Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP (14523 Views)

Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by shammah1(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Useless government
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Khohen: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Ministry of Interior recently awarded contract for "Rapid Respond Squad Abuja Type II" for 7 states and there is one for Anambra(Otuocha-Aguleri)

kingdompropty:
Shior. I will do. I will build. I will construct. When will they start doing sef?

Sambisa - Military base.

Southern Kaduna- Police Base.

South south - Navy Base .

South East - Maybe Anti - Terrorists Camp.

Nonsense.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by repogirl(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Mtcheww! Rubbish!

800 people killed and not one person arrested for the crimes. Are the killers ghosts that suddenly disappear?

Now they want to establish which stupid police? Police that are aiding the 'untouchables'? They can keep deceiving themselves.

The only way is for the people to defend themselves against these people who are out on a mission to drive them from their lands.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by mindtricks: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Good idea as far as it will help put a permanent end to killings in southern Kaduna. I was in a vehicle last week Friday , I saw a man weeping like a toddler. He was lamenting how herdsmen invaded his village killing his pregnant wife, two kids and his aged parent.

He only managed to escape from kafanchan to abuja. The clothes he was wearing are only property left with him, everything gone cry cry cry....

The bolded is the wrong assumption, where you made the greatest mistake in that submission.

What makes you think tomorrow you will not see many more bereaved persons still from the same Southern Kaduna even the with yet to exist Police Base crying over new killings?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Emu4life(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2017
perfect step to stop violence
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2017
And what happened to making sure that these marauding blood-thirsty Fulani demons are arrested and punished in accordance with the laws of the land?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Emu4life(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2017
GoggleB:
Establish what?
After many lives has been lost.

All I know is Buhari hate Christians.
Quote me unnecessarily and thunder fire ur hand Dis new year.
Yes! Buhari hate Christians. Can u do anything about It
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by mindtricks: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Khohen:
Ministry of Interior recently awarded contract for "Rapid Respond Squad Abuja Type II" for 7 states and there is one for Anambra(Otuocha-Aguleri)

Whatever, does that account for all the human lives wasted or are we conclude it is impossible to fish out the murderers and serve them justice or I guess we are just talking about the lives of fowls and goats?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
GoggleB:
Establish what?

recieve sense in Jesus name.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by smilingface(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2017
first thing first.bring to book those that are responsible for the atrocities on peaceful people of southern kaduna.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2017
GoggleB:

Did the fight against BH just started when he came?
So also is the fight in southern kaduna. the raiding of Fulani herds men in southern kaduna predate this government
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Good idea as far as it will help put a permanent end to killings in southern Kaduna. I was in a vehicle last week Friday , I saw a man weeping like a toddler. He was lamenting how herdsmen invaded his village killing his pregnant wife, two kids and his aged parent.

He only managed to escape from kafanchan to abuja. The clothes he was wearing are only property left with him, everything gone cry cry cry....

herdsmen are barbaric being
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by APCmyheart(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2017
GoggleB:
Establish what?

OMG what can't hatred do,

He hates christian?

Good to hear but the last time i check....

Babachir
Ameachi
Onu
Fayemi
Adeshina
Ngige
Dalung......etc are all Budah.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by sammyj: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2017
This is medicine after death to me !!! tongue angry
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Puzzo10: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2017
This government is senseless...this is medicine after death
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:
Idiotic buharia are you serious? After all the killing! Yah mad sorry to say angry..............where is my chicken.. Mommy
children everywhere on nairaland. If your glorified intellectual buffon hero had done something similar after the chibok massacre, the chibok girls would all be home by now. What did he do?he went to kano to dance skelewu. Rubbish.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2017
smilingface:
first thing first.bring to book those that are responsible for the atrocities on peaceful people of southern kaduna.
so because the culprits have not been brought to book, nothing else should be done? Nawa for una thinking.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
children everywhere on nairaland. If your glorified intellectual buffon hero had done something similar after the chibok massacre, the chibok girls would all be home by now. What did he do?he went to kano to dance skelewu. Rubbish.
Yah mad
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2017
sammyj:
This is medicine after death to me !!! tongue angry
what of wicked wike's killings. Are those also medicine after death?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Godfullsam(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2017
mindtricks:

The bolded is the wrong assumption, where you made the greatest mistake in that submission.

What makes you think tomorrow you will not see many more bereaved persons still from the same Southern Kaduna even the with yet to exist Police Base crying over new killings?

Oyah clap for yourself since you think you are a good analyst who knows how to spot 'mistakes'.

Pls go over my comment again, u will see 'as far as', and then you will see 'permanent end'. I don't know if those words rang any bell to your hears before you considered my submission 'the greatest mistake'

This is new year o shocked! I pray God gives u a 'permanenet' sense this time around.

#Nooffencement.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Yah mad
so e pain u? Baby come on gerrrara here. Go and suck mommy's bobby.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
so e pain u? Baby come on gerrrara here. Go and suck mommy's bobby.
Am doing that now dick!! Come and take the second nipple breast long throat.............. Iffa beat u this new year ehn

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Am doing that now dick!! Come and take the second nipple breast long throat.............. Iffa beat u this new year ehn
see your leg like chewing stick. You be gate man?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
see your leg like chewing stick. You be gate man?
If yah a gal kiss my lips..if yah a guy take me to ur cutest sis

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by freshboi88: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Baba we r seeing ur efforts to put things in order..... U have dealt a huge blow to Boko Haram...... Now this!!!....pls achieve it on time so that we can give u an A+ on security, for now I give u a C on anti corruption...... But an F on the economy.

All u need do baba is step up d anti corruption war in 2017 and continue on d progress made on security, tht alone is enough to give u a deserved second term.....

Those who can't deal with it can as well go to hell

Happy New Year
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

If yah a gal kiss my lips..if yah a guy take me to ur cutest sis
see him face like .....
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
see him face like .....
Envy n jealousy go kee u ...just admit I'm cute wink
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Envy n jealousy go kee u ...just admit I'm cute wink
you funny no be small. You dey find girl for net. Girl no dey your area? You no get area code.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
you funny no be small. You dey find girl for net. Girl no dey your area? You no get area code.
Am new here, just relocated lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by sammyj: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2017
All is same of the same because their is no difference between half a dozen and six. !!! angry shocked undecided
Enice:
what of wicked wike's killings. Are those also medicine after death?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Am new here, just relocated lipsrsealed
you are making you first mistake by acting like a playboy. Tha good gurls will flee. Just try to be nice and easy going, the rest will be history
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
you are making you first mistake by acting like a playboy. Tha good gurls will flee. Just try to be nice and easy going, the rest will be history
Noted!!am a loverboy, thanks anyways, give me your number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna / Eid Kabir: Dangote Hosted By Sokoto State Govt & Sultanate Council (photos) / Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Chased Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.