Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Predictions For The Epl/La liga/Ucl 2016/2017 Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Predictions For The Epl/La liga/Ucl 2016/2017 Season (634 Views)

Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far / The Race For Top Four In The EPL: Who Will Prevail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions For The Epl/La liga/Ucl 2016/2017 Season by ArrowAssassin1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
This could well be the fastest Method to make a woman fall in love with a man that ever discovered, bar none...
... and yet very few even know of its existence.
Even the leading gurus and "Pickup Artists" have no idea.
I knew this only because I had stumbled upon this Method by accident.

Hi, I'm Novelistguy, and in a few minutes I'm going to show you how to get the girl you've always wanted. It's a 100% scientifically proven method. You don't have to cram cheesy lines, spend money to impress or make up lies.
First lemme warn you, this is totally for guys like me (or rather who were like me) - I mean friendzoned, gameless and totally wussed up. Only use this method for good. It hurts me to see other guys go through so much stress and rejection and that is why I'm posting this.
If you consider yourself an above-average, or even a typical guy, stick around... this is totally for you.
Let's face it.[/b]
If you were getting as much of the women you want. You wouldn’t be reading this. You’re here because you haven’t gotten the girl. And when you have gotten the girls. It wasn’t the kind of girls you really want. You’ve been settling for scraps... If you’ve been getting any at all... And you’re tired of it.
WHEN YOU TRY TO MEET NEW WOMEN, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
And the girls in your life “just want to be friends”. You’ve bought into the idea that the only way to get girls is to impress them. You know... if you just show off enough to a girl... Spend enough on her. Or do 100 barbell curls. She’ll magically want you. Or even worse you’ve bought into the “just be yourself” lie. The one where people tell you...If you “just be yourself” for long enough everything will magically work out for you.
Well look...
ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE FAMOUSLY SAID THAT...
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting a different result.”
And Albert was a pretty smart guy.

So how did Novelistguy, this skinny short loser-looking dude go from zero to "budding dating coach?" Did I get rich? Did i hit the gym to get my six packs? Did I fake it on facebook?
Nope.
The truth is pretty brutal: I was an absolute loser with women until i discovered this method...If you looked up "loner" in the dictionary it'd say:
"Noun - A person who can't avoid getting friend zoned even if he was the last guy on earth (see. Novelistguy)
In fact, if i hadn't hit complete rock bottom, I'd probably still be terrible to this day.
Sometimes I'm really happy I discovered this early. Yeah.. My so called secondary school crush told me off. Another made me zonal officer of friendzone. I'm also the guy who couldn't get any girl (even the most unattractive) to march with him on his senior secondary school graduation.
That was me. I just sort of woke up and realized that I was a complete and utter wuss. I was a sorry excuse for a man!
Months later and I'm surfing the internet when I come up on a link saying 'The Scientifically proven method to get the girl.' I watch the video before its taken down. I was learning ...
A year later...its my first day in college. I decide to give it a try. I simply run the method on a girl (a completely gorgeous '8' ) in class for five minutes. She ends up looking for me to introduce herself and gimme her number.
Afterwards, I went back home and spent the night combing the internet. Then 2 weeks... Then a month...
6 months went by and I had read:
- 5 psychology text books
- 12 "dating advice" books - 2 etiquette books
And watched over 400 hours of training videos on building rapport, subliminal messaging, seduction, attraction, body language, and personality typing.
I Was A MACHINE.
And eventually... I began to see patterns. Things that allowed me to plug myself into an "attraction switchboard".

So I created brand new techniques and tricks that the world had never seen before. And all to help me take advantage of those powerful patterns that I discovered.
So what were some of those techniques that I used to get this attraction thing working?
The ones I found that work just about all the time on just about any kind of girl regardless of her age, hair color, height, or how smoking hot she was?

You might want to get a pen and a piece of paper ready for this part. Remember, these techniques will get you results instantly but I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The first technique has to do with a girl's mouth. Yeah you totally wanna kiss that. I know this is strange but did you know that if you look at a girl's mouth while she is talking to you, that you'll subconsciously make her think about kissing you?
It's an attraction trigger.
Attraction triggers are secret techniques that bypass all of her barriers andAttraand turn her on without her knowledge. Using Attraction triggers is like using gangbusters to get her. They are the cornerstone of unrivaled success with women and I'm going to reveal where you can get dozens of them at the end of this post.
These triggers are so stealth that they actually bypass a woman's logical brain (and yes she has one) and they speak directly to her emotional brain.
Here's another attraction trigger:
Did you know that over 90% of guys turn women off before they even open their mouths by facing them directly with their bodies?
Yeah... I didn't either! Turning your chest toward a girl too early is a subconscious sign of neediness (and it completely destroys attraction!)
How about this little trick: Before you really start talking about something serious with a girl...say this:
"You don't have to be excited," Then continue your conversation with her.
Doing this at the right time will subconsciously compel her to feel a rush of excitement. It uses this psychological trick called "Inception" named after the Christopher Nolan movie where mind architects have to implant an idea into a billionaire's mind.
And it's a biological shortcut that skips over all of her red-flags and plugs you directly into her "love center".
I don't think I need to warn you not to use that one irresponsibly!
Look... I know this all sounds ridiculously simple... Well... It is ridiculously simple!
But I've got a lot more to share with you if you really want to get the "9's and 10's". These triggers are going to get you in the front door, but they're not going to get you all the way home.
So let me teach you exactly how to get "all the way home."
But first I need to reveal a big big lie to you. If you don't see these lies for yourself, you'll always be invisible to the super hot chicks.
Because you've been lied to! A certain group of people want you to believe that women want this crap but they don't want it.
So let me start from the top:
1. Money
You think women want money?? Well guess what?
You've been lied to about money and I'm pissed off about it! Women are not attracted to big muscles either (most women are actually repulsed by guys who look 'steroided up') and it's not a full head of hair (in 2007, a survey revealed that 97% of women actually find bald men sexy). And it's not good looks either (I remember seeing an interview with brad pitt where he admitted that he could not get a date when he first moved to hollywood!)
The Charm 101 system is completely built around two well guarded secrets in the world. They are Pre-selection and Fractionation.
What's Pre-selection? Preselection is simply making her think that other women already want you. And let me tell you how that works: How do men know that other women are attracted to you just by looking at you? Well here's the beautiful thing... They don't! They are absolutely guessing... And they're pretty good at it too!!
But..
They're NOT Perfect at it!
And if you know the exact techniques... The exact techniques That I am going to reveal to you. You can make any woman THINK That other women are climbing over each other to get at your jock. This will practically make her compete for you.
What about Fractionation?
Fractionation is the grand daddy of all attraction concepts. If the art of getting a woman was a gunfight, then fractionation would simply be bringing a nuke to that gunfight. It is what the pros use to make a woman fall in love in as little as 15 minutes. Funnily you may have actually came across or used Fractionation without knowing it. It was discovered in the 1930's by US psychologists and has been kept secret ever since then. And for the sake of the guys who literally spent a lot of cash to learn it, I will not be revealing it here.
Guess who's also protecting this secret?
The MEDIA.
And more specifically, The MAGAZINES.
Try this... Just pick up a chick's magazine and TRY To read it! It's chock-full of nonsense that they're saying women want!
It's no different. So forget about that because now you know that women are not attracted to guys with money. They're not attracted to good looks. They're not attracted to huge muscles. And they're not attracted to a full head of hair. What women are really attracted to is pre-selection and Fractionation. That's IT. That's all. Everything else is A LIE.
But knowing exactly what to do to use pre-selection to attract flocks of women is EVERYTHING.
And, while I'm nothing more than just an average guy...When i started using pre-selection to get women to chase me I was completely broke and just a student.
But I was getting up to ten girls chasing me at a time and battling for my attention.
Now, i wasn't born with good looks. But... After wasting my whole life believing the lie that women actually cared about that stuff...
Now, i've revealed some pretty controversial secrets on this page.
Secrets That, Quite Frankly, I Could Get In A Lot Of Trouble For Revealing...
You now know that looking at a woman's mouth at the right time will make her uncontrollably daydream about sleeping with you...
You learned that facing a woman directly when you first meet her will completely and instantly turn her off..
You learned that just by saying one sentence you can make any woman feel excited and turned on.
You found out that women actually don't want money, big muscles, a full head of hair, or good looks...
You now know (and this is what would get me in a lot of trouble) that women are actually attracted to "pre-selection" and that you can follow a few simple steps to use pre-selection to turn on any woman you want...and you also know that Fractionation exists (If I reveal it here I will surely get into trouble.)
Now, you can take this information that i've taught you here today and it will work...
Or, you can do what many guys do and get a headstart by learning the full set of attraction triggers that most men will never know along with Preselection and Fractionation techniques by keying into the Charm 101 system.
Techniques designed to get women interested... addicted.. and competing for you the moment they see you.
If You're One Of Those Guys That Wants To "learn This Stuff Over Time"... Then go ahead and skip this post now.
Because the next secret i'm going to reveal is only for guys who want my quick-start version.
Yeah... You might be a little impatient. But you know what you want and you don't want to waste your time with unnecessary trial and error. If that sounds like you, then you're going to want to know about my ultimate badass solution.
Mostly because no one else knows the secrets to bypass her logical brain that I do. It's not some complicated 100-step process. It's not a recycled version of something you've heard before.
It's brand new. And i'm revealing it right now, for the first time. It has been secretly tested by thousands of guys who are in my "inner circle".
And i'm ready to open up this test to a few new guys who are ready to use these techniques to attract some sexy, young women.
But... I'm only interested in revealing my full system to a specific kind of guy.
So, if you're already really good with women and you don't want to know exactly how to seduce and attract every hot chick you meet...
Then close this page now and do not continue reading. I'm not here to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

So if you've ever gone a month or longer without exciting, crazy sex with a new, young, hot woman...
If you've ever had a girl that you liked stolen by some loud douche...
If you feel too old, ugly, fat, bald, or weak to date the most desirable women on the planet without having to chase them or buy them anything...
Or if you're just tired of having to constantly try to get women interested in you...
Then I want to start downloading my brain into your head.

Let me just tell you about a fraction of what's in it for you in The Charm 101 system.

• Three magic words that automatically make any woman trust you
• A simple trick for disarming her “rejection mechanism”
• A sneaky and completely undetectable way of feeding dirty... sexual thoughts into a woman’s mind
• How to make a girl you’ve known for years suddenly start to want you... crave you... and need you
• How to introduce yourself to a woman in a way that instantly gets her Hot
• How to develop x-ray vision into a woman’s mind... and know exactly what she’s thinking. So you can remove her objections before they ever come up... (this will stop her from saying no. and make sure she ends up with you)
• How to control the secret “silent language” of your body to draw women to you from the moment you step in the room
• How to make a woman think you are an incredible conversationalist... Even if you have nothing in common with her... and no interest in her aside from making her yours.
• How to trigger a woman’s primal “bad boy” sexual response... without being a dickhead or a jerk
• How to inoculate your girlfriend against other guys. She will reject them all. It's unbelievable.
• How to read a woman's eye movements to tell whether she is lying, telling the truth, a visual thinker, naturally creative, and even if she has a secret and she doesn't want you to know about it. (It will be embarrassingly obvious to you once you know this simple, but weird trick!)
• This "eye Reading Trick" (Developed Originally By The Fbi) Is Powerful, Proven Psychology Made Simple, And Applied To Work For You And To Help You Attract Women Effortlessly.
• Then I will expose you to Preselection and Fractionation and how you can use them.
And much, much, more...
If you are reading this page right now then you realize
HOW POWERFUL CHARM 101 IS
AND WHAT IT WILL DO FOR YOU
And you’re probably wondering a few things like...
How much does it cost? Is it guaranteed to work for me? And how do I get access to this?

And I’ll answer those questions for you in just a moment. But before I do, a simple question...What’s it worth to you to have the power to cause almost instant sexual addiction in any girl you want? What’s it worth to you to know you’ll never have to “settle”again? Never have to end up in the friend zone...
Never have to end up alone.
So what's the price for this brand-new, secret system?
Let's all be frank here: We've all wasted money on buying recharge cards, taking girls out to expensive places and buying gifts only to lose out. And I won't even talk about how expensive it can be to undo the negative effects that failing with women can have on your self esteem.
What do you think a fair price would be?
N5000 would be more than fair, considering all of the bonus products i'm about to give you.
But you're not going to pay N5000.
You are not even going to pay N1000.
It’s Lower Than You Could Ever Imagine!
For the first 256 guys who read this page and take advantage of this special offer... right now. You get instant access for just N200.00
No self respecting girl will accept a gift of N200 on Valentine's Day. With this system she will be the one buying the gifts on Valentine's Day.
It's my way of saying thanks for being part of this initial test group.
This special pricing is only for the first 256 action takers. And as soon as the 256th spot is claimed. This program will go for at least N2000 because there will be so many testimonies that even the most doubting Thomas will be convinced.
If you are reading this page right now... THE DEAL IS STILL ON!
So if you want this. Simply send an MTN N200 recharge code + your phone number to 2348135833359 via SMS/Whatsapp/mail and you will be added to the Charm 101 whatsapp group. It's a blast really... You will also receive all the resources you need.
You can feel good knowing that your decision to discover my Charm 101 attraction secrets today is completely guaranteed.

With a money back policy fully guaranteed for 90 days!
I am so confident you will think this is the best purchase you have every made in your life, you can return the course within 90 days and I will give you a 100% complete refund ...and we'll still be friends.
(But you will STILL be under a signed Non Disclosure Agreement and will be prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law if you ever leak this information or claim it as your own. )
But honestly, I'm not worried about you returning it...Because I believe in this course THAT MUCH. I know most people will not return it because they simply won't be able to live without it.
Re: My Predictions For The Epl/La liga/Ucl 2016/2017 Season by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
..I see Hull City relegating

(1) (Reply)

10 Players Who Hate Cristiano Ronaldo / Ooh! Not United Again: / Milano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.