Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There (738 Views)

God Is With You Always: Davido Shares Inspirational Message With Fans / "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by GatstalkBlog: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Self acclaimed ‘richest blogger in Africa’, Linda Ikeji, has sent a New Year message to every young Nigerian girl.

“I shot this video a few days ago to share a message that is very close to my heart. I sincerely hope that my words make a difference in the life of at least one girl. We women are powerful beyond measure and stronger than we think. Please watch and share. And happy New Year once again!,” she wrote.

Watch below: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2017/01/01/linda-ikeji-sends-inspirational-message-to-every-young-nigerian-girl-out-there-video/
Re: Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmmm....I think the guy below me has somtin to say **passes mic**
Re: Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
I watched d video nd was really inspired.

God bless her
Re: Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by tjones007: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
the guy above have something reasonable to say. #infiniteloop grin in between the loop is a testimony,
Re: Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by hedonistic: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2017

We women are powerful beyond measure and stronger than we think.

When women say these kinds of things, then it reinforces misogyny and gender inequality. Women are only "powerful beyond measure" and "stronger than they think" when they leverage on their BODY and exploit the desperate randiness of some very stupid, libidinous men. In this sense, women are only as "powerful" as men allow them to be. If you're forming pretty posh and sexy and one useless man overprices you when all he wants is your tired body and perhaps specious 'companionship', that's not power. You're a prostitute selling body/feminine charms like the next girl. Only more fortunate, that's all...

If you're serious and want to make sense, say something like "people are more powerful and stronger than they think". Let your so-called inspirational words be gender-neutral and humanist, then we can take it seriously and take you and your success seriously. As long as you try to feminise your message and propagate this nonsensical mirage of 'girl power', those of us men who are wise and experienced would continue to see you as prostitutes. I can't tell you how many so-called Alhajas or 'big ladies' I know who hustle for contracts, business patronage, appointments, or job positions here and there by sucking big ogas' dicks in different offices and hotels, opening their flabby laps for all sorts of men, just to sustain their useless big-woman-ness, only to come out and try to "inspire" young girls to "work hard". Nigeria is a monstrous joke.

There are 'rich' prostitutes in Banana Island and there are regular prostitutes hustling in Ojuelegba. The difference is luck, circumstances and packaging. Your area code or the car you drive doesn't wash away your ignominy, neither does the beauty/quality of the gift wrap increase the value or quality of the gift inside. After all the drama and nonsense your clothes are ripped apart and the same dank and helplessly ordinary meat nestles underneath.

If you come out to lecture girls on how to be successful prostitutes, then that's perfectly fine. At least there will be no deception/hypocrisy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sends Inspirational Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl Out There by Everblazinggg(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Before you throw jabs at Linda, please bear in mind that she is right on this one. If you are a lady, search your heart and ask
yourself if you would be staying with the man you call your husband or boyfriend now if he doesn't have money. Ask yourself if you
would have accepted that guy you have been having sex with since the Christmas period and into the new year if he had no
money. Money is the key but some people take their insatiable greed for money too far, I have seen with my two eyes some of the
terrible things some people are willing to do because of money.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Really Inspiring Words Accompanied With A Stuning Make-up Photo / Cobham's Asuquo Friends Cry As They Offer Him A Surprise Birthday Gifts(pics,vid / Falz And Crew Learns To Make Fire With Wood,matchete & Cloth (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.