Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (63964 Views)

See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Rikidony(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
Rubbish! His grandchildren are winning world records while he is there forming local champion angry angry angry angry

such a slowpoke. just sharrrraappp if you gat nothing to say
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by riczy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
I nid a medical sales rep job ooo
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by DEWKID(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olubukola16:
shocked Op, u sure say this man no dey use jazz @77 I'm suspecting that lady wearing pink in the pics......

hey man thats my gf :p
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by EasyMind(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
@77? Ogun Abenugongo....
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Olubukola16(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
DEWKID:

hey man thats my gf :p
Like seriously That female umpire is ur gf shocked ........ you're in for it!
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by KillJoy62(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
is that so, he should go nd use his power to fight boko haram na, b4 we can call him super or samson.... lols
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by blendz: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
A man dat probably don't stop using juju to amaze people would definitely win a three bedroom duplex in Hellfire..
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Damfostopper(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
Rubbish! His grandchildren are winning world records while he is there forming local champion angry angry angry angry

sumone is asking Yu how many u av won for ur grandparent... yu suddenly turn dumb.... ur a stewpid iidiot... yu deserve to be in the list of Jericho.... if uve not won any... ur a coward

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Sylverbox(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
muller101:
what's wrong if he can be recognised locally.
Don't mind him/her. Those are the ones that worship of oyinbo. Mstcheeeewee!!!
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Donjasdeblest(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richie0974:
How can you just post a picture of a car tied to someone's teeth and you expect me to believe he pulled the car, a video would be better at convincing most Nairalanders, for all I care those trying to pull him could just be pretending to pull without actually pulling. Video or I don't believe it.
only if u were de
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
No paraga or osomo fit make this man use teeth to carry motor. Na one charm he dey use.
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by yedidiah(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wetin him don save
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by nellyelitz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
i paid #3.00 to attend his show when i was in primary school and he was much younger then.
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Kemziee(f): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Juju grin
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by hotspec(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Well done o..how many have you won for your grandparents?
Guy, u wicked o. See finishing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by ccollins(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
PETUK:
boy friend I'm from Akwa Ibom and a proudly one at that, i know this man since the early 90s i'm he was around long before i get to know about him,
He used to come to our school we will scream Super Dragon, Super Dragon, so he's not fake
did some one hinder his destiny, why is he not recognized internationally like power Mike
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Culin(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
hotspec:

Girl
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by herlarho(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
and so

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Emerikoss: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richie0974:
How can you just post a picture of a car tied to someone's teeth and you expect me to believe he pulled the car, a video would be better at convincing most Nairalanders, for all I care those trying to pull him could just be pretending to pull without actually pulling. Video or I don't believe it.
You are the biggest doubting Thomas I've ever seen,so all those people stood there watching them act right? undecided
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Emerikoss: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olubukola16:
shocked Op, u sure say this man no dey use jazz @77 I'm suspecting that lady wearing pink in the pics......
I think that's a man
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by labo122: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Richie0974: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
exlinkleads:

Am not claiming to be a prof but correct me if am wrong pessimistic is also the same thing as cynical and it means tending to see the worst aspect of things and having mostly a negative judgement on things or events.

does it relate to what we are saying? leave u to judge

And me asking for prove of something that was said to have happened is tending to see the worst part of the situation?
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
akwa ibom black magic on display. dont be fooled mbok
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by hotspec(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Girl
Dint even bother to check. I was captivated about that epic answer.
BTW, nice DP.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by officialzeez(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
if dat man bite sombody ehnnn😬😬😬😬
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Expsbterror(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Trash... And Shekau is still chilling. Won't he form his Justice League and fight for his country.?
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Culin(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
hotspec:
Dint even bother to check. I was captivated about that epic answer.
BTW, nice DP.

Thanks
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Culin(f): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
hotspec:

It's amazing for a 77yr old man to do all those things nau
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Bluffly: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:

Yes because their own people sabi packaging. You fit start the packaging too instead of insulting and give people like him opportunity to win genuine awards.
Re: Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
That man isnt 77years, he's just wearing a wig. grin

He's more like 35.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.