Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Happy New Year T He Billion...c...o..i..n - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Happy New Year T He Billion...c...o..i..n (310 Views)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / Invest With REPUTABLE Real Estate Company & Get 25% R.o.i + Capital In 6 Months / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year T He Billion...c...o..i..n by Valentino100(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
It is no more a news that we are
in 2017, but what will make the
year to stand out is to start
something profitable now, don't
wait to ember month this year
before you start new thing,pick
the race from the starting point
don't wait till other people are
making it.what makes you
difference is start something that
your friends don't know about
and successful, not what some of
your friends have done before
and fails. procastination is a time
waster don't waste any single day
in this year.take action now,do
something new now.HAPPY NEW
YEAR and i wish you success in
Life T..B..C.. is here for you for a new
Start you can change your life for good
With T..B..C today Call or What..sapp me
090. .78..69..23..55. Don't give up on
Your self....

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Trustworthy Investors And Partners Needed! / Starting A New Venture In 2017 ? 5 Important Things To Consider / Another Superb Offer Lagosians Have The Upper Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.