Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) (88950 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by demolaxl(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Checkout this Cheap & Quite Affordable Land with Government excision in Ibeju Lekki

https://www.nairaland.com/3550637/hot-deal-heavenly-homes-ibeju#52463027
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its not the sitting room, but an annex to the bar.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Cutestud(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Now that's someone who knows how to chop his money. Some folks work very hard for 365 days to make good money but can't spare even a day to enjoy it. Worst curse ever, if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Maybe the car is there for sexual purposes grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
martyns303:

And you, with your less than N1m account balance think you know better?

Its called art, the car is being put on display. Collectors don't neccessarily collect items to use but to display, I remember a scene in fast and furious where one Arab guy has a car sitting in his pent house. If I have the cash, I'll personally have a 40s or 50s vintage in my sitting room

what exactly is your business with how much I have or do not have in my account? It's too early in the year abeg. And that is not called "Art" oga. It is not even a decor. Money and taste are two different things.
There is something called opinion and I have mine. So stick to yours, thank you very much. I no ask you

2 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
laribari:

No matter how much money you have it can't take away the bush man in an illiterate. Illiteracy sef get class!!
I am telling you
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

Who told you the car doesnt move? Havent you seen houses with such desig s before? I have seen someone park his lambo in his bedroom in the first floor but he still drives it. Ask me how it got there?
houses like that are tagged extreme cribs on mtv crib but by all means, please tell me, how did the lambo get there? I really need to understand how he goes through all the wahala or is he scared it would get stolen?
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Treasuredlove:
houses like that are tagged extreme cribs on mtv crib but by all means, please tell me, how did the lambo get there? I really need to understand how he goes through all the wahala or is he scared it would get stolen?

Wahala Ke? you never travel go obodo oyibo before? they have hydraulic lifters built in the houses that take these things up there but I think with this fili or dili (whatever they call them), theirs is just on the ground floor and it rotates. but at the back which you did not see, there is a door that the car can drive out of the living room. The only question I was asking myself is that if they always have to wash it before it comes to the sitting room because naija roads dirty die so there is no way they would always carry a dirty looking car with mud filled tyres and underneath in. Oh well, that is not my problem. it should be the problem of their houseboy and gateman.
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

Wahala Ke? you never travel go obodo oyibo before? they have hydraulic lifters built in the houses that take these things up there but I think with this fili or dili (whatever they call them), theirs is just on the ground floor and it rotates. but at the back which you did not see, there is a door that the car can drive out of the living room. The only question I was asking myself is that if they always have to wash it before it comes to the sitting room because naija roads dirty die so there is no way they would always carry a dirty looking car with mud filled tyres and underneath in. Oh well, that is not my problem. it should be the problem of their houseboy and gateman.
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

lol...sincerely, I don't even care how they get it in or out or whether they drive it or use it to watch television. I am just saying it looks weird in the sittingroom
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by dubemnaija: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
The Prince of Ogbunike town in Oyo local government area in Anambra I wonder why him and his rich siblings have refused to take the philanthropic nature of their father the king of ogbunike.

its OYI Local Government Area and not OYO LGA
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by tomdon(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Who's this
This kind of opulence is to be frowned at!!!

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Treasuredlove:
lol...sincerely, I don't even care how they get it in or out or whether they drive it or use it to watch television. I am just saying it looks weird in the sittingroom

to be honest no it doesnt look wierd. Things evolve. designs change and we are having more smarter home architecture. You need to watch architectural series on BBC and see designs that on a normal day is not an acceptable standard. but it is unique and superb! These days people use helicopters and decommissioned airplanes to build their living homes.. Things are really changing and acceptable standards are being neglected daily. I dont see anything wrong with this though. Anything that is appealing to your eyes is your perspective of art
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by beckytunde(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Florblu:
Thought cars are meant to be packed in the garage? Interior decors in the house pls enlighten us.Money!!! I call you forth!
I wonder ooo, if this ain't photo shopped then they have serious issues,
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by October1960: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Easy money .......

In Nigeria fraudstars, politicians, pastors, government officials, flashy lifestyle all go hand in hand.
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
He is first and foremost a con man and fugitive. Ran away from the US. Anyway he supplied the 47 SUVs that EFCC recovered from Igali.
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by martyns303(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Treasuredlove:
what exactly is your business with how much I have or do not have in my account? It's too early in the year abeg. And that is not called "Art" oga. It is not even a decor. Money and taste are two different things.
There is something called opinion and I have mine. So stick to yours, thank you very much. I no ask you

You choosed to make ur opinion public when u brought it here.

Now how do u define art?
"Does it sound good? Does it feel good? Then its music" James Brown.

"Does it look good, does it feel good? Is it creative? Then its art" Me.

2 Likes

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Pennywise(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
A rolls royce that isnt going anywhere. In a few short years it is out of vogue. What will he do then?
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
When a yahoo yahoo wire wire boy meets an olosho in America
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Gkay1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
life na per head
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by daywatcher: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
mediocrity defenders will say I am jealous therefore I comment my reserve
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
It doesn't make sense. Rich man having a poor man mentality. There are better cars out there.
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by pennytrate: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
♣ • → this shiiit is fuucked up, how can u glorify a car to the level of parking it in ya sitting room undecided that's not how to ball nigga ™ °°
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by idupaul: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
A car in the living room? To what end? I think I read about their wedding which held at the Dorchester Hotel in Ovation magazine some years back

All these silent money-bags embarassed what exactly do they do for a living undecided undecided undecided

He actually drives it out and even switches the cars like you see below

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by frubben(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
its his money he can wipe a pigs ass with it if he wishes...na my own i dey find...

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by EHI9ICE(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
chasers:
name of the song pls
Runtown-Mad Over You
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Treasuredlove:
through elevator,with the help of an elevator,your car wi get to the bedroom
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
EHI9ICE:

Runtown-Mad Over You
Thanks Boss
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by igho003(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
kinggogo:
Yes i'll say it, vanity upon vanity is equals to VANITY grin grin grin grin grin
Proverty
Re: Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
dilly motors, C.E.O of eric manny records, Fugitive, wanted in America, Hope you av paid runtown??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! / Benz C300 Assessment & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.