Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa (6987 Views)

Visiting Ghanaian Lawmakers Watch As Thugs Invade Senate, Steal Mace / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
its time we forget this pan african rubbish...

south africa dont behave like an african nation...

we should invade and conquer them for the peace of the black-race....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by chiefolododo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
I support the motion
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by drss2(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

ond contrary, south africa should invade nigeria. dis con3 is useless.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Rockyrascal(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP what was your thought before concluding this way.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
drss2:
ond contrary, south africa should invade nigeria. dis con3 is a scam.

how??...nigeria has the might and enough african allies to conquer south-africa and give governance to the true zulus...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rockyrascal:
OP what was your thought before concluding this way.

shiiiiii..........wait for the opinions of other africans...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by overhypedsteve(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

South Africa is a Militarily strong and advanced country compared to Nigeria. Invading South Africa would not be possible for Nigeria except we form Alliances with countries who are relatively strong and are able to deliver a deadly punch.

On the other hand. Nigeria can also take advantage of the abundance of trade opportunity and exchange of technology between Nigeria and South Africa instead of going to war.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
overhypedsteve:
South Africa is a Militarily strong and advanced country compared to Nigeria. Invading South Africa would not be possible for Nigeria except we form Alliances with countries who are relatively strong and are able to deliver a deadly punch.

On the other hand. Nigeria can also take advantage of the abundance of trade opportunity and exchange of technology between Nigeria and South Africa instead of going to war.

ahhhh....interesting...soooo una are afraid of other african nations??...
i tut you dont care about other black nations...

keep on killing us in your territory...we will send the northern moslem africans to conquer you one day...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
who is south-africas allies in africa..??...NONE...

its either you stop killing us or we will have no other choice...

mugabe is just waiting for the orders in zimbabawe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
i hope you mofos know,no african nation likes you...

that territory you are,historicaly belongs to zimbabwe...

i want to see how you will win a war against egypt,nigeria,algeria,morocco combined...

dont forget the congo,that doesnt like you anyways...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
for the Peace of africa?

Since when has there been peace in nigeria?
my friend, you cannot give what you dont have.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Admin401:
for the Peace of africa?

Since when has there been peace in nigeria?
my friend, you cannot give what you dont have.

i didnt know you were south-african..

a phenomenon called white-south african??...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Tocheagle(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
This post is totally senseless and irrelevant

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
we are not in the 1970s no more..

wake up or be rushed...

africans are not smiling no more...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
you smile when we get killed...

we shall smile when you get conquered too...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
you know the moslems in the north...

they will gladly decapitate all of una in the name of jihad...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
and tell your boers to go finger fvck themselves....

shey na only in your land criminals dey sell drugs??...

its an international problem..

we are not going to allow you to use that as an excuse to kill even innocent black-people...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by HtwoOw: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
The people who don't give a fvck are majority of those being killed

But who gives a shhuyyyyt anyways ?

And OP , continue dreaming , SA will trash your army 10x10 x 5 years time continuously
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

Who are the "We" and what are u waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
byrron:

Who are the "We" and what are u waiting for?

you have no allies in africa...

we can easily rush you...

you are forgeting that nigeria is to 50% moslems...

we will fight with the moslems...

the rest none moslem nations dont like you either...

or you wan tell me,the congo,swaziland,zimbabwe,angola,tanzania likes you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

you have no allies in africa...

we can easily rush you...

you are forgeting that nigeria is to 50% moslems...

we will fight with the moslems...

the rest none moslem nations dont like you anyways...

or you wan tell me,the congo,swaziland,zimbabwe,angola,tanzania likes you

I only asked you about who the "We" in ur comment was referring to and you are responding with something more senseless than the former.

I'm asking you again, what are you waiting for or are you invading them through the use of insufficient MB's here on NL?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
byrron:

I only asked you about who the "We" in ur comment was referring to and you are responding with something more senseless than the former.

I'm asking you again, what are you waiting for or are you invading them through the use of insufficient MB's here on NL?

i paid for my mbs....and i am telling you south-africans are useless,in your face....you faggggots!...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
tahhh...

all black people are drug dealers...

KILL US ALL!!!!...

you motherfs....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

i paid for my mbs....and i am telling you south-africans are useless in your face....you faggggots!...

Is it not too early in the year for you to start coursing simply because I asked you to go ahead an invade them and not this e-rants and ramblings induced by a stomach in recession which is sending wrong signals to the brains which is the sole cause of this misguided meltdown in reasoning?

Labeling me a South African is definitely my first encounter with stupidity for the new year and if I am a faggo.t then u are definitely my bit.ch

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
thats why i dont like communicating with kenyans or south-africans...

YOU NEVER KNOW IF THEY ARE BLACK OR WHITE.......

but you never hear kenyans killing other black-people...

you south-africans are just useless...completly...

south-africans should be conquered and the land giving back to the zulus,xhosas and shonas...

we africans failed them...

we must correct this mistake...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

With what? catapults, machetes, rusted Ak-47s & WW2 flying scraps? grin

I hope you know that South Afrika manufactures their Jet Fighters?

Below is pic of a South Afrikan Jet Fighter manufactured by Atlas Aircraft Corporation.

You better concentrate on soaking your Garri with groundnuts & kuli-kuli. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by seunny4lif(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Zoharariel:

With what? catapults, machetes, rusted Ak-47s & WW2 flying scraps? grin

I hope you know that South Afrika manufactures their Jet Fighters?

Below is pic of a South Afrikan Jet Fighter manufactured by Atlas Aircraft Corporation.

Wicked grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
Wicked grin

wicked,nee?.... grin

i dont care..... angry...we have the numbers... angry...

we will rush them.. angry..

the way the russians rushed the nazis.... angry angry...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Zoharariel:

Hunger is the only thing that can make one to start believing in their own hunger induced fantasies.

That guy is just a juvenile going by this thought processes, it's simply a waste of time dignifying his stupidity with a response.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
byrron:

Is it not too early in the year for you to start coursing simply because I asked you to go ahead an invade them and not this e-rants and ramblings induced by a stomach in recession which is sending wrong signals to the brains which is the sole cause of this misguided meltdown in reasoning?

Labeling me a South African is definitely my first encounter with stupidity for the new year and if I am a faggo.t then u are definitely my bit.ch

who are you then if you are not south-african??....ipobian?..
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
stop killing us out if wrong reasons...

not even the asians do that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC Forensic Audit Completed, Min. Of Justice To Review / Ogun Pensioners Protest ₦68bn Outstanding Gratuity, Shutdown Governor's Office / Breaking News;m-a-s-s-a-c-r-e-! Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram Kill 39 •13 Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.