Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic (1302 Views)

My Honda Accord Evil Spirit V6 Started Smoking After Topping The Engine Oil / After Engine Washing, My Honda Baby Boy Is Not The Same Again / I Need To Fix My Gear Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
We have a Honda Civic iVtec I want to fix because it has been parked for a long while (2 years or there about). I got home and discovered rats are beginning to find comfort staying inside. I want to put it back to top shape in the sense that after all the repairs; the car can take me to anywhere in Nigeria.

Before we parked it, the engine had no problem… However, I will list the possible problems now with it and I need experts in the house to help me with the associated cost as well as a very very reliable mechanic that can completely fix it.

• New Battery
• Shock Absorber
• Adjuster
• Key problem (if Possible a new Key Sensor)
• Central Lock seems unresponsive
• Boot and Fuel tank Button very stiff and not as flexible as before
• I want to Change the Stereo System.
• Interior roof
• Chair re-wrapping.
• Internal Body work (it is in bad bad shape right now)
• Front Bumper Change or to be securely tight
• Possible New tires (I intend to travel a lot)
• Boot no longer Closing securely
• Check Engine wires because I could visibly see that some wires have been cut by rats.
• Check all controls are working
• Body work ( Few dents and also I need a re-spray)
• General Maintenance (Engine Oil, Transmission fluid, Gear, Brake etc)

If you can handle this job efficiently and with good cost and without compromising excellence, please contact me here and I would get back to you.

The Car is parked in Warri, Delta State.

Should you have a very good Mechanic in Warri, please contact me.

This car was a gift and it is a shame to see it deteriorate like this. I want it back to its best.

Thank you Fam.

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
More Photos

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
More Photos

help!!!

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by wtfCode: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
This car don't deserve this punishment?
Repair it or sell it angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by crestedaguiyi: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Even though Vince Lombardi says quitters don't win and winners don't quit, I can tell you that quitting is sometimes the best way to end up a winner.

Happy new year
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Kjnwancaro: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just sell as it is man.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nams77: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
If you still thinking of fixing, I can hook you up with someone along refinery road.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by alatbaba1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bros u wicked ooo . look at that back seat. but a nice seat cover will do that.

since the car was a gift i will suggest u fix it.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
wtfCode:
This car don't deserve this punishment?
Repair it or sell it angry

it was not intentional for it to be this way... I was away for a long time. I will fix it.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
alatbaba1:
Bros u wicked ooo . look at that back seat. but a nice seat cover will do that.

since the car was a gift i will suggest u fix it.

As you shock na so I shock when I see am. I was livid. I cannot remember the explanation they gave me for that back seat.

we have had benz messed up like this before and I will not let this one join that story.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
nams77:
If you still thinking of fixing, I can hook you up with someone along refinery road.

please my mind is made up to fix it. I would appreciate the contact. Refinery is quite close because the car is at Jeddo. you can send the person's number to zero Eight Zero three two two one four two six nine.

thanks a lot.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Just sell as it is man.

There's no value money wise selling this car. I will fix it. I just need a reliable mechanic.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nurey(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Have you checked the car engine whether it starts, also change transmission fluid and see whether the gear is in top shape. This car plenty on road and doesn't get fault easily.

Start from their first so you won't have a very fine box for sale
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nams77: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
MegaMindSet:

please my mind is made up to fix it. I would appreciate the contact. Refinery is quite close because the car is at Jeddo. you can send the person's number to zero Eight Zero three two two one four two six nine.

thanks a lot.
OK sir. Will do that
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nams77: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
MegaMindSet:

thanks a lot.
Pls check that number again. The person on the other end said he/she is not aware.(I used WhatsApp)
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by luvinhubby(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
My advice, do a phased repair.
Start with a mechanic that will overhaul the engine and suspensions, then do a wiring check on it by a good auto-electrician who can equally attend to the key and central lock for you.
Next is to get a painter and panel beater to do a general body upgrade for you ( that will also attend to the stiff booth locks).

Then get an upholstery person to revamp the seats while a radionic repairs/replaces the sound system for you.

Finally get yourself a new battery and some tyres, at least that you can do by yourself.
No one single personell can give you all you need.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
nams77:

Pls check that number again. The person on the other end said he/she is not aware.(I used WhatsApp)

sorry, what number are you talking about? my number?
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
luvinhubby:
My advice, do a phased repair.
Start with a mechanic that will overhaul the engine and suspensions, then do a wiring check on it by a good auto-electrician who can equally attend to the key and central lock for you.
Next is to get a painter and panel beater to do a general body upgrade for you ( that will also attend to the stiff booth locks).

Then get an upholstery person to revamp the seats while a radionic repairs/replaces the sound system for you.

Finally get yourself a new battery and some tyres, at least that you can do by yourself.
No one single personell can give you all you need.

Thank me later.

I will put this to work.. Thank you
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by AutosBay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Call 08181259891

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nams77: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2017
MegaMindSet:

sorry, what number are you talking about? my number?
The phone number you posted
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2017
nams77:
The phone number you posted
ok send me the contact of the person at Refinery.
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by nams77: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2017
MegaMindSet:

ok send me the contact of the person at Refinery.
I will send you a PM. Won't want to put out someone's number in a public forum
Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2017
nams77:

I will send you a PM. Won't want to put out someone's number in a public forum

thanks Nams... I got the number. I will call him.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale Benz Formatic / Camry Rear Light For Give Away. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.