Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary (1687 Views)

Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / Want A Job Really Bad? Here Are 4 Tips To Get One In 2 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
I am willing to give my 2 months salary to anyone that gets me a job. I'm a BSc holder with a good grade.

We will sign an agreement, with witnesses.

Just find me a job(BSc job) and my 2 months salary for you.

I don't want to continue being jobless. This is another year.

Just imagine people eating, drinking, dancing and celebrating, and I'm here in my room, crying and thinking! Even rice self, I no chop, let alone chicken! Believe me, it's the truth. I'm not begging for rice, chicken or money.......i just beg for a job, to be able to put food on my table.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just like that? U are a bsc holder n u need a bsc job. Guy u r not serious yet

2 Likes

Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Donald3d(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrTruth4real:
Just like that? U are a bsc holder n u need a bsc job. Guy u r not serious yet
Try and understand he is desperate and not happy.Op it would be nice and easier if you tell us what you majored in or what skills you have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Royce20: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op you need to be specific. There is Nothing like "Bsc job" Me sef dey find job oooooo. I am a B.Tech Industrial mathematics, second class upper with basic graphic design and mobile app development skill. Still working on the above skill to become expert. I can work comfortably in any financial institutions. I can also work in an I.T field with a little training. Fast learner, excellent numerical and analytical skill, result-oriented , great communication and presentation skill. Help a brother, help a nairalander.
My contact 0_7_0_8_8_2_5_6_3_1_6
Email: pascaljone@gmail.com.
Hoping to hear from someone...........
Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Mpyaw: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2017
The question is,what can you do aside your certificate?
Anyway, can you state your locations?
Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Mpyaw:
The question is,what can you do aside your certificate?
Anyway, can you state your locations?

I am in Lagos sir
Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Donald3d:
Try and understand he is desperate and not happy.Op it would be nice and easier if you tell us what you majored in or what skills you have.

I hold a BSc in Industrial Chemistry, with a second class upper grade.
Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Damzed(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Op,don't loose faith because it is only God that can help you. Am also a job seeker,and I most say God has been helping me in all things...My advice,for you is to find your area of interest aside from your certificate that you should be your aim and prepare a good CV at the same time make use of your day by learning new things rather than weeping on your bed. And please don't be desperate if not you will fall into a wrong job. Always be happy,make use of your job search as an experience for you to move higher,there are a lot of things around you that will make your dreams come through if you keep your faith alive...

It is working for me and I believe it will work for you and I pray your time won't pass you by in Jesus name.. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by lordizak(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
it takes a lot to be a man, that is why i can never insult any made man or look down on a struggling one. i feel ur pain. but holding a degree ks not all u need ryt now. if possible do labour job twice a week only, try other opportunities like teaching poor kids in ur environment, from there u will get a few clients and the charging part comes.

1 Like

Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by CDCEO001: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dont Lose Hope, It Will Pass Away Soon And You Will Tell Stories Of It.
No Need To Start Telling You My Own Problems Now, I Believe It Will Pass Away Sooner Or Later.
Stay Strong And Keep Fighting!
Re: Willing To Forfeit My 2 Months Salary by Mpyaw: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Physics,account,economics and mathematics teachers are needed @ great tutors ogijo.call 07066518874 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

A Firm Situated In Lekki Phase 1 Is Recruiting / Where To Find The Best Writers On Nairaland? Starting Salary Of 80K / Month / Depression Graduate At Lagos State Governor Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.