Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card (13360 Views)

Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please / Easy Ways To Buy Bitcoin Without ID Verification In Nigeria In Minutes / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by Braveryy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please nairalanders, I have been having difficulties transacting with the bank for over a year now, as they don't want to upgrade my account. They requested id card, I applied for national id card for over 9 months now, and I've not gotten anything. Please how do I go about the upgrade process, I'm not comfortable with their 20k maximum credit per transaction or 200k maximum balance.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Braveryy:
Please nairalanders, I have been having difficulties transacting with the bank for over a year now, as they don't want to upgrade my account. They requested id card, I applied for national id card for over 9 months now, and I've not gotten anything. Please how do I go about the upgrade process, I'm not comfortable with their 20k maximum credit per transaction or 200k maximum balance.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by eezeribe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
It depends on how much you have in your account, the last time UBA blocked my account,I didn't have national ID card,drivers license or permanent voters card...
After much pleading, I was allowed to show my original state of origin certificate which I did, and my account was upgraded and uptill now no problems...
Alternatively,you are free to close the account and withdraw everything.most times, when it gets to this option, the bank will upgrade for you, if the money in the account exceeds 500k
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
My brother i used a local government ID to open a general savings account. I believe that was b4 CBN policy came to law.
Just go to the customer care and respect that you want to close your account and am sure they will give you a listening ear.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by Braveryy(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmm. Pls, can I connect my account to someone else, who has acc. in the bank and has id card?
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card by praiseneo(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
eezeribe:
It depends on how much you have in your account, the last time UBA blocked my account,I didn't have national ID card,drivers license or permanent voters card...
After much pleading, I was allowed to show my original state of origin certificate which I did, and my account was upgraded and uptill now no problems...
Alternatively,you are free to close the account and withdraw everything.most times, when it gets to this option, the bank will upgrade for you, if the money in the account exceeds 500k
will you start operating immediately that same day when they upgrade it

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.