Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My First Project With HTML And CSS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Project With HTML And CSS (1356 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked / Learn Laravel/php With Easy And Build Your First Project / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2022
So, I just tried my hands on a mini project with just HTML and CSS to practice all what I have been learning so far...

Please I need reviews, comments, advices, mentorship and every other thing that can help me improve

https://carlsinteriors.netlify.app/

1 Like

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Abeg make una take am small small dey give reviews o...
Make I no go give up on this career path...
E too early abeg... LOL
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Crysallis(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2022
I no see any css there.
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by setobaba: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Laryfrosh:
So, I just tried my hands on a mini project with just HTML and CSS to practice all what I have been learning so far...

Please I need reviews, comments, advices, mentorship and every other thing that can help me improve

No 1 red flag your font type, I clicked back button immediately i found myself struggling to read your content

2 Likes

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2022
setobaba:

No 1 red flag your font type, I clicked back button immediately i found myself struggling to read your content

Okay... Will work on that
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2022
setobaba:

Okay... Will work on that
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by jbreezy: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol...you have a lot to learn
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by LikeAking: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
You try.

Type this in the css.

body{

margin: 0px;

}

Its will make the header cover the width of the page and also stick tot he top.

As some one as mention change ur fonts. Only combine fonts in the same family. This rule can be broken, but for now stick to it.

Overall, it a nice piece.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
jbreezy:
Lol...you have a lot to learn

I know and I am 100% willing and ready to learn
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
here's mine though I am yet to fully understand how to host online...... tips would be helpful .....nice work there

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beastcub:
here's mine though I am yet to fully understand how to host online...... tips would be helpful .....nice work there

Let's connect on WhatsApp...
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
The dreaded horizontal scroll bar.
It’s a great start though. Always be careful so your elements don’t exit 100% of the total viewport width, you can achieve this by using relative values for element widths; I use %.
When you start using flex and grid this will become easier sha.

1 Like

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by BigDawsNet: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Laryfrosh:
Abeg make una take am small small dey give reviews o...
Make I no go give up on this career path...
E too early abeg... LOL

For beginner, I will say good job...
Just keep practicing..
More practice the more you gain your creativity...

1 Like

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Deicide: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Beastcub:
use github
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Technerdguy: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Laryfrosh:

Well it a nice try, but you need to add navibar since it is a webpage. You can also add sections to make it more aesthetic.

2 Likes

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Xbolmax: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Laryfrosh:

Nice one
How many months does it take you to learn it HTML and CCS?
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Xbolmax:
Nice one
How many months does it take you to learn it HTML and CCS?
I don't use on a timeframe... I just learn at my own pace... However, it's not been up to 4 weeks since I started
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Laryfrosh: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Technerdguy:

Well it a nice try, but you need to add navibar since it is a webpage. You can also add sections to make it more aesthetic.

There is actually a nav bar there... So unfortunate that it appears different from the way it is on my system... But I will work on that
Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Lampert505(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
You need to learn responsiveness(media queries) plus you need to improve on your fonts too

Nice try tho

Laryfrosh:

1 Like

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Dogshit

1 Like

Re: My First Project With HTML And CSS by ArewaTech1(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Not to discourage you. But you need to get back to work.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml / Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop / How To Create Html Sitemap Page On Your Bloggers Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.