Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Can HIV Infect Cow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can HIV Infect Cow (761 Views)

Can HIV Be Contacted Through This Way? / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? / Can Hiv Spread Via Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can HIV Infect Cow by Harkyn92(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
I was surfing the net when I came across these topic " can HIV infect cows"?, and it was answered that no, it's not possible because the full meaning is human immune deficiency virus. but I have this question that what is it that is in animals that can resist them from having HIV and is not in human. is it just about the name? please doctors in the house I will like you to throw more light on this.
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by holatin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
are you planning to have sex with cow ? dats bestiality
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Harkyn92:
I was surfing the net when I came across these topic " can HIV infect cows"?, and it was answered that no, it's not possible because the full meaning is human immune deficiency virus. but I have this question that what is it that is in animals that can resist them from having HIV and is not in human. is it just about the name? please doctors in the house I will like you to throw more light on this.

Are you falling for a cow or is a cow falling for u ? May cow not fall on u .........
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by Harkyn92(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you falling for a cow or is a cow falling for u ? May cow not fall on u .........
be serious guy, I'm trying to get something out of this, I want contributions
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Harkyn92:

be serious guy, I'm trying to get something out of this, I want contributions

My beef is usually well cooked, diced and peppered.....

I hope you seek the answers you desire...... VETS ova 2U
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by obuksjr(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
The reason is not far fetched.

Humans posses a special receptor which is absent in other primates. It is called C-C chemokine receptor type 5, also known as CCR5 or CD195, is a protein on the surface of white blood cells that is involved in the immune system as it acts as a receptor for chemokines.This receptor acts as gateway through which HIV gain access to the host cells by binding to the receptors.

Certain individuals carry a mutation on the CCR5 receptor,this protect them against HIV. One of the reasons why one will be HIV negative and the partner is positive with unprotected sexual intercourse.

There is no physical identity for CCR5 mutated individual, so the medical gospel remains the use of condom.

The Ambassador Of Healthy Lifestyle...
Re: Can HIV Infect Cow by Harkyn92(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
obuksjr:
The reason is not far fetched.

Humans posses a special receptor which is absent in other primates. It is called C-C chemokine receptor type 5, also known as CCR5 or CD195, is a protein on the surface of white blood cells that is involved in the immune system as it acts as a receptor for chemokines.This receptor acts as gateway through which HIV gain access to the host cells by binding to the receptors.

Certain individuals carry a mutation on the CCR5 receptor,this protect them against HIV. One of the reasons why one will be HIV negative and the partner is positive with unprotected sexual intercourse.

There is no physical identity for CCR5 mutated individual, so the medical gospel remains the use of condom.

The Ambassador Of Healthy Lifestyle...
thank you very much, I really appreciate. I will read more on this

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex / 11 Foods To Avoid With Diabetes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.