Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,343 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (31347 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2017
I respect this man.

Silent billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by dauddy97(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2017
When God fully bless me,
Adenuga will be nothing to me.
God lead me to where I wish to be in life
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by darediamond(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Godfullsam:
Ok
congratulations to Chief Adenuga.

Ayam gonner be the highest gainer this year 2017 no matter the economic situation and value of naira in Jesus name.
Aaaaaamen!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2017
One thing I like about this guy is his anti social and low profile life style. Not like Dangote who almost attends all functions every weekend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by airminem(f): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Thank IBB
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by ALAYORMII: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:
After scamming Nigerians with terribly slow Internet browsing speed? undecided

I believe Glo has really improved their data network

Because I use Glo and when I temporarily changed to MTN, I couldn't even make or receive Whatsapp call or video call until I changed back to Glo

Let's give Glo some credit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by SmartyPants(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Toketimt:

While Adenuga's net worth has increased since the beginning of 2016, it has dropped significantly since March 2016, when FORBES valued his fortune at $10 billion on the 2016 Billionaires List. Since then, his net worth has dropped $4.2 billion, due to the devaluation of the Nigerian Naira and the country's struggling oil sector.

Meaning his NW increased, then dropped but still ended the year higher than where it began.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Maximillian1: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

I stopped using my glo line for data when I observed that my over 3gig data doesn't last me for a month even tho I don't stream or download videos, I don't have lots of apps on my phone, I don't do a lot of Facebook or Instagram.

I know prefer to buy MTN 3.5 gig for 2k, cause I still roll over my data of usually over 1.5gig.
lol..aunty someone is comfortably sharing your data with you.. I used to do that stuff a lot before

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by robertogun(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Those 3 countries citzenshave seen the worst of recession, yet the elite have gotten richer.

Gotta love capitalism....

The situation is so ironic, the country's economy is bleeding, the rich are getting richer. However one might look at it, it seems to me that this is the result of illgotten wealth and the general corruption situation in Nigeria. I may be wrong and I will gladly entertain any criticism to my point.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Ten12(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Dis Adenuga guy can copy me..ey
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Maximillian1:
lol..aunty someone is comfortably sharing your data with you.. I used to do that stuff a lot before

I share data with someone once a while, but even before the sharing the data, e no dey last.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by imeflux(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Good to read but how has that impacted anyone. Rather making the lazy ones imagine wealth over night. Be rich towards God and be helpful to humanity,
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Correspondence(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2017
tobillionaire:
Forbes will know me soon

How will you achieve that when you are nairaland addicted? Do they make such fame on nairaland?

cc: LadyF
atiku2019

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by ikp120(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2017
XXLDICK:

You weren't forced to use glo, were you

If not for glo driving the price down, I doubt you would be able to afford data

I don't even use GLO... Your moniker says it all, Mr. Dick grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by passyhansome(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Who is He?
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by VictorRomanov: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Toketimt:

While Adenuga's net worth has increased since the beginning of 2016, it has dropped significantly since March 2016, when FORBES valued his fortune at $10 billion on the 2016 Billionaires List. Since then, his net worth has dropped $4.2 billion, due to the devaluation of the Nigerian Naira and the country's struggling oil sector.

The difference between his initial gain and drop is still a positive value. in other words, he would have gained much more if it wasnt for devaluation.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Iceeydee: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2017
aaronson:
One thing I like about this guy is his anti social and low profile life style. Not like Dangote who almost attends all functions every weekend.
Everybody has their own way of doing things.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by ikp120(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:

I believe Glo has really improved their data network

Because I use Glo and when I temporarily changed to MTN, I couldn't even make or receive Whatsapp call or video call until I changed back to Glo

Let's give Glo some credit

The last time I used GLO, I hated everything about GLO with passion (except the call and text aspect)... I was browsing with my laptop and couldn't register upto 300kbs angry.

In Benin of all places o. On Sunday for that matter when people dey church o. Na wa... 3GB expired but I couldn't use upto 1GB because of the speed wahala.

I tried again, the same the happened. So I quit that shiit and started using Airtel and MTN.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by kizwid(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2017
tobillionaire:
Forbes will know me soon
amen..nd myself too!
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by nigeriancuban: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
I almost gave a Bleep but I didn't
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Godfullsam:
Ok
congratulations to Chief Adenuga.

Ayam gonner be the highest gainer this year 2017 no matter the economic situation and value of naira in Jesus name.

Amen to that.
Buh pls don't joke wit it.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Maximillian1: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
kennygee:

I share data with someone once a while, but even before the sharing the data, e no dey last.
what if someone else registered his or her number..anytime you subscribe, the both of you are using the data without your knowledge
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Maximillian1:
what if someone else registered his or her number..anytime you subscribe, the both of you are using the data without your knowledge

Well, I done stop to dey use the glo line so Christmas is over.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Chukazu: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

His wealth is clean, unlike money made from crime, drug-related and sub-standard products.
Thats why he can be mentioned by Forbes.
They don't consider scammers, the self-aclaimed "business men" of Nigeria for mention because they are worthless even with their wealth that stinks to heaven.

very funny. the same" sovereign wealth transfer "from IBB? mek una continue

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by ALAYORMII: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:

The last time I used GLO, I hated everything about GLO with passion (except the call and text aspect)... I was browsing with my laptop and couldn't register upto 300kbs angry.

In Benin of all places o. On Sunday for that matter when people dey church o. Na wa... 3GB expired but I couldn't use upto 1GB because of the speed wahala.

I tried again, the same the happened. So I quit that shiit and started using Airtel and MTN.

It's not as bad as before

Glo has really improved

I downloaded a dj mix of 64mb in around a minute

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by nickxtra(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
By Kate Vinton
Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/12/31/nigerian-telecom-tycoon-mike-adenuga-is-africas-biggest-billionaire-gainer-in-2016/#38b425714e9a
He should just invest 100,000 USD from his worth on me and see what i become and the jobs i will provide within a few months
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Battywonder(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
That's the evil of capitalism. Even in recession, some keep on amassing fortune while others get impoverished.
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by joenor(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
He has jor! make he enjoy
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Maximillian1:
why bother explaining to the she Goat, it is people like her who will never check data usage on the phone..... expecting data to last like NAFDAC registered product before expiry dates... I know idiots that can use 17 GB in one hour, and still these naija she goats will keep making sentences like "2GB lasts me for a month"... if you use 2GB it will finish !!!!!, wether it lasts for a second or a month... f*cking dumb cuntsss

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by tobillionaire(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Correspondence:

How will you achieve that when you are nairaland addicted? Do they make such fame on nairaland?

cc: LadyF
atiku2019
am here cos of holiday, after resumption ull hardly see me online tongue
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

His wealth is clean, unlike money made from crime, drug-related and sub-standard products.
They don't consider scammers, the self-aclaimed "business men" of Nigeria for mention because they are worthless even with their wealth that stinks to heaven.
You finished d ipod name checker grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by WiseFool2(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

They don't consider scammers, the self-aclaimed "business men" of Nigeria for mention because they are worthless
even with their wealth that stinks to heaven.
I guess you don't know he is fronting for IBB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Little Capital / CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO / Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.