Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena (59799 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by GistGoViral: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid backstage with his third son, Zion before his stage performance for his Starboy Fest at the 02 Arena in London.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B303lBwAJ9P/?igshid=5yndtmgyqlt3

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/wizkid-backstage-with-son-before-his-stage-performance

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by GistGoViral: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Mrop(m): 5:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Daddy babu

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by GistMore8: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by aywhy93(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
StarBoy 4 Life!!! cool

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by tillaman(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Star boy dey here so
Omo ologo rainbow

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by realestniggah: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Star boy with his star boy.. Omo ologo

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
kiss
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Eofclub: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkinh babanla

Chai Which day God go pick my call? I don frustrate I swear, no body tell me say school hard like this oh , .. hunger wan fininish me ...

I still believe One day I shall rule the world ! Until then , please quote me for a perfect business logo for your brand.. very affordable..

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by PureGoldh(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Starboy Number one in Africa

Daddy ➡️➡️ son love... Too strong smiley

My people.. If you. Need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0 8 1 016 66 771

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by setobaba: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Fatherly love
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Haywize93(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2019
you cant just hate this guy sha

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't know what to say!!! but

like for Wizkid

share for davido

112 Likes 117 Shares

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by LANDLORD72: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Star boy you are good.

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by lighternote: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Too bad. This guy doesn't even hide the fact that this Zion is his favourite, golden child. Very narcissistic father.
cry

41 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by iCauseTrouble: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid baba. Starboy.

The killer of headies 2019

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by lordm(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Yello, as requested by your bank, from Oct 21, we will start charging you directly for USSD access to banking services. Please contact your bank for more info.

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Strawberryg(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido done teach am work

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Lordjb: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
The first 2 sons will grow up bitter and pained . Ladies we know some men are scum use pills after sex. Men have dumped women and will continue to. Bewise

31 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Mykelhendriz: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Why plait the boy hair?? He is handsome tho. But plaiting his hair when he is not even an half cast is something different...

He really has to change lil boy hairstyle before he grows up to become something else..

Inside life

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Strawberryg(f): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
lordm:
Yello, as requested by your bank, from Oct 21, we will start charging you directly for USSD access to banking services. Please contact your bank for more info.
Lol... Dey go use tax kill us for this APC government

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by nauto5: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Good for him
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Yahman1(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by BafanaBafana: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
If you open any thread these days, someone is advertising honey, another is advertising web designing, another one is graphic design, another one is mtn code few are asking you ti check their signature and the rest are asking you to check their siggy. I don tire abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Conceptman: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkido. Where is shokishitta
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Midas01: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Are you the fvcking bank?
lordm:

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
lighternote:
Too bad. This guy doesn't even hide the fact that this Zion is his favourite, golden child. Very narcissistic father.
cry
It's just shameful.

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Midas01: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
And "apparently", he got upset and reprimanded the first babymama for braiding her son's hair.

Lmao!
Mykelhendriz:
Why plait the boy hair?? He is handsome tho. But plaiting his hair when he is not even an half cast is something different...

He really has to change lil boy hairstyle before he grows up to become something else..

Inside life

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Eofclub: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
PureGoldh:
Starboy Number one in Africa

Daddy ➡️➡️ son love... Too strong smiley

My people.. If you. Need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0 8 1 016 66 771

What's up bro.. how do I get a direct WhatsApp link to chat with me directly on my number

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday