Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 (24526 Views)

Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP 2019) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / See Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by wilsonlexis: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
kingmekus:
wetin I wan even talk sef??this country don even block person brain ..i don't even know how to think again,
Hmmmm

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by mtngloetiartel: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
kingmekus:
wetin I wan even talk sef??this country don even block person brain ..i don't even know how to think again,
o boy lwkmd
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by LANDOS4RE4: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
please house, can we have someone to help us on this form fillings.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by Ugoochukwu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol.

Your brain dey blocked before; no be Country cause am.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by akoko11: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nice one, only if others in same category as elumelu
can follow suit, Naija would have be better than this.
Elumelu may God bless you above all ur equals Amen

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by TheMascot(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
gidimasters:
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now accepting applications for the 2017 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) ($100m Pan-African entrepreneurship initiative ) for for Young African Entrepreneurs with business ideas that can transform Africa.

Successful applicants will join the third cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in every African country. Since inception in 2015, the Programme has assisted nearly 2,000 entrepreneurs and created hundreds of jobs across the continent.

Open: To startups and Entrepreneurs from all the 54 African Countries – For Africans based in Africans
Worth: $100M for 10,000 Startups/Entrepreneurs

Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible:
Business must be based in Africa
Business must be for profit
Business must be 0-3 years’ old
Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
Benefits
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
Training:12 weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
Mentoring:A mentor will guide successful applicants in creating a robust business plan
Seed Capital:$5,000 in non-returnable seed capital and access to a $5,000 convertible loan
Funding:
All entrepreneurs who successfully complete the 12-week Start-up Enterprise Toolkit (learning) programme, submit a business plan for review, as well as required documentation and a business bank account will qualify for the first stage non-refundable seed capital of $5,000.

Funding Options:
All start-ups who successfully complete the programme will be eligible for funding. There are two stages of funding available to start-ups:
First stage seed capital funding of $5,000 – a non-returnable investment dispersed at the 12-week start-up enterprise toolkit (learning) programme, upon submission and review of a business plan. Please see Terms and Conditions for clarification.
Second stage capital ‘investment’ of $5,000 – for qualifying startups that have progressed their business plans sufficiently. This is structured as a convertible loan.
Judging Criteria:
All applications will be judged on 5 core criteria, which are:
Feasibility of the business idea.
Market Opportunity: knowledge and understanding of the market, customers and competitors for their idea/business.
Financial Understanding: understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs and revenues.
Scalability: Demonstrates potential for replication and growth of their product or service to create jobs and wealth.
Leadership Potential and Entrepreneurial Skills: Demonstrate leadership potential, capable of attracting people, customers and resources.

1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.

How to Apply

CLICK HERE http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme/
pls am having problems with my registration, pls can you help out
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by uyisteven(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
qualityGod:
cheesy
I smell advance rob peter to pay Paul strategy cry

Only the rich benefits this angry

So not true...I was a participant and a volunteer of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme during the first two years..
Trust me when I say it's so real...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by hipinnacle: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2017
hello all. if u need help in filling d form, whatsapp me on 08036028454 to get adequate info. thanks. it is d best thing that can happen to u in 2017 if u seize d opportunity of get the grants of $5k. it will surely boost your biz.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by bigfrancis21: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Imagine such a beautiful thread about this terrific opportunity to be a successful entrepreneur yet we get only 2 pages of comments. Had this thread been about a job vacancy in some company, this thread would be littered with 10 pages of comments. It only goes to show us the lack of enthusiasm towards entrepreneurship many of our young ones nowadays have.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by teemy(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2017
uyisteven:

So not true...I was a participant and a volunteer of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme during the first two years..
please shed more light on it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by suyamasta(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Is this loan or grant?
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by MVLOX(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Imagine such a beautiful thread about this terrific opportunity to be a successful entrepreneur yet we get only 2 pages of comments. Had this thread been about a job vacancy in some company, this thread would be littered with 10 pages of comments. It only goes to show us the lack of enthusiasm towards entrepreneurship many of our young ones nowadays have.

Bro na dem knw ooo dis will give more serious pple the opportunity to apply and get the opportunity to get selected... As for me am almost done with my fiancé application afta dat na my own den next to my guys....

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by gechyy2(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
it's so real,my brother is a beneficiary,the boy don get million to start his business,this time around i must apply..all the same its not that easy to get,you must work hard for it,and its purely by merit...
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by vroom(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
hipinnacle:
hello all. if u need help in filling d form, whatsapp me on 08036028454 to get adequate info. thanks. it is d best thing that can happen to u in 2017 if u seize d opportunity of get the grants of $5k. it will surely boost your biz.

bro God bless you....but if u can lecture us here we will all appreciate it...
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by vroom(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
if this were to be one actress or musician matter now, with great ukwu or husband dump her ,this tread will be flooded, but then the bible has confirmed it sha......let the few of us here help ourselves, its time for African youths to rise up and take the bull by the horn, Mr tony has giving us a platform now, lets utilize it and before you know, we might give much more than this in the nearest future.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by arizona20: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
I learnt this is basically for Delta state indigens. Please how true is is?
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by teemy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
gechyy2:
it's so real,my brother is a beneficiary,the boy don get million to start his business,this time around i must apply..
how does teep get its money back? would the money be repaid?
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by starziod(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2017
uyisteven:

Greetings Steve,

Can I have ur contact if u don't mind.

My contact is 0803 135 6955.

I really need u to put me through this and to guide me.

Expecting to hear from u soon.

God bless u Sir.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by starziod(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2017
arizona20:
I learnt this is basically for Delta state indigens. Please how true is is?
No sir,

It's for AFRICANS
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by starziod(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2017
gechyy2:
it's so real,my brother is a beneficiary,the boy don get million to start his business,this time around i must apply..all the same its not that easy to get,you must work hard for it,and its purely by merit...
Mr. Gech,

Please i have been waiting for this kind of opportunity.

Kindly contact me via 0803 135 6955 or u can drop urs let me call u.

Expecting to hear from u soon.

God bless u!
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by ruqoyah26(f): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by gechyy2(f): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
it wont be repayed o...its a grant..of course teep would have international bodies contributing to it as well.

teemy:
how does teep get its money back? would the money be repaid?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by anochuko01(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please, can one apply as a group? Just me and my pal. We wanna go into agriculture and we've got hectares of land already. Just start up that's delaying plans.
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by anochuko01(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
gechyy2:
Can you please just tell the nature of your bros business? Plssss
Wanna know the bar of innovation and creativity one should possess. Thankssss smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by Flakky26(f): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
how do i write a marketing strategy? someone pls help
Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 by anochuko01(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flakky26:
how do i write a marketing strategy? someone pls help
I guess you may need to read one or two articles about that online....you'll get views from lots of professionals that are already in the market/business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Aptitude Test 2014/2015 Past Questions / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.