Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? (1415 Views)

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS / Facebook Account Hacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry guys, don't really know where to post this, but the Mods can help move it.

Two days ago, I wanted to edit my profile but noticed that my Time Spent Online read 4 hours and some minutes.

I know for a fact that I have spent over a month on Nairaland since I registered in 2012. I thought it was a glitch and tried to Logout (all) but still came back to the same thing.

Was wondering if Nairaland server has a problem or if my account has been hacked. I'm more afraid of the latter option.

So please, someone should help me explain cos I'm not really tech savvy. And profer solutions if any.

Thanks.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
I also thought of complaining to the Mods. But which Mod and how?
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by bigtt76(f): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Send a message to the Mods from the homepage (see pix attached) and you will get response

megareal:
I also thought of complaining to the Mods. But which Mod and how?

Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
bigtt76:
Send a message to the Mods from the homepage (see pix attached) and you will get response

Ok, thanks. Will do that now.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well, I mailed the Mods. Checked on my profile a few minutes ago and saw. Time Spent Online 1 month.

Can't tell if its really correct though. Wiuld have really liked to know the reason for what happened. Sadly, no explanations.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
bigtt76:

I've sent a couple of messages to those Mods regarding one issue, and haven't gotten a response or solved problem.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Depending on what the issue is or are, the mods are generally not technical and all they do is manage posts and enforce the rules and regulations of the entire forum.

edoziebobbyyahoocom:

I've sent a couple of messages to those Mods regarding one issue, and haven't gotten a response or solved problem.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
bigtt76:
Depending on what the issue is or are, the mods are generally not tech and all they do is manage posts and enforce the rules and regulations of the entire forum.
How do i get in touch wit d tech crew. tnx
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
What do you want to achieve with 'time spent online'?

Just curious
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

How do i get in touch wit d tech crew. tnx
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
@YoungRichRuler, time spent online isn't that important but the fact that it is counting backwards shows something is wrong.

Would have really loved an explanation for this, but none forthcoming yet.
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
megareal:
@YoungRichRuler, time spent online isn't that important but the fact that it is counting backwards shows something is wrong.

Ok I dig now.

Good luck on your search for answers
Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by megareal: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

What do you want to achieve with 'time spent online'?

Just curious

Time spent online isn't that important but the fact that it is counting backwards shows something is wrong.

Re: Is My Nairaland Account Hacked? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

What do you want to achieve with 'time spent online'? Just curious
Misplaced curiousity! I never said my issue was "Time spent online". its to change my monicker.

(1) (Reply)

IT Training In IBADAN / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / Is My Udacity Nanodegree Certificate Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.