Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Personal Development Plans For 2017 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Personal Development Plans For 2017 (888 Views)

Why Personal Development Is Important / Reviving The Thread For Personal Development / What Do You Think Should Motive Personal Development: Money Or Effectiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Development Plans For 2017 by ideology(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
What is Your Personal Development Plans for 2017?

Many at times, people just match into every new year wishfully, hoping things will just get better. Some could say, “whatsoever will be will be”, which is a very dangerous statement. So many go into the new without a definite Personal Development Plans.

Just like the quote by Benjamin Franklin: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”

For the one that says, “Whatever Will Be, Will Be’ (Que Sera, Sera), is opening doors for just anything to happen, both good and bad. Remember the power of words and thoughts.

Like the Holy books says in Proverbs 23:7 (KJV) – For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
Your Personal Development Plans must be a detailed, well-Structured, articulated and written Plan that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
Proverbs 22:29 says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”

Your Personal Development Plans Guide must include the following:
1. Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from Just Relationship to Quality Fellowship with Your God) -with an understanding that life is spiritual, no matter your spiritual inclination, get fortified spiritually.
2. Inspirational And Motivational Books to Read in 2017 (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
3. Professional And Career Development Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (either Paid or Free)
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2017, that will add great value to your life and work.
5. Relevant/Additional Skills to Develop or Sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
6. Events, Places, Cities And Nations to Visit for personal relaxation, recreation and education, for all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.
7. Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (online or offline)
8. What Products or/and Services will you be creating in 2017 to multiply IMPACT and increase INCOME. Success comes from rendering service.
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships to cut off (that drains personal energy and waste your time)
10. Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2017 not MMM.
11. Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to confront and conquer.
12. Most at times, one of the ways of conquering negative habits is by replacing it with a Positive Habits. Cultivate positive attitudes and Behaviours in 2017.

Read more
Let Your Plans Begin Now!!!

Re: My Personal Development Plans For 2017 by tjmc: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
nice post. I commend u for this write up

1 Like

Re: My Personal Development Plans For 2017 by ideology(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2017
thanks bro, plan and u will never experience the worldly recession smiley wink cheesy grin cool
tjmc:
nice post. I commend u for this write up

(1) (Reply)

Ushers, Event Assistants, Upcoming Artistes Needed / How Do I Learn Cloud Computing? / Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Service Queried For Indecent Flaunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.