Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter (27248 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Cletus77(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
The drunk policeman is from uyo. Now this one is from calabar..

Uyo, calabar and bad news in 2017 are like
Let me hear word.... How many days have you spent in 2017?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Cletus77(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Nigeria is fast turning into New Delhi az the legislooters and Judicheatary are less concerned
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

Ur correction not required. Fix those people from the erosion-ravaged communities first.

You could do that. Run for president.

Great job, great pay.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Phace(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Pranaya:
The girl is the one that is directly affected. She's the victim and under common law she is a minor.

Even so, common law will look at punishing the victim and not compensating the girl. The man will be given a retributive justice, yes buh the spotlight will be on the offence and not the victim.

I'm not a robot, I'm empathic to the girl's anguish buh she is only a core witness to whatever claim the prosecution will bring. Her father's oversight comes under the volunti principle, he cannot look after that child.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by olumide81(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2017
hucienda:
There's a drop of greatness in every man ... That ad.

NCAN. Come mark attendance.
My friend Udeme!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Phace(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Pranaya:
The girl is the one that is directly affected. She's the victim and under common law she is a minor.

Even so, common law will look at punishing the victim and not compensating the girl. The man will be given a retributive justice, yes buh the spotlight will be on the offence and not the victim.

I'm not a robot, I'm empathic to the girl's anguish buh she is only a core witness to whatever claim the prosecution will bring. Her father's oversight comes under the volunti principle, he cannot look after that child. His actions does not affect the claim, I never said that (please see the words in bracket above)
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Phace(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Pranaya:

Even so, common law will look at punishing the offender and not compensating the girl. The man will be given a retributive justice, yes buh the spotlight will be on the offence and not the victim.

I'm not a robot, I'm empathic to the girl's anguish buh she is only a core witness to whatever claim the prosecution will bring. Her father's oversight comes under the volunti principle, he cannot look after that child. His actions does not affect the claim, I never said it did (please see the words in bracket, above)
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Idydarling(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

back to sender!!! procrastinating such a negative talk on a 2 whole sister communities, I say it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass!
remember, man proposes,but God disposes.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Exclusiveslog(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2017
#LBT
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by brownhawk: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Geestarry:
Volenti non fit injuria? SMH

OP, are you trying to tell us that no harm was done because the child (or her father) consented?
because the child consented?? who would count the consent of a 6yr old in that kind of stuff
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by BetaThings: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Phace:

I'm not a robot, I'm empathic to the girl's anguish buh she is only a core witness to whatever claim the prosecution will bring. Her father's oversight comes under the volunti principle, he cannot look after that child.

Everyone who has sex with a minor is a rapist
It does not matter if the girl goes to the guy's house, strips, begs for it saying due to some curse her life depends on it
A minor is assumed under the law not to know what s/he is doing and therefore cannot give consent

Even adults under the law are under certain circumstances presumed to be unable to give informed consent because of undue influence
Clearest example is religious leader and follower

In a case of rape, daddy's negligence, what the girl is wearing etc are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by BetaThings: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
if northerners re marrying 18 years old girls nobody will complain but in the north from 9 years old to 6 years re the hottest chicks over there alhajis can do any thing to marry a 7 years old just like governor or zamfara import 13 years old girl from Egypt, the problem with northerners is that they want allways punna to grip thier cucumber thats why they keep asking for more under age girls for tight punna

Your hatred for northerners compels you to try and convict them not by their deeds but with your falsehood

Anyway I challenge you

Let us sponsor some lawyers from Nairaland to visit the family court in Lagos and take statistics on those most guilty of minor sexual assault

I dare you you to take up this offer
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by onward4life(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Clear road make I #go4am

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by issy4vic: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
watin dey happen
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by edi287: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Mess the guys rectum up with different objects so he knows how it feels to be penetrated, then cut his balls and stuff it into his mouth...stupid mofo. I hate fucking pedophiles. They deserve a position in the worst part of hell

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Ezionye(f): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Will this girl grow up a normal child?

Next thing pedophiles will start clamouring for pedophilic rights or whatever

The heart of man Is damn evil
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Zedoo(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Is it nor Calabar south again?... Nothing is new there
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by vatiqan(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Yoa are MArD but there's no one to tell you this. Calabarians are not known to be violent. 'Udeme', is a typical Akwa Ibom, name; while Asuquo is for both states.Omo alé.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by blinks112: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by kinzation(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
The popular advertisement 'MY FRIEND UDEME WAS A VERY GREAT MAN' grin
KONJI NA BAZTARD WALAHI
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by montezz(f): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Leave him to God?
Oh my G!
*faints*
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Rozaystunna(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Tragic shocked
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nnokwa042(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
BetaThings:

Your hatred for northerners compels you to try and convict them not by their deeds but with your falsehood

Anyway I challenge you

Let us sponsor some lawyers from Nairaland to visit the family court in Lagos and take statistics on those most guilty of minor sexual assault

I dare you you to take up this offer
if i tell u how much blood northerners have wasted u will understand that syrian war is a child play, northerners kill for nothing from maitasine to zango kataf war to killng over nigeria hosting miss world to killing over cartoon in far way denmark to killing over buharis election brouhaha then killing from fulanis herdsmen if not that we igbos re on social media by now all igbo states will be like benue or taraba so tell me who re killing nigerians in millions
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Xone3(f): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please next time if you discover a case like this just call 08008008001 and report please. The young child needs help.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by glossy6(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
where is dre11
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Femich18:
Konji nah bastard....
Konji no be bastard anything...
nah the foolish man be bastard PERIOD!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by highbee02: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm short of word
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by labo222: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
kai am really a bastard grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
kai am really a bastard grin cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by KeengTobbie(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Ahhhh, nkan be shocked shocked
.this is seriously serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Recovers Suspicious Car In Lagos (Photo) / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.