Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,465 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? (2781 Views)

Uniben Or Delsu / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone!
I just want to know between Niger delta University, Amassoma and delta state University, Abraka which is more convenient for studying which has better environment and quality lecturers etc.
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by ufuosman(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Both of them are better. which course are you going for?
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2017
ufuosman:
Both of them are better.
which course are you going for?

Accounting and finance bro
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

go to delsu! its gonna be rugged! but you'll be better for it
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
coollabman:

go to delsu! its gonna be rugged! but you'll be better for it

Rugged? shocked

Abeg explain, what do you mean?
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

Rugged? shocked

Abeg explain, what do you mean?

delsu is a tough school! make no mistake about that! but look at the final reward. it will make you better and more refined!
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2017
coollabman:

delsu is a tough school! make no mistake about that! but look at the final reward. it will make you better and more refined!

. Tough as in cult boys full the school when they disturb person??
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

. Tough as in cult boys full the school when they disturb person??

cheesy cheesy cheesy you dey fear cult boys?! I think say you be strong man yourself?! grin grin grin

don't mind me, that's not what I meant bro!
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by ufuosman(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

OK, that's good. the most important thing is to gain admission, going to school and graduate is not easy. If u are good in that field nd you knw go to ndu, y I say so ndu encourage their students, if they see are good you are, they will sponsor you afta you BSC, is not only first class, once you are good in that department they encourage you. another thing is that schools hv bad nd good lecturers.... So ndu nd abraka hv deir own..
Their head dey skip sometimes. all d best
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Donpre(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:
Happy new year everyone!
I just want to know between Niger delta University, Amassoma and delta state University, Abraka which is more convenient for studying which has better environment and quality lecturers etc.

Environment and quality lecturers should be last on your list

You should consider things like chances of admission, school fees, calendar speed.

but if you've considered all that, then my verdict is;
If you can handle the 'them them' then go for delsu, if you no get their strength(like me) go for NDU
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donpre:

Environment and quality lecturers should be last on your list

You should consider things like chances of admission, school fees, calendar speed.

but if you've considered all that, then my verdict is;
If you can handle the 'them them' then go for delsu, if you no get their strength(like me) go for NDU

Lol, na wa, all this cult boys them self I think say them don stop them wahala, but person tell me say delsu don calm bfr
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Donpre(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lol, na wa, all this cult boys them self I think say them don stop them wahala, but person tell me say delsu don calm bfr
Cultism can't be stopped, it can only be reduced... Although delsu isn't as bad as it used to be, they still have more cultist wahala compared to NDU.

I believe they can be avoided sha, just consider school fees and calendar then fire they go
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donpre:

Cultism can't be stopped, it can only be reduced... Although delsu isn't as bad as it used to be, they still have more cultist wahala compared to NDU.

I believe they can be avoided sha, just consider school fees and calendar then fire they go

Ok bro thanks. I'm not the social type sha, I always mind my business, so I'm good to go., delsu it is.
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bro choose delsu
Re: NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? by temiuel: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls,does DELSU has NEUROSURGERY? Pls,I need ans!

(1) (Reply)

Brazilians In Nigeria / University Of Ibadan Ojoro Too Much / Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.