Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary (29507 Views)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
awa:
May it never be according to your words Adaeze... Stop calling your wonderful children Rascals

On a second thought... What is my own afterall my own children ain't rascals despite I am not as financially rich as Yobo.
Thank you God for the excellent and wonderful children you have given me within 7 years of my marriage too
really?

If you know how many people were called scallywag growing up, and they turned out fine.....it's just a light joke. Stop taking words seriously mbok, kids have been called worse

4 Likes

Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Reeberry: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
The wife just dey fuvk dey get belle anyhow. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by kendrick9(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Chrisrare:
Super eagle's flop
Don't be a f00l..this guy is pure nigerian football legend..don't judge him on his last days when he was old...he captain nigeria with pride and along the way,he broke the record of highest capped nigerian player......
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by nonjebose(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
One of the best defenders that came out of nigeria
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Chrisrare: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
kendrick9:
Don't be a f00l..this guy is pure nigerian football legend..don't judge him on his last days when he was old...he captain nigeria with pride and along the way,he broke the record of highest capped nigerian player......
Yobo is a big time flop for both club and country... If u dont agree, u can go choke on ya mama's fuccking cli.t for all i care...
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by XDaBOSS(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2017
Chrisrare:
Super eagle's flop

ya head de der....
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2017
obowunmi:
But this man is known to cheat on his wife. grin grin

News flash! 95 percent of married men cheat, including you!

The koko is that, as long as he keeps the side chicks away from his wife and she no nothing about them. He takes care of her financially emotionally, materially..look how beautiful , soft and trusting she looks at him.
Unlike some. Men who cheats, taunts their wives about it, don't give a hoot about their wives needs.. Some wives looking highly frustrated and worn out with worries. No one deserve such kind of men.
So leave Yobo alone ooo. He makes his wife happy.

That's the koko
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by ychris: 1:27am On Jan 02, 2017
7 years and there kids are 10yrs already. nawa o
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by toshmann(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Reeberry:
The wife just dey fuvk dey get belle anyhow. SMH.

No be why dem marry am?

Abeg smile for this pretty family joo.
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Category1:
hey, all these give a f*ck shit is becoming staleeeeangry

1 Like

Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Mine your Bitcoin here https://hashpoke.com/ref/Omg0K it's free of charge no payment what so ever.When you start mining it for life!!! Pls guys don't miss out!!!
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Auntielinda(f): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Somebody should help me with either 'make we fry beans' or 'those who give a Bleep' meme, ahbeg. undecided

Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by pauljumbo: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Demonicide(f): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
beautiful family...... their family shoot is breath taking
You need to see 2016 own...you will wow.
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Demonicide(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Category1:
hey, all these give a f*ck shit is becoming staleeeeangry
don't mind them..they're are just kids.
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by BlossomedCherry: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
obowunmi:
But this man is known to cheat on his wife. grin grin
who tell you?
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunmi590:
Latest news from the just concluded guiders meeting.....
*Mavro will be unfrozen on the 14th of this month. Gbam.*

*On Call Center.*
*Be advice, its not Toll free (018887960)*

*On Fake POP and Unconfirmed Orders.*
*There are some Mechanism in place for that.*

*On Change Of Guider Button Participant Can Only Change Guider From 1k and above*

I dialled that number and I got the does not exist answer from MTN. Is there a code meant to prefix the main number?
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Elle277(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lovely!...but most times, its just women that does this,guess some men don't have time to type..
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

I dialled that number and I got the does not exist answer from MTN. Is there a code meant to prefix the main number?

I guess may be they want to finally connect the line of the 14th of january, when they would be unfreezing the account.

I hope have been able to help

Happy new year wink
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunmi590:

I guess may be they want to finally connect the line of the 14th of january, when they would be unfreezing the account.

I hope have been able to help

Happy new year wink

Oni ranu. grin grin grin
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Oni ranu. grin grin grin

Lol, bawo Ni mo se je oni ranu? undecided

Please tell me, are you are Yoruba lady or you just know how to speak and write it?
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, bawo Ni mo se je oni ranu? undecided

Please tell me, are you are Yoruba lady or you just know how to speak and write it?

I'm Igbo, but can speak and write in Yoruba language..

Compliments. smiley
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

I'm Igbo, but can speak and write in Yoruba language..

Compliments. smiley

Wow, that's wonderful, I am also a typical Yoruba guy, but can also write and speak efik (akwa ibom) because i did my nysc there. grin

Are you also on mmm? Please let me know wink
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunmi590:

Wow, that's wonderful, I am also a typical Yoruba guy, but can also write and speak efik (akwa ibom) because i did my nysc there. grin

Are you also on mmm? Please let me know wink

Lwkmd! It's obvious na grin grin

Waiting patiently for shege mafrody.
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lwkmd! It's obvious na grin grin

Waiting patiently for shege mafrody.

Lol grin

Give me your digit let me add you to an mmm wassap group, where you will be furnished with information.

Don't worry, mmm is back come 14th January
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol grin

Give me your digit let me add you to an mmm wassap group, where you will be furnished with information.

Don't worry, mmm is back come 14th January

Really? shocked

But bro people go carry my number na if I write am here.

Oya mention me for any thread wey don die...u hear?
Re: Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Really? shocked

But bro people go carry my number na if I write am here.

Oya mention me for any thread wey don die...u hear?

Can you do email?

Let me email you then You respond to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Spiff Sagbama Is Dead - Veteran Sports Journalist / No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup / Is Messi The Most Selfless Footballer In History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.