Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? (673 Views)

Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? / What Are The Infections One Can Get Via Kissing???? / Can HIV Infect Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
I went to a wedding in north bank benue state and ran into an old school friend, we left the wedding by 10am and went to my friend's house, we talked and shared old time momories, to cut the story short, we kissed for just 3 or 4 seconds. Am scared because when we kissed, our mouth(lips) were dry due to the harmatan and there were dry cuts with no visible blood. I took pep(post exposure prophelaxis) for a day instead of 28 days. the side effect was horrible so I stopped. Am I @ risk of getting hiv? No sex was done.
Re: Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? by softwerk(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm not sure

Re: Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? by Kondomatic(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Where are the fvck crews?
Re: Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? by FreeSpirited: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
No it can't....Unless u can exchange gallons of saliva or there is a bleeding in the mouth,injured gum ,teeth or tongue
Re: Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? by PMPhoenix(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yes possibly, if either the kisser or the 'kissee' is infected and has a bleeding wound on a part of the lips/mouth that the kisser is exposed to

(1) (Reply)

9 Strange Things Your Body Does That You Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms / I Sell Original Honey / Court Sentences Eight-week-old Baby To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.