Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable (459 Views)

Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work? / Email Marketing Still King Of The Internet / Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do? Yes. See Why And How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable by mexzony: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello.
As a young guy I am looking for legit ways to make money online as everytime I hold my android phone I feel like I am wasting it.
OK so if affiliate marketing is still profitable I am looking for a mentor/guide who is willing and ready to teach me the insults and out as I really want to have an online bizNess/ have an online presence that actually makes me money and not just facebookin for nothing or twittering for twits.
I realized that doing it alone can be an very long and hard road.
Also any other good ways of making income online would be appreciated so long as it can also afford me time to pursue other careers like my academics and other stufss.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! / Frustration and Fraudulent services On Ems Nigeria / Fake Chinese Produce,you Deserve To Buy!(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.