Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Telecommunication - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Telecommunication (330 Views)

Man Commit Suicide Jump From A Telecommunication Max (photo + Video) / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunication by ztanleechima(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
;DHave You Noticed That The Airtime One borrows last much longer than the ones you recharge.Have You Noticed That The Airtime One borrows last much longer than the ones you recharge.Have You Noticed That The Airtime One borrows last much longer than the ones you recharge.
Re: Telecommunication by ameh43: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
MTN still brought the old ways of stealing our money into this year. stop subscribing our lines to services we don't need please. its only on MTN network that customers subscribe to services unknowingly. MTN forgets that most Nigerians uses two different networks. like me, I use GLO and MTN but GLO have never subscribed my line to any service to deduct my airtime. MTN, that is a fraud on your path. we will continue to protest against this ur ugly dealings on social media since our cry to call centers is just for ur agents to laugh at us and crack jokes on the issue "is because he don't have money". 50 from so many Nigerians, is that not a serious crime?

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Personnel Needed Urgently / Court Remands 2 Herdsmen Over Alleged Destruction Of Farm Crops / Troops Disrupts IPOB Rally For Donald Trump In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.