Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence (367 Views)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Muslims: CIA World Factbook / Food For Thought For Biafra Agitators. / Police Arrest 50 Pro-biafra Agitators In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2017
High number of agitators for a sovereign state of Biafra in all nooks and crannies of the social media are expressing optimism that their Biafra Nation would gain independence from Nigeria and that their detained leader, Nnamdi Kanu and other incarcerated pro-Biafrans would regain their freedom this new year, 2017.
Do you believe that there would be a new independent nation called Biafra, or do you have a different thought? drop your comments below

Re: Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence by Johntitus: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Got a neighbour who's so obsessed with the independence of Biafra (Land of the rising sun- cause that's what he calls it). He'd die, fight or kill for Biafra (according to him). I don't give two sh!ts if Biafra comes into existence but my problem is just the killings cause there's no peace without war! #OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence by Cletus77(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2017
With the Annangs,and Ibibio now referring Akwa ibom as Biafra and Majority Tribes in Rivers and Bayelsa, i think Biafra is no longer a joke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Extremely Difficult To Enter U.s Henceforth Says Trump / Courage / President Buhari – I Need More Time To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.