Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % (1806 Views)

Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States / Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors / What Does South East Region Generate To Federation Purse At What % (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by OkoNDOoBo: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2017
these re 3 major resources that generates incomes to federal coffers

CRUDE OIL:- south south region is the highest producer followed by south west region

INDUSTRIALIZATION:-south west region has the highest tax generated revenues ,followed by south south region

AGRICULTURE- north central, and north west re the major players in agriculture

can someone explain The contributions of south east region and at what percentage
I want a detailed facts and figures not a stats from a blog site

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by santos247(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Diaspora remittances from drug trade in Maylasia, Indonesia, Pakistn,Brazil etc...

What else do you expect ??

Is there any award for FTC?? am expecting mine oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by OkoNDOoBo: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
santos247:
Diaspora remittances from drug trade in Maylasia, Indonesia, Pakistn,Brazil etc...

What else do you expect ??
lol where is you helmet and your shieldcheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Stupidity of the afonjas knows no bounds.

Who owns the companies, industries and shops you are taxing in all southwest states? Igbos ofcourse

How many oil wells are in Abia state?
How many oil wells are in Imo state?
How many oil wells are in Anambra state?
Do you know the number of industries in Anambra state?

Go to Enugu state and see industries.

Go to ebonyi and see foreign mining industries.

Igbos are not afonjas and will never be like them.
Igbos will never pray to be like the afonjas but the afonjas will always pray to be like the Igbos.

Finally, if you shameless afonjas thinks that Igbos are not relevant, then support their Biafra and let them go. Then, let's see how you will share allocation again with the sales of ewedu and amalla.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2017
pls who can borrow me condom?
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by najoke: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
[s]
Who owns the companies, industries and shops you are taxing in all southwest states? Igbos ofcourse

Igbos will never pray to be like the afonjas but the afonjas will always pray to be like the Igbos.

Finally, if you shameless afonjas thinks that Igbos are not relevant, then support their Biafra and let them go. Then, let's see how you will share allocation again with the sales of ewedu and amalla.

[/s]
Failed. ...all the epistle you wrote did not answer the question asked.
You can rewrite it again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by judeprint: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2017
Cowardice and afojanism at its peak. Most of this imp from villages in osun, Oyo and Ondo will lay claim to the industrial layout of Lagos controlled by non Afojas ignoring joblessness that has remain a permanent feature in their genealogy. Lazy soul

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Stingman: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2017
najoke:
[/s]
Failed. ...all the epistle you wrote did not answer the question asked.
You can rewrite it again.

I have heard of Igbo made, Aba made, I have never heard of Hausa made or Yoruba made.

I have heard of Abakiliki rice, Ebonyi state; Adada rice, Enugu state; Anambra rice, Anambra state. What food, does the SW produce?

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Corrinthians(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2017
There are people who make sure that the agricultural produce or the industry products gets to the end users.

That is the chain of distribution which oil all other factors of production.

That is commerce.

That is where the Igbos have been serving Nigeria since 1960
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by ScotsReferendum: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Why not give them Biafra to know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by overall90: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2017
There they go again.
I recall that this is exactly how they started last year because of their fear for Biafra.
They are even claiming they produce more oil than the SE all because of Ijaw and Edo lands stolen by Obasanjo and given to Ondo state.
That's how they used to claim superiority in Education when there were no records and data, but now we know better.
One of the reasons why I support the division of this country is for the truth to be laid bare and I know it's going to happen one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Rayhutar(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you are fighting IPOB tooth and nail so that they will not break away to have Biafra and at the same time asking what the same people you are killing to remain with you contribute in your one Nigeria. That is total madness and living in self denial.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by najoke: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

]I have heard of Igbo made, Aba made, I have never heard of Hausa made or Yoruba made.

I have heard of Abakiliki rice, Ebonyi state; Adada rice, Enugu state; Anambra rice, Anambra state. What food, does the SW produce?[/b[/s]]

Another F9.........I have heard this. ....I have heard that. .. .....you are still going round in circles.
The question still remain [b] what is the contribution if the 5 SE and at what % [b]

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Stingman: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2017
najoke:
[s]

Another F9.........I have heard this. ....I have heard that. .. .....you are still going round in circles.
The question still remain [b] what is the contribution if the 5 SE and at what % [b]

If I open a trade now on what food the 6 SW states produce, the thread will be deleted by your brother...If they don't contribute why are you dying to keep them...?
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by overall90: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

If I open a trade now on what food the 6 SW states produce, the thread will be deleted by your brother...If they don't contribute why are you dying to keep them...?
Don't mind the idiots.
See people forming partnership with Kebbi so that they can see rice to queue up for.
I know that one day this people will be exposed.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Blue3k(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by najoke: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

Again assumptions. ......if. ....I heard this. ...I hear that. ....go open the thread now. ...what is stopping you

While at it. ....waiting for answer to question raised by the op
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Sunnynwa: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

CRUDE OIL:- south south region is the highest producer followed by south west region

INDUSTRIALIZATION:-south west region has the highest tax generated revenues ,followed by south south region

can someone explain The contributions of south east region and at what percentage

Diaspora remittances totalled $35bn from January to November 2016. At least 80% of that amount came from the South Easterners.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by SIRTee15: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Can't the mods lock this thread, or am I missing something......
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by omonkiti: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

mumu afonjas.....
with your so called contribution, your region is d worst hit in this recession, hunger and poverty has made your people become beggers

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by darknetcom: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
they contribute alot of noise... grin
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Sunnynwa: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Coscharis group paid N450M to Lagos state govt as tax last year. That's what a South Easterner is contributing to the Afònja economy.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by darknetcom: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Rayhutar:
Hypocrisy is when you are fighting IPOB tooth and nail so that they will not break away to have Biafra and at the same time asking what the same people you are killing to remain with you contribute in your one Nigeria. That is total madness and living in self denial.

abegi,park well..

we just love to piss una off.. grin

nothing personal... grin
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Stingman: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
darknetcom:
they contribute alot of noise... grin

...Then support them yo go with their noise...

Next you will jumping up and down like a kid with new Christmas gift, once you hear of Operation Python dance....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by omonkiti: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

Look at them.....

Afonja will die because of Igbo issue.....

they can't even sleep again

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by darknetcom: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

...Then support them yo go with their noise...

Next you will jumping up and down like a kid with new Christmas gift, once you hear of Operation Python dance....

grin...

you igbos get too emotional... grin.. grin

we love pissing you guys off.. grin

because we know you will fight back... grin..

alot of fun.... grin grin grin..
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by omonkiti: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

Afonjas, look at how poor they are

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by Stingman: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2017
darknetcom:

grin...

you igbos get too emotional... grin.. grin

we love pissing you guys off.. grin

because we know you will fight back... grin..

alot of fun.... grin grin grin..

Then be ready to be pissing all over yourself, ogbeni...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by omonkiti: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Afonjas are the highest dependers on federal allocation......very poor people

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by darknetcom: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

Then be ready to be pissing all over yourself, ogbeni...

chaii...

why are trashing me??..

i didnt start the thread...

where is the op sef...?

op....they have arrived for ya head....chikena......

why should i suffer ..

i didnt start the thread...

*runs out thread*...
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % by omonkiti: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2017
The most poorest region....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cecilia Ezeilo Orders People Out Of Gym For Her To Workout - Facebook User Says / Breaking! IPOB Becomes The First Terrorist Group To Protest In UN / Buhari's Hypocrisy Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.