Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 (804 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / What Prominent Achievement Did You Make In 2016? Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 by sistar007(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
As we Herald the start of 2017 with merriments, parties, fire-works etc. Let's sit back to review think LIFE LESSONS we learnt from 2016.

Below are life lessons 2016 Directly or Indirectly taught me

1. Except your parents, whoever now is an integral part of your life, can walk away at anytime.

2. People stay with you until they realize you don't have anything to give. Be it love, support, money or time.

3. You are never so smart. Start working on yourself right now.

4. A broken relationship isn't the end of the World. There are 7.4billion people on earth. If one of them walks away from your life, you always have a better choice. All you need to do is work harder and wait.

5. Never wait for someone who ignores you to change for better or to come hug you. One-sided expectations will mentally destroy you.

6. Facebook, Nairaland, WhatsApp, Instagram etc. Won't heal your depressions , boredoms, anxieties name them. It would only ease the situation for that moment. Get out and meet people and make new friends

7. Karma is way better than love. At least you eat what you sow.

8. If you like someone or love someone, just get your ass up and go tell them; don't mind the outcome or be ready to see them with someone else and regret you didn't even try.

9. Being too good to someone is not always good.

10. To love and loose is better than not loving at all.

11. Be dedicated. Give it your 100% whatever your hands find doing.

12. Always wear condoms. (from my friend)

Feel free to comment your own life lessons of 2016

...... HAPPY NEW YEAR .........
Re: What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 by Durentmoney: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
LOL. Op nice tips.

No 10 tho. grin
na true sha

Guys check out my signature
Re: What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 by iamharkinwaley: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Taught me never 2 rush....To take things step by step, life isn't about rush take ya time and do your thing....Nice topic op

1 Like

Re: What Life Lessons Did You Learn In 2016 by sistar007(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Also I learned that Whatever is too good to be true has a greedy motive

(1) (Reply)

Credentials For Excellence / A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... / Where Do I Belong In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.