Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) (33589 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by autojosh: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2017
The most silent motor car in the world

From the moment Sir Henry Royce introduced the Rolls-Royce Phantom in 1925 it was judged ‘The Best Car in the World’ by the cognoscenti. As a result it has conveyed some of the world’s most influential and powerful men and women to the most defining historical moments over the last 92 years.

The New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom will be the first of a new generation of Rolls-Royces to benefit from the creation of the Architecture of Luxury. This new architecture serves as the foundation on which this eighth generation of Phantom reaffirms its position as ‘The Best Car in the World’ by taking the best fundamentals and making them better.

The first major benefit of the new architecture for the New Phantom are lightness, increased stiffness, efficient production of standard and extended wheelbase bodies and uncompromised exterior surface design.

The all-new aluminium spaceframe structure delivers extraordinary car body stiffness for exceptional 'best-in-class' functional performance whilst also being lighter. Indeed New Phantom is 30 per cent more rigid than its predecessor, leading to better ride comfort.

The suspension makes millions of calculations every second as it continuously varies the electronically controlled shock absorber adjustment system – reacting to body and wheel acceleration, steering inputs and camera information.

With the focus on creating the most silent motor car in the world, a completely silent engine was also required, and that meant more low-end output at lower revs to ensure that silence. Hence a completely new, 6.75-litre V12 powertrain has been engineered for New Phantom, in place of the previous naturally aspirated V12 engine.

The new V12 Phantom engine employs two turbo chargers that contribute to a low-end torque output of 900Nm at an incredibly low 1,700rpm whilst also delivering 563bhp or 420kW of power, resulting in calm low speed progress associated with state occasions and an unfussed surge of power when one needs to press on. The addition of Satellite Aided Transmission (SAT), married to a ZF 8-Speed gearbox also ensures that the driver is prepared for whatever the road has in store for them.

Features include: Alertness Assistant, a 4-camera system with Panoramic View, all-round visibility including helicopter view, Night Vision and Vision Assist, Active Cruise Control, collision warning, pedestrian warning, cross-traffic warning, lane departure and lane change warning, an industry leading 7x3 high-resolution head-up display, WiFi hotspot, of course the latest navigation and entertainment systems and many more.

Price will be officially revealed soon so get your wallets ready.

https://autojosh.com/new-2018-rolls-royce-phantom-just-revealed-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by medolab90(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2017
ftc

ftc dedicated to all ftc chasers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by WizAkzy: 5:25am On Jul 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by autojosh: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2017

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

Beautiful....

I'm not greedy enought to wish to have it,
All I want is to just make love at it's back seat and I'd be fine.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by jey4all(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Bam car. Not for beggars

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Looks like something I can't afford

7 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by veacea: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
God bless my Ministry

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Emnyte(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
nice
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by opalu: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed please read this:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share."

163 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by jacoik(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
I go tell uncle buharia to get one anytime he comes back from London
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by lekanSuccess(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Bolu 9
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017

I don't like big cars grin grin and I can't drive it on Nigeria roads becos If the car nack ground, its will look like person kidney don fail grin
My EOD rocks grin grin

Waiting for vanity upon vanity people grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by theophorus(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
...Just another RR whose Potential can never be utilized in this part of the World.

Expect you are buying for show off.

If them dash me, I go sell am take buy Range HSE.

3 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
cool
Send me your address no and you will see it there in the morning
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Looks like something I can't afford

3 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by YelloweWest: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2017
How much pls??

I need to buy for my sweet hus kiss
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by GoldNiagara(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2017
autojosh:
I have booked mine.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Ibyno(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Car for the rich
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by DeepLearning: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
I don't know why anyone would want to drive a Rolls Royce himself. For the life of me the Ghost and Wraith is not a RR culture, the RR is a chauffeur car and you gotta give it to the phantom anytime.

1 Like

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by jacoik(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Dangote, adenuga or otedollar can get if them like but billgate no go fit buy such

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by GogetterMD(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Yahoo boy pastors, food don come o

3 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by C4Ltd: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
After paying for 2017 Rolls

6 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Johnnyoungster(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Baba God ooo emi naa fe ran Rolls Royce phantom 2018.....please pick up the call.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Vanity upon...

7 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2017
opalu:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share."

Please open a thread an repost this...

Very important

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow,it really amazing...oluwa answer my call
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
vanity upon vanity, all is......a rolls royce phantom grin
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Horlaarsco: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Wedding party 2 cast
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by C4Ltd: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Life: The more you get, the more you feel sad

1 Like

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Bondesniger(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2017
opalu:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. / Car Crashes Into Building In Lagos. One Dead, Another Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.