Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics (1389 Views)

Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by SanusiGworo: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Buhari is a Legend, a legend in Failure.

This failed man is repeating the same mistake of 1984, using same policies that bankrupted our economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4686185_tmp10489fbimg14833493410941687653029_jpeg70e34d95b734fb03a8c3b830d7460fc8

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by kilode100(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
An olodo that was well packaged by Apc. Buhari is a mistake

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by idupaul: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
I voted for this man but within 9 months I knew we had made a grave mistake and prayed God to help Nigeria out of this mans hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by idupaul: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Damn the same the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Everfrank(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Because he refuse to allow unpatriotic lot to continue importing every rubbish into the country with our subsidized dollars and giving away our jobs to youths abroad? PMB is here to stay till 2023.

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by SanusiGworo: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
A man who failed woefully in 1984 was expected to do exceedingly well in 2015, it was a joke right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by SanusiGworo: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everfrank:
Because he refuse to allow unpatriotic lot to continue importing every rubbish into the country with our subsidized dollars and giving away our jobs to youths abroad? PMB is here to stay till 2023.

By raiding BDC thinking he can control demand for the dollar, what kind of economic theory is that from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Nutase: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry naija
Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by kilode100(f): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everfrank:

Lol.
Na you dey suffer am.pass. You can't mask your pain and disappointment.

tongue

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everfrank:
By 2023 buhari will not be able to walk Na.E go don old.Besides,that throne no be emir of sokoto seat Na where he go die put.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by plaetton: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everfrank:
Yeah.
Everyone is unpatriotic, except Buhari, the man that overthrew a democratically elected government, a treasonable act that ushered in 16yrs of the LOCUSTS.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by ThinkSmarter: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
He z just one lucky dullard that doesn't know the rudiments of economics Theories and Political science.
An abysmal failure.
I voted for the idiot but Regretted thereafter after he started showing his true colours.
The worst scam in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Everfrank(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
He z just one lucky dullard that doesn't know the rudiments of economics Theories and Political science.
An abysmal failure.
I voted for the idiot but Regretted thereafter after he started showing his true colours.
The worst scam in the history of Nigeria.
You lie. Where did you vote for him?
Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by ThinkSmarter: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everfrank:

You lie. Where did you vote for him?
Seriously, I campaigned for this man on my fb timeline that caused many friends to get infuriated with me.
With hope that he will fight corruption, transform Nigeria, Create Jobs, and carry every region along, only for him to plunge the country into recess, witch-hunting of perceived enemy /opposition, causing hardship here n there, engaging in nepotism in the highest order.
Very stubborn and rigid entity that doesn't take advice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by Cekpo34(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
LEGEND OF THE ECONOMIC SEEKER, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by warrah(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
SanusiGworo:
Buhari is a Legend, a legend in Failure.

This failed man is repeating the same mistake of 1984, using same policies that bankrupted our economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4686185_tmp10489fbimg14833493410941687653029_jpeg70e34d95b734fb03a8c3b830d7460fc8

Imagine, agba nwe agba nwe, same in 1984, still same till date.

How come this man didn't even improve a bit after all these years, no certification, no honorary degree, nothing, just nothing.....

I believe he just sat down at his verandah at Duara looking at his cows everyday waiting for every election year to come and contest

Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by doublewisdom: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
No comment. Na siddon look I dey this 2017.
Re: Buhari Is A Legend, Check out This Throwback Pick Of Buharinomics by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
idupaul:
I voted for this man but within 9 months I knew we had made a grave mistake and prayed God to help Nigeria out of this mans hands
never you make such grave mistake again in your life..

How nigerians gathered together to vote in an old dictator baffles me till this moment...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Scary Details Of His Sickness, Fears He Might Be Admitted Again / Senate Send Delegate To Condole With Fayose On The Death Of Adebayo(pics) / Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.