Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? (15299 Views)

Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Pursuing Money Vs Education: Should I Drop Out Of School? / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by samsam2019: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweetilicious:
I must say i am a lucky and hard working girl.I finished my Bsc dec 2014,took my cert 2015.I got a job after an interview with an electricity distribution company in 2016 with the help of my aunt who happens to have the power as the HR.Am not upto 6months in the company.Which is the due time for our comfirmation.Now,i have another job offer from a commercial bank in Nigeria to be paid up to 80k.Now am confused cos i have alot of plans i need money to execute.Working in a financial institution will hasten my plans of travelling out of the country with work permit as an accountant.It will also get me more experience. Leaving this current job that pays lesser,my aunt's dissappointment,and the pressure employees of commercial banks faces recently is worrying.Although my aunt promised me a better position with accounting dept after 6months.I need constuctive advice.I dont want to make mistake thinking am wise.
if you really know what's good for you you'll not take a bank job.

Btw bank job has no security and You may even lose your mind on the job
Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by blank(f): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Disco's that are owing salary and paying late? There is no guarantee that it won't fold up.
Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by ZipAutomations: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you Interested in upgrading your skills in industrial automation and PLC programming?
Our Trainings are high ended with 90% practical based.

We currently train engineers, technicians( entry level and experienced) on control systems design, PLC programming and automation, should in case you are interested in the training we would gladly assist you in stimulating your interest and giving you a progressive disclosure in the field of control systems engineering.

www.zipautomations.com
info@zipautomations.com
zipautomations@gmail.com
OR CALL 08065686953, 07089795434
Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by kazeemolami: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweetilicious:
This retrenchment is my worry.
If that is your worry, stay with the electricity coy. You can never tell what will happen (positive) in six months when you would be confirmed salary might equate bank's salary etc. More so you have got someone's back in your current work place.
Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by Anny22(f): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
sweetilicious:
okay.

I am looking for a single lady who stays alone that can accommodate me for a while so as to scout for a job and where to stay. 08064504674

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me.should I Drop My Current Job? by kusht: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
You can start a side hustle. And be earning 5k per day. Yeah 5k per day.
Vtu bussiness .
Selling airtime, data, paying for nepa bills both prepaid and postpaid .
And commission.
Even dstv start time subscription subscription.
All from the comfort of your smartphone.
Banks are making millions from it.
H21 vtu business
https:///2FiqQ4k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Advance In My Career In The Banking Industry With A Biochem Degree? / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals / NL's Career Thread Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.