Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (56783 Views)

Pat Attah Shows His Cooking Skills / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
tastee
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Ten12(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
With dat size of his stomach if he doesn't know how to cook who will

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
For those who give but I don't take... tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by bangging(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
obliviously he cooks better than some girl
. Did u hv test?
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
bangging:
. Did u hv test?
taste
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Mikylopez(f): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
obliviously he cooks better than some girl
some girls
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Greedgod: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Feminists will like this thread

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by softMarket(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Janetessy:
This is so

Romantic

I like smiley
Baby........I can cook!!!
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by nonjebose(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
radiokilla:
Yeah, Egusi with snail. Thunder fire anyone that does not give a fvck
Hahahaha. Egusi with snail and dry fish, yummy. Don't mind pretenders
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Janetessy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
softMarket:

Baby........I can cook!!!

cheesy

Let's see what you can do

Do u have pics ?
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by MARKone(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ibu: OK this is the dried fish, it improves the taste of the food

Ibu: when moulding the Fufu, you can put the singlet of the fish on top of it grin

Presenter: Singlet

Ibu: OK the cloth of the fish grin
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donate and be donated to within 48hrs
Join now

https:///6ORyfEGXljf0h2sCvKqzym
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lool I just like this guy
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Iceeydee: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Martino240:
well..
Oga na who edit that picture for you na? undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Fortissimo502: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool I just like this guy

Took the words right out of my mouth (okay, fingers).

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Iceeydee:

Oga na who edit that picture for you na? undecided
Your grandfather
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by ychris: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Love Machine:
if someone quote you nw, ur moniker will be changing to love machine upadan
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by fkdmods: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Martino240:
well..

Gives a Bleep? Really?
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Iceeydee: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Martino240:
Your grandfather
Lol...what does my old man(RIP) have to do with the question I asked you?

Oga correct that grammatical error jor and stop disgracing your parents by telling us that they wasted money on your education. grin
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Decryptor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls, all these "those giving a f*ck" memes are becoming annoying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
ychris:
if someone quote you nw, ur moniker will be changing to love machine upadan
Abi
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by oskaaay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wahoo..Interesting. Happy New Year grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nixiepie:
Yummy yummy
more like Yummy Tummy

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Angelinastto(f): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is new year. Better things should make fp biko
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by ychris: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Love Machine:
Abi
o su mi walahi.. But Btw hw e take dey appen lyk that na? undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Na mod censor am
ychris:
o su mi walahi..
But Btw hw e take dey appen lyk that na? undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
He sabi
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by fergieboy: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mr IBU that wants to snatch my girlfriend embarassed

Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by Orpe7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Martino240:
well..

Seems no one is giving a Bleep these days
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by mrtegation99(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Janetessy:
This is so

Romantic

I like smiley
Nigerian Definition of Romantic indeed
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by mrtegation99(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
DirtyGold:
I see a lot of hungry people hating on this thread...... Well, it is a new year, stop forming or hating so you can be invited to the table grin grin grin

What's tha business?

How do you know
Lai Mohammed apprentice smiley
Re: Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat by MhizKristy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
So?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Lady Recreates Ebuka’s Famous Agbada (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.