Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (129437 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
A Facebook user, Ukan Kurugh Ukan, has accused a married man with three kids of raping his 21-year-old sales girl after he invited her to bring the sales book for stock checking before he travels for Christmas.

Ukan Kurugh Ukan shared graphic photos of the blood stained pant of the deflowered sales girl allegedly raped by the boss.

He wrote:

I AM ABOUT TO NAME AND SHAME ANOTHER RAPIST.

These are blood stained pictures of a 21yr old girl's pant, wrapper, and gown who was raped last night by her own boss, when he asked her to come give him sales book to check the stock before he travels for the Christmas.

The struggle began and he overpowered the young girl, broke her virginity and caused much bruises.

FIDA, Josephine Haba, Victoria Egwor Daaor and I are on the case, but I want the whole world to know that this little girl must get justice, as the rapist still came to the hospital where she was taken to, to threaten her and also seized her phone.

We are patiently waiting for the Doctor's report and it would interest us all to know that she also did not take her bath after the sad incidence so the evidence are good enough everywhere.
We are calling on all relevant authorities to come to the aid of this girl because the family needs us more now than ever. The police are on it but her mum is expressing doubt over the matter with the kind of questions they were asking the young girl yesterday.

They family wants the case to be moved to the Police Head Quarters Immediately for further investigation.

I shall name and shame this married man of three(3) little kids (2boys and a girl) later in the evening today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218431415048108&id=1575764303

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by SimDan95(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's a shameful act (if it's true) of the accused. I mean how do they do it how do u rock a solid erection to the extent of penetrating a brand new kpekus. Even if konji no let u rest why not use ur God given hands to please urself.

There's unbound joy when you apply Vaseline on ur hands and grab ur pendulum stroking it back and forth, enjoying the Bliss while u send urself to the imaginary VALHALLA dinning with Odin.

My verdict goes forth

Hang him by his balls till his nuts pop outta his his sacks which should be fed to rodents. Then throw home in jail while murderous perverted inmates fill his butthole with enough cum to drown the Titanic.

COURT!!!
Arise.

Haters I made FTC shout out to the carcass meat seller

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
You raped her and still went ahead to threaten and sieze her phone at the hospital well the evidence is around for all to see so there's nothing like hearsay here.Over to a competent Court to justice to serve him hot jail.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
I feel for the girl.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is too bad!

why rape a girl, when there are so many girls out there, hustling for customers, with just 500 naira.

For good men, who wishe to always satisfy their wives Click Here

If you do the crime, be ready to do the time.

SAY NO TO RAPE!!!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by 1kworks: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
angry
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by money121(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
All is well
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Where’s the graphic

More so, why will she wear dat kind of gown to her boss place Just saying ooooo

Nobody should quote me oo, I Dey smoke for now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good...
Get enough evidence to nail him. I dont condone rape in any form.

Enough evidence is way better than yelling online without any proof,expecting everyone to support your case based on emotions.

The girl is really a virgin o. See blood everywhere. Not these aunties telling us they lost theirs riding horses, cycling or pounding fufu.

Damn. To lose hers in such a way to that animal is very distressing. Ogun kiss the boss dia undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by czarina(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Animal! Thinking with his prick.

15 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
God these man deserves severe punishment.. does he knows what he has done... Doesn't he know it is hard these days to find a virgin girl above 20 yrs...

Please they should cut his two testicles...my opinion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
So this naah 21years old pikin cloth?

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Kestolove(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
He has scatter d girl toto, see blood everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by futurerex: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Any gist from bloggers is a made up story.

At age 21, she might still be a virgin but, not with her hymen intact as portray by that blogger blogger

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graphics kwa
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
I want to believe the man is dead by now

9 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by lebete3000: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
czarina:
Animal thinking with his prick.

Animal prick. Hin use him tin dabaru d while place.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by awa(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let justice prevail....

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Mgbadike80: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmmm!!!!

Rape is really bad....

Maybe his wife can't satisfy him on bed..
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some men are beasts.No self control at all.

12 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hard rape Bleep k
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by optimus106(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
The guy is indeed shameless
he went to the hospital to issue
threats and take her phone too

Make sure he goes to jail

NanSenze...

Yeeeeeey!!!

Who slapped me?

3 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Humphrizy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
The days are evil....... Some people needs proper Sexual orientation

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by maak400: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
So sad cry God punish that wicked rapist. He’ll reap his evil deed in hundred fold.

By the way, let them keep that pant away from yahoo boys o. We don’t want a case of from frying pan to fire.

3 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Castrate the BASTARD!

2 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Frankest20(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ensure this bastard is prosecuted

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.