Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria (41995 Views)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by 4tune490(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Gathering of the elders. Respect the elders of the land Bro.

NB. Your write up.
CecyAdrian:
For those people asking where Osinbajo has been all these while, this video answers the question. He has been busy cry gathering these old thieves together for this musical show cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, Obj is just feeling like Jay Z while Osinbajo thinks he is R Kelly. I give up on Ernest Shonekan, I wondet what he took before taking his verse.

Gowon, be feeling like Wyclef cheesy Ekwueme just sings like Will.I.am when he sings for a good cause. How come I dnt know the P.Diddy amongst them, Ebitu Ekiwe, that guy needs to be discovered asap!

But then, Shebi Nigeria dey recession and they are singing, issokay!

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is d height of foolishness, irresponsibility, cowardice and greed from our so called elder state men and d current vice president. Which proper hard-working VP or a well meaning elder statesman has time to do this? If anyone can point to another country where this has happened or where there military and para-military forces came together to sing a Christmas Carol, I'll apologise publicly. Christians are being killed in Kaduna and our grown ups can only come to sing? It shows how they've been relegated to being figure heads, and now they have proven to d world their position. God save us.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Sunnynwa: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
janellemonae:
The video was funny. All the Christian presidents & vp's (gej's absence is conspicuous). Osinbajo looked like an eager schoolboy. Shonekan always looks like someone who just had a stroke.

Unfortunately they all stole, just as much as their muslim counterparts. undecided

The judicial tribunal that probed him after the coup publicly declared, "Dr. Ekwueme left office poorer than he was when he entered it, and to ask more from him was to set a standard which even saints could not meet."

https://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/june99/ekwueme.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Barbarthundey(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
indigene:

Jacob Gowon was alledged of running away to Britain from Ethiopia when he was overthrown by Murtala Mohhamed with Seventeen Million Pounds £17million pounds sterling. With his high flying wife Victoria

So?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Where is Ebele Jonathan?

He was invited and he had said that he was going to attend, but he couldn't make it (I think he was out of the country or he had another engagement).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/jonathan-absent-villa-chapels-thanksgiving/
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
cry cry cry
I weep for this NATION.
Ekwueme appears to be the only cerebral person there, despite being aged.

GEJ, has humbled them
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by jfleece(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa oooo... People dey hungry.. All these old lunatics dey form westlife..... I need to find amadioha....
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by stunning4real: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
This is d height of foolishness, irresponsibility, cowardice and greed from our so called elder state men and d current vice president. Which proper hard-working VP or a well meaning elder statesman has time to do this? If anyone can point to another country where this has happened or where there military and para-military forces came together to sing a Christmas Carol, I'll apologise publicly. Christians are being killed in Kaduna and our grown ups can only come to sing? It shows how they've been relegated to being figure heads, and now they have proven to d world their position. God save us.

Barack Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNulLFnY6zY

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by drstan(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
men! they tried, in fact they nailed it.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by greatermax77(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

Barack Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNulLFnY6zY
boss, and Barack Obama, was backed by Bill Clinton, George Bush and other prominent Americans, shey?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by apholaryn: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
ASSOCIATION OF CO WARDS..
including your father
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
boss, and Barack Obama, was backed by Bill Clinton, George Bush and other prominent Americans, shey?

Quoting you.

Which proper hard-working VP or a well meaning elder statesman has time to do this? If anyone can point to another country where this has happened or where there military and para-military forces came together to sing a Christmas Carol, I'll apologise publicly.

Statesman = singular. Statesmen = plural.

I'll give you another "hard working" head of state.

Bill Clinton. (Still expecting your apology).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-lLj_G4zA
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by yetseyi(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa for Nigerians oo, everything is just an avenue to vent anger.

They tried sha

Pa shonekan's voice though

Teel012 also waiting for your apology

Teel012:
T If anyone can point to another country where this has happened or where there military and para-military forces came together to sing a Christmas Carol, I'll apologise publicly.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

Quoting you.

Statesman = singular. Statesmen = plural.

I'll give you another "hard working" head of state.

Bill Clinton. (Still expecting your apology).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-lLj_G4zA
Naptu, I'll apologise if you can show me where they gathered in a group.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by seguno2: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
GoggleB:
Who can explain what this means?

A failed attempt to remedy their bumbling of decades past.
Let them do restitution first of all that they stole to be taken serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
Naptu, I'll apologise if you can show me where they gathered in a group.

There's a term called "shifting the goalpost".

Imagine that we are playing a football match and in the middle of the match I start moving my goalposts so that your strikers won't know where the goal is. Would that be fair?

In your post you used the singular term "statesman", you didn't say statesmen or statesmen gathered in a group and your question referred to having the time to do this. The number of people does not change the length of the song. So don't shift the goalpost.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Mskrisx(f): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=walosky post=52463817]Having destroyed Nigeria they have now come to sfinally sing us to our graves........

Sango arise!!!!!!!!!![/quote

I died here. grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

There's a term called "shifting the goalpost".

Imagine that we are playing a football match and in the middle of the match I start moving my goalposts so that your strikers won't know where the goal is. Would that be fair?

In your post you used the singular term "statesman", you didn't say statesmen or statesmen gathered in a group and your question referred to having the time to do this. The number of people does not change the length of the song. So don't shift the goalpost.
I don't believe I have done that. I apologise for my grammatical error if it's one, but it's only fair, that they should be in a group if our own people can come together to sing in a group, that evens the playing ground

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Alexk2(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Despite the mess we've made of ourselves, God is still in the biusness of rescuing and restoring us. Complete restoration we ask for Lord. Amen!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
I don't believe I have done that. I apologise for my grammatical error if it's one, but it's only fair, that they should be in a group if our own people can come together to sing in a group, that evens the playing ground

I actually have a video of them singing in a group, but the problem is that if I post it, you'll simply look for another excuse to disqualify the video (I.e shift the goalpost).

I also have lots of videos of members of the US armed forces singing Christmas carols.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by 4tune490(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
LMAO. You guys must be.
Teel012:

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

I actually have a video of them singing in a group, but the problem is that if I post it, you'll simply look for another excuse to disqualify the video (I.e shift the goalpost).

I also have lots of videos of members of the US armed forces singing Christmas carols.
LOL . I believe u.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
LOL . I believe u.

Very good. Now that you've said that you believe me, I can now post videos of members of other nations' armed forces singing Christmas carols and statesmen from other countries singing in a group.

I hope you won't shift the goalpost again.

Flash mob of British Army musicians surprise Christmas shoppers with Christmas carols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2GMP08Ulqk

US Army Christmas carols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q3Lck1dneA

The Battle Hymn Of The Republic by Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Michelle Obama and Laura Bush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T97l1x4eL4

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

Very good. Now that you've said that you believe me, I can now post videos of members of other nations armed forces singing Christmas carols and statesmen from other countries singing in a group.

I hope you won't shift the goalpost again.

Flash mob of British Army musicians surprise Christmas shoppers with Christmas carols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2GMP08Ulqk

US Army Christmas carols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q3Lck1dneA

The Battle Hymn Of The Republic by Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Michelle Obama and Laura Bush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T97l1x4eL4
You win, I doff my hat to u. they have more swag and they're all younger than our agbaya's (m sure our people did it for a price). That's my apology.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
You win, I doff my hat to u. they have more swag and they're all younger than our agbaya's (m sure our people did it for a price). That's my apology.

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ebele is missing . by the way where is namadi sambo?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Teel012(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
naptu2:

Hahahahaha
It gives me great joy to know I have made ur day.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by naptu2: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Teel012:
It gives me great joy to know I have made ur day.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
CecyAdrian:
For those people asking where Osinbajo has been all these while, this video answers the question. He has been busy cry gathering these old thieves together for this musical show cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, Obj is just feeling like Jay Z while Osinbajo thinks he is R Kelly. I give up on Ernest Shonekan, I wondet what he took before taking his verse.

Gowon, be feeling like Wyclef cheesy Ekwueme just sings like Will.I.am when he sings for a good cause. How come I dnt know the P.Diddy amongst them, Ebitu Ekiwe, that guy needs to be discovered asap!

But then, Shebi Nigeria dey recession and they are singing, issokay!

Do u know how old he is?
I pray u live long enuff to reach his age. Then u go understand "what he took before taking his verse"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria by CecyAdrian(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Drabrah:

Do u know how old he is?
I pray u live long enuff to reach his age. Then u go understand "what he took before taking his verse"

@ bolded, Wetin bring about that one?? Are you so bitter that you can't recognize a joke when you see one??

Please respect yourself and get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation / Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.