Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead (801 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by petra1(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Contrary to opinion of some that prophecies are guess work. Prophecies are works of the Holy Spirit . If you monitored Emmanuel Tv For about 3 years before the recession You would have heard Tb Joshua talked about recession coming . Even though each time he gives the impression it's the following year. But it didn't come until last year. If you really monitored those prophecies ,he was very clear . Saying every one should titghten their seat belts because there's going to be serious economic problem .He warned the government to exchange oil for technology. Instead of spending and wasting . He said people should start stockpiling food . They should avoid waste , cut their coat according to their size. He also . Even though the recession didn't start the year he prophesied . But each year he kept making reference to it saying . Remember I told you last year , so and so is coming . Tighten your seat belt , cut your coat .. . . .etc However a prophet may not be perfect in delivery or even understanding his own prophecies fully.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by Ranchhoddas: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2017
But he could not make a correct guess prophecy concerning a 50:50 election or even his collapsed building. Our Lord TBJ works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by Omudia11: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Exactly!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by quiverfull(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Can you guys just please stop parading this sorcerer here? Let him confine his black magic and astrology to his "synagogue".
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by petra1(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
But he could not make a correct guess prophecy concerning a 50:50 election or even his collapsed building. Our Lord TBJ works in mysterious ways.

Being a prophet doesn't mean you see everything or know everything. You only see in what areas you are allowed to see.

2 Kings 4:27
. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by petra1(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
quiverfull:
Can you guys just please stop parading this sorcerer here?

Why sorcerer?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2017
grin There were literally hundreds of economic analysts who predicted the recession tey......

Stop this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by ITEKEM: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
I go Change comment if it reach FP tongue
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by Ranchhoddas: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
The Lord 'hid it from him' but he told it to his members anyway abi? The brainwash is strong on you. It is the type that does not go away except by fasting and prayer.
petra1:

Being a prophet doesn't mean you see everything or know everything. You only see in what areas you are allowed to see.

2 Kings 4:27
. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by petra1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
SirWere:
grin There were literally hundreds of economic analysts who predicted the recession tey......

Stop this nonsense!

thats not true. as far back as 2011 2012? can you make reference to such.?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied About The Recession 3 Years Ahead by petra1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The Lord 'hid it from him' but he told it to his members anyway abi? The brainwash is strong on you. It is the type that does not go away except by fasting and prayer.

im not talking about the election. one can miss it in prophecy. you get the signals by impressions ,flashes ,pictures and some times visions and audible words. even with that it takes training to interpret it accurately. thats why the bible says prophecies can be judged.

but if youre talking about the collapsed building you can't blame him for not knowing. he could be one of the ways God humbles us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To The Screenshots Released By Stephanie Otobo (photos) / Nairaland needs a delete setting / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.