Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP (14524 Views)

Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by mindtricks: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:

Oyah clap for yourself since you think you are a good analyst who knows how to spot 'mistakes'.

Pls go over my comment again, u will see 'as far as', and then you will see 'permanent end'. I don't know if those words rang any bell to your hears before you considered my submission 'the greatest mistake'

This is new year o shocked! I pray God gives u a 'permanenet' sense this time around.

#Nooffencement.

Buddy, no amount of offence can equal that being taken by those of us presently mourning our beloved ones murdered in broad daylight!

Go on celebrate your new year which really matters to you, let the bereaved go on with their mourning, even as people in positions that matter continue to do nothing when it matters most.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Noted!!am a loverboy, thanks anyways, give me your number
I am a married man with kids.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Alatise247(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Good development
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Toksytoks(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nigerians complain a lot without first dissecting the fundamentals. Nigeria as a country is grossly underpoliced. The potency of every police force in the world is hinged primarily on numerical strength, passion, technology and support.

367,000 police officers in a country with 200m inhabitants is abysmally poor and pathetic. An average of 2 officers to a 1000 citizens in a country with 967,000 sqkm, such huge landmass. Half of these depleted police officers are attached to VIPs ranging from counsellors wife to the hottest Musician in town. Davido has 2 mobile police officers attached to him.

Telecommunications equipment/radio gadgets poor, no patrols vans in most cities except Lagos.

I was in my town few months back, a small town in Kogi state with a population of 40,000 is manned by one police 'post' with 2 officers. These officers have just one bike and no walkie-talkie. They rely on GSM phones to communicate so they don't get live feeds. The army which provides occasional support is stretched now with activities in the NE, ND and other parts of the country so the police force is totally helpless.

If bandits attack my community they will have a free day over and over again. No government can effectively solve this problem without first addressing the need for decentralization of the force, recruitment, renumeration, equipment and training.

The sad incident that happened in southern Kaduna can happen anywhere. Establishing a base in Southern Kaduna will calm the tension but won't solve the fundamental issue.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by mengho(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
GoggleB:
Establish what?
After many lives has been lost.

All I know is Buhari hate Christians.
Quote me unnecessarily and thunder fire ur hand Dis new year.

pls tell me what you want, cause I notice whatever dis man does iPods youth like you always have something to complain about & insult him
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
I am a married man with kids.
Lol give your friends number that's a girl........... Or junior sister that you love so much
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Expect opposite of whatever u heard from Buhari govt
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Enice(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Lol give your friends number that's a girl........... Or junior sister that you love so much
tufiakwa. Na my person you want use take do miss anambra
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Kingspin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
If you only safeguard kafenchan, what about other area. The Northern Muslims heavily investing in Islam spread across Nigeria, rather then using the money to develop their people. When peaceful and monetary means fail to bring people to Islam/jihad, they use force and killing.
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by iamteegee(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enice:
tufiakwa. Na my person you want use take do miss anambra
Akuko obe!! Me sef na MR Nigeria
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
AN URGENT STATE OF EMERGENCY SHOULD BE DECLARED IN KADUNA STATE.
THE SAME GOVERMENT THAT DEPLOYED OVER 28,000 ARMED TROOPS FOR RIVER STATE ELECTION CANNOT DEPLOY THE SAME ARMED TROOPS TO KADUNA TO PROTECT IT'S CITIZEN. THIS IS ABOUT TWO HOURS JOURNEY FROM FCT ABUJA?
HOW COME THE ATTACKERS COULD MOVE AROUND WITHOUT ANY ARREST EVEN WITH A 24 HOUR CURFEW IN PLACE.?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Chukazu: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
ordinary mobile police post in a slaughter ground,like Southern Kaduna while the same government is quick to deploy the military for south east where we haven't heard any absurdity of killings?
Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by Mayor38(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2017

Re: FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP by kaplip(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
That's after the Fulanis have razed down villages and taken many lives, hmm There ris God oo

Governor Emmanuel Picks Guber Nomination Form / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There