Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) (42408 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Tragedy struck in Idumuje Ugboko a town in Aniocha North L.G.A delta state which happens to be my town, the whole town was thrown into mourning . In the early hours of 25th December 2016, some hoodlums attacked the family of Mrs Comfort Ogor Ubani and her four grand children in which they were burnt to death. It was learnt that the attackers first of all raped the grand daughter before gathering them in the parlour then poured petrol on them and set them on fire. one of the children who tried to escape was killed by those outside and was set ablaze.
Mr. Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim, Delta State Commissioner of Police who visited the scene of the crime openly wept after seeing a grand mother of about 80 years and her four grand children roasted like a yam.

The Commissioner of Police is also asking how on earth can people be this wicked? He promised to make sure that the perpetrators of such evil act will be brought to book.
http://www.eveyo.com/news/nigeria-news/227247-Shocking-Woman-4-Grandchildren-Died-On-Christmas-Day-In-Delta.html

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by GoggleB(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Chaiii..
So sad.
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by softMarket(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
God have mercy!!

I saw the end of 2016...its not by my power
BUT

By the GRACE of GOD

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by softMarket(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
God have mercy!!

I saw the end of 2016...its not by my power
BUT

By the GRACE of GOD

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by MrBrighto: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017
TOO BAD!! RIP, MAY GOD GIVE THEIR FAMILY HEART TO BEAR THE LOSS

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Poorboy: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by MrBrighto: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Poorboy:
Chai
what is chai? Abeg pass if u HV nothing to good say

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Poorboy: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2017
MrBrighto:
what is chai? Abeg pass if u HV nothing to good say
free me this new year abeg

13 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Later some people will be shouting jungle justice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2017
cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
What on earth could they have done
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by nextprince: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2017
The killings going on in these southern states are more horrible than the much trumpeted bh terrorism in the NE. Ritual, cultism, armed robbery, etc all over the places.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
please make sure they are caught but please dont hang them, kill them little by little by roasting their ear today, tomorrow their fingers, next tomorrow their scrotum!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and co do justice
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by kodyx(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is the height of wickedness. I begin to imagine if the devil now dwells in man..RIP...

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is so sad. May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Whatever did they do to deserve such horrible fate? cry

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:
Whatever did they do to deserve such horrible fate? cry

I hope it never happened if it did.... my spirit will go after those gangs....where ever they go their lives will be haunted...any time I sweat., they will get tortured. in spirit
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by gqboyy(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Indeed many humans r worse than beasts
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by bluice2(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2017
kodyx:
This is the height of wickedness. I begin to imagine if the devil now dwells in man..RIP...

Even the devil himself is shocked at this manner of wickedness

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by tit(f): 2:04am On Jan 02, 2017
how "the source" take know say one of them was raped before being burnt?

22 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by azimibraun: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2017
I just keep thinking God created me specially. There are things I can never imagine let alone do them. This is one of such things. Shame on the killers. They were too weak to stand the sight of those they hate.

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by azimibraun: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2017
tit:
how "the source" take know say one of them was raped before being burnt?
As you ask me, Na who I go ask? But seriously I observed that point. Or do we have an eye witness already?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
azimibraun:
As you ask me, Na who I go ask? But seriously I observed that point. Or do we have an eye witness already?
am an eye witness it happened in my town
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by ramdris(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2017
My God!

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by ibroh22(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2017
nawa o
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by alsudaes1(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
What on earth could they have done
God have mercy

What is the difference between this act and those of the Boko haram guys. . . the hoodlums are damn wicked and heartless!!! Doing this to a fellow human being sad God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by seunlayi(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2017
This is animal - like behaviour
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by IMASTEX: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2017
HEART OF MEN. . .
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by stecman: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus all this things happening in my town? I don't believe it
Re: Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) by mzzhavilah(f): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:
The killings going on in these southern states are more horrible than the much trumpeted bh terrorism in the NE. Ritual, cultism, armed robbery, etc all over the places.
reli now u wanna compare killings, contrasting in dis kinda situation. where u are from I bet d highest amount of crime is being recorded #justsayin undecided moving on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apprentice Pays Assassins N5000 To Kill His Boss In Lagos (Photo) / Man Pretends To Be God’s Angel, Rapes 20-year-old Girl In Lagos / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine In Man's Anus, Ephedrine In Female Foot Wears. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.