Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (63972 Views)

See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Sunnynwa: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow so this man is still around and doing his stuff?

I know this man. He used to come perform in my primary school in the 80s. His name is Super Jefaco or something like that.
I could remember him tying a wrapper around my teacher Mr Rankin's waist and lifting him with his teeth like he was lifting a piece of paper lol.

God bless him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by segunk1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Well done o..how many have you won for your grandparents?

Thank you pls help me ask her.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
exlinkleads:
This is amazing and is real. This Akwa Ibom man is aged 77 and performs amazing and surprising things such as pulling a car with his teeth and eating bottles. Super Sampson, The World Sampson or Super Dragon, as he is called is so strong that he cannot be pulled down by 15 men. Photos from his show held on 29th December, 2016 at his hometown; Ikot Eyo, Nsit Ubium L.G.A. are below.

Owoh Etukudo, a Facebook user who shared these photos wrote:

"Today I had the rare privilege to take this shot with The World Sampson Super Dragon who had gone far across the globe performing shows in major continent including Europe, Asia and England to mention but few, He has been in the system since 1960 -2000 and he is still active in service".

"World Sampson was/is still a personality, an Icon that is sort after wherever and whenever the name is mention, an indigene of Ikot Eyo in Nsit Ubium L.G.A, Aks.

"#World_Sampson was one among the highly placed icon like Tizan Esshiet, a world heavy weight boxing champion, #The_Mandators; a renounced reggae musician that made the list in the then 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's till late 2000's in the social atmosphere."

More pics below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/meet-ikwa-ibom-superman-aged-77-pulls.html

cc dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove lalasticlala

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Kingbuhari(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Buhari is a very mad old useless clumsy cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Royalfurnitures: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Very good, I think he should start a vehicle towing business and make good money... Lots of broken down vehicles on our roads, instead of wasting his talent.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture.
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by DeltahArmy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idito ifod grin grin
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by segunk1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
Rubbish! His grandchildren are winning world records while he is there forming local champion angry angry angry angry

You get bad mouth babe, let's appreciate ourselves and stop saying rubbinch, is it by force to comment badt belle.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by lielbree: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
If only we could use this African black magic more positively cry
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
cardinal12:
wasted years and he never represented Nigeria in Olympic Games when he was younger.
Them get Juju category for Olympics?? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Kimikazi2: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
Rubbish! His grandchildren are winning world records while he is there forming local champion angry angry angry angry

bad belle spotted!
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Masterclass32: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
The old man obviously ''jujusified'' himself.
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by callistio: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin me we're de carry crane I No de make noise....lalastica.....! I SMELL JAZZ..
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by bidexolumanish(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thats some wicked comment grin
Culin:

Well done o..how many have you won for your grandparents?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by lielbree: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:
This re the kind of potent Juju Africans need to preserve and belive-in

No other imported religion can display its potency at will, like that of Africans
Potent juju angry
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Cletus77(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Flashh:
He might not be a wicked person as you think.
Have you touched his daughter? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
He try sha but that voodoo is on point for him now
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by dyabman(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
And they say there is no God .. angry
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:

ehhnnnn.... how many street records have you won?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by DozieInc(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Those Asians think they are the only ones that can use jasz
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by errigdee: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
I know so many men on my wall won't accept the truth,for those men with little penis and when you are mating with your woman or girlfriend she don't feel you at all,here are some tips that can help you that she will feel pains
Click link to read

http://errigdee..co.id/2017/01/men-with-little-penis-5-ways-to-make.html?m=1
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by ajstar: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
You can win up to N1000 worth of airtime for inviting your friends to join Sharebunk.
Here's how;
1. If you're not yet on sharebunk, go to http://sharebunk.com to download the App and Sign Up.
2. Invite 5 family and friends by using the Invite tab on the App menu. You may invite them via sms, email, facebook or twitter.
3. Confirm that your 5 friends Sign Up and send each friend's email address to us here -> support@sharebunk.com

...And Whala! You receive your FREE AIRTIME REWARD! ...What are you waiting for