Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bleep Religion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleep Religion! (545 Views)

The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy / Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard / Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep Religion! by revpeter(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Av been reading lots of books just to open my mind, its driving me crazy i need a sign..
Am trying to understand the religion in which I could find..the reason why we never love each other but pray for divine help..

The preacher men are making the money in churches...recked the members, care about their family first....
Am trying to break it down but they call me a judge... Causing me to be the devil...men it hurts...

Am not an atheist but I have to stand on my ground... Misconceptions everywhere, so people need to stop believing in this.

Christians worship God but hate their fellows, u can't really blame them cos the world is so evil..
Based on belief, we were all created equal..lust!

We need to really know what we live for....
Muslims, buhdist, christians etc, Bleep religion its all love!

1 Like

Re: Bleep Religion! by Durentmoney: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP u are making sense.

Religion just makes no sense.
Meanwhile, Check out my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep Religion! by Oche211(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Durentmoney:
OP u are making sense.
Religion just makes no sense. Meanwhile, Check out my signature
i thought i'm the only one who has suddenly realised this. Anyway, Op, wear ur helmet cos the religious bigots re coming with heavy stones.

1 Like

Re: Bleep Religion! by chieveboy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one @ OP!

Freedom is the best religion cool

1 Like

Re: Bleep Religion! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
revpeter:
Av been reading lots of books just to open my mind, its driving me crazy i need a sign..
Am trying to understand the religion in which I could find..the reason why we never love each other but pray for divine help..

The preacher men are making the money in churches...recked the members, care about their family first....
Am trying to break it down but they call me a judge... Causing me to be the devil...men it hurts...

Am not an atheist but I have to stand on my ground... Misconceptions everywhere, so people need to stop believing in this.

Christians worship God but hate their fellows, u can't really blame them cos the world is so evil..
Based on belief, we were all created equal..lust!

We need to really know what we live for....
Muslims, buhdist, christians etc, Bleep religion its all love!

Why do I have this feeling that these are lyrics to a yet-to-be-released rap song

1 Like

Re: Bleep Religion! by obinna58(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
I think religion is important to the society it teaches peace, love, and comdems evil deeds, if religion should be base only on teaching good things to the society not by hyping unexisting God, creating fear doing planned miracles and telling fake stories from bible
Religion should only base on good teaching, this way we make a better life
Re: Bleep Religion! by Deicide: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
The true israelite stated that there would be a Time when people eyes would begin to Open and they would redraw from religion. I guess it's Time. Besides Religious skepticism is on the Rise...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points - Part 1 / www.AMORConline.com / Can I Go To Church Without Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.