Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

FAQ With Regards To Direct Entry Admissions In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FAQ With Regards To Direct Entry Admissions In Nigeria (361 Views)

How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY / Does EKSU Accept Jupeb Alevel Program For Direct Entry Admissions? / Good Alternatives To University Admissions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ With Regards To Direct Entry Admissions In Nigeria by buzoo: 2:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Happpy New year Nairalander and Guddmorn to every one. Pls I have got a question(s) I need to ask concerning gaining admission into Nigerian universities via Direct entry and I am sure its the same for others. Pls lets trash such questions with the aid of this thread.

Question: I will like to find out if it is possible for an an OND student that studied office technology and management can gain admission via direct entry to study Psychology in the University. Pleas I need your answers to this question. Is this possible. Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Complexion With Exercise / Letter To My Younger Self / The Nigerian Curriculum Is The Most Appropriate To Teach Nigerian Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.