Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn (1402 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by creazor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pastor Chris and Benny Hinn to minister in worldwide miracle service on January 27th, 2017.

Hear Benny Hinn's amazing testimony about Pastor Chris

In his words:

"We are going to see something happen here January 27th when Pastor Chris comes. I was watching a few hours ago, every single person he laid hands on was healed when he went to Canada; I saw on TV today. I was stunned! Cripples began to walk.
When he comes here in January, he's gonna lay hands on the sick.
I minister differently....but I saw this man laying hands on hopeless cases - every one was healed.
There is an anointing on him. When He declares prosperity it just catches on you."

He also went on to say "Pastor Chris is one of the most anointed men of God I've ever met, and I've met a whole lot of them".

This comes just few months after he prophesied that God was going to shake the world through Pastor Chris!

God is really awesome.
Jesus is Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EeS-WFkjCQ
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by benedictnsi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fact...... No doubt about that!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by rusher14: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benny Hinn grin
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by creazor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
rusher14:
Benny Hinn grin
Yeah...that's one of God's Generals.
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by rusher14: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
creazor:

Yeah...that's one of God's Generals.

YouTube videos of him are strong rebuttals.
Anyway, I know I can't get to awaken one who is pretending to be asleep.
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
all frauds and fakes - birds of the same feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by creazor(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
smiley
frosbel2:
all frauds and fakes - birds of the same feather flock together.

You'll soon testify that Jesus is Lord my friend.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by Boss13: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pastor Chris visited TB Joshua, Pastor Chris allowed Benny Hinn to minister in his church. Now, Pastor
Chris is going to Benny Hinn's church.

There is a close resemblance of character among these men
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by creazor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Boss13:
Pastor Chris visited TB Joshua, Pastor Chris allowed Benny Hinn to minister in his church. Now, Pastor
Chris is going to Benny Hinn's church.

There is a close resemblance of character among these men

Obviously, the denominator is that they are all men of God with gifts of healing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by akagaba(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Awesome minister of God@ PST Chris.

Front page pls.
Re: Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn by Omudia11: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oh well.

(1) (Reply)

Sukuk Bonds Are Islamic Loans - CAN Insist On Rejecting It; Reveals Next Plan / Dominion City VGC - Annual Thanksgiving Service / New Age Spirituality: Using Subliminal, Affirmations And Mantras To Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.