing them might still give their members hope of continuation...
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by idupaul: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Horus:

Did you see any of them display it in their state house?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by haffaze777(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Oga, it is a victory trophy and that picture one is going to have a psychological impact on the idiot that calls himself shekau, his followers, and his Nairaland fans (i didnt say you are one of those fans oo, but you seem pained by his defeat grin )

God punish shekau amd all his nairaland fans. May 2017 be their worst year ever! Amen! grin

AMEEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Osgilliat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
He has achieved what your past and present heroes cannot achieve. I'm not disappointed that you are all masturbating on this. If he didn't display the flag this way you all will say its not the Boko haram flag, now he does, you are all nailing him to the cross. Even PDP congratulated him on the defeat of Boko haram yet you cant still see the future with your eyes open rather you close your eyes to the everyday good news. Since the defeat of some people heroes their life has been stagnant, fidgeting and perambulating. The only advice I will give to you if you are in this category is to move on and quit shouting recessing, because in this economy recession. a lot of people has make it and keep making it. Thank you all.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by laribari(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naija9090:
Height of Foolishness. Who advised him to do this? Boko Haram can use this as an advert and recruitment picture with Buhari holding their flag. Kai kai kai where is their sense for God sake? No advisers? Dumb people ruling this country who can not reason!

Actually there was nothing wrong with carrying or checking out that demonic flag but the fool Na the presidential photographer or who ever put the picture online.

Should buhari be looking at the useless flag from far?
The difference btw we and Yankee is that they won't put out everything; you only see what they want you to.

Ever snapped such and put online is the idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. / Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu / I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.