Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] (59785 Views)

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by tigonana: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Surely na my year be dis,noting consign me wit someone displaying some stack of cash!!!
God I lookup to u.
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by isahsalee: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
This boy's stupidity knows no bound, what's this? is he mocking the less privilege?or showing gratitude to God?, i don't know
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Talk2bryant(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Malakh:
what did the serpent say? you shall not "surely" die....Is it not written in your laws that you are gods John 10:34, read Ecc 12:5, Mark 9:1, if you dont believe in the script, please dont qute me, there's so many scriptures i can quote to back it up
I dont believe in any content of your book to start with, give me something scientific
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Malakh: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
you say science? i dont really have time gat to go to sleep but science so-called that is natural knowledge given to man to advance mankind but has been used by the Beast to destroy mankind, eco-sphere says energy cant be destroyed but can only be transformed, so that means energy don't die,understand that we are in the "image" of Gods/Energy/Flaming Fire that dont die.
Talk2bryant:

I dont believe in any content of your book to start with, give me something scientific
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
This guy's is just behaving like a child, how has showing up money helped me now or anyone on nairaland and beyond, I know some people will say I'm hating sorry I'm not this guy yeah I like it that he's doing fine in his music but showing money is childish and totally immature
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by beezyblaze(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:
Davido and showoff smiley

Me sef get rides for garage..I show am of ??..No cheesy
You mean for GTA 5 abi
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Talk2bryant(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Malakh:
you say science? i dont really have time gat to go to sleep but science so-called that is natural knowledge given to man to advance mankind but has been used by the Beast to destroy mankind, eco-sphere says energy cant be destroyed but can only be transformed, so that means energy don't die,understand that we are in the "image" of Gods/Energy/Flaming Fire that dont die.
Real men don't sleep b4 midnight grin can pardon If na hangover cause am
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
But we were made to understand that there is scarcity of dollars in naija. how and where did davido gat his own supplies from. just thinking aloud ni o
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by ebikelvin: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:
Davido and showoff smiley

Me sef get rides for garage..I show am of ??..No cheesy
make him dash me the audi
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by daremiarchs(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Weldone Davido.
But meanwhile, Mb for sale

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Junaknoni(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2017
nepapole:
Ok but.....
whoever memed this picture,needs to take correct meme classes undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by blazetitov: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:

F for fvck

Ahhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Smithycool(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Issokay but . . .

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Iceeydee: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2017
radiokilla:
his dad's money. Paying artistes in dollar bill is not common in Nigeria.
And they don't do international shows right? undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Haters full dizz thread abeg buh jez knw daht he izz naht reading ur comments neither did he knw yhu so better keep shut and pass away while d kid kip balling. E Pain Dem!!!

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Izunna1992: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
THE FASTEST CYCLERS
PAYMENTS AT UNFATHOMABLE PACE
NO STRESS
YOU REST, WE GET YOUR REFFERALS
YOUR INTEREST FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER

Good day friends, you are specially invited to the official ultimate cycler WHATSAPP GROUP,” THE FASTEST CYCLERS”
This enterprise is aimed at producing a speedy transaction in the ultimate cycler business.
The higher the number, the better for the members, because you will not need to get people in order to be paid in this very tree.
The heads of the group will see to that. Once you join the group, and go on to get registered in the group's official tree, downliners or people will be added under you, thus you will be saved and spared of the stress of going around to find people to fix under you. Plus your complete payment of fifty thousand naira will be made within seven days of your registration.
You only need to click the link below or make your cell number available to us, so that we can add you to our whatsapp group, so that you can see for yourself. The admins of this enterprise are available on phone calls via 08131867760.
Click the link below to join “THE FASTEST CYCLERS via their WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///EGS5CLfS2lkHJHOiZANhEs

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Antoeni(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Young man get to work, ur sleep is taking too long, back to d studio pls
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by WOruGunu(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
minister for youth, sport and entertainment

sai Eldris Abdulkareem
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
These guys do drugs, its not surprising that later in life they start begging money to treat their expensive sickness.
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
When will this boy mature and start acting like a n adult?
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by horluwaloseyi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Those that..

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by fabolouz1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
good wheels but the house ain't impressive. both exterior and interior are wack!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.