Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE (1350 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by frankdoz25: 9:46am On May 07, 2017
Founder , Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, and Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, says he would have been in prison custody till date if the court did not grant him bail to go and bury his mother. Uwazuruike said he was not ready to accept the difficult bail condition to renounce Biafra which was offered by the federal government, leading to his continued detention. In a statement signed by National Director of Information, BIM, Mazi Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike expressed worry that those who later joined in the agitation without any planned agenda had claimed that he has betrayed the struggle. www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/biafra-mothers-death-freed-detention-uwazuruike/
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Shelloween(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2017
Uwazuruike? Mtcheww. Another jobless Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Nobody: 10:34am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
You are the jobless one.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Shelloween(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
You are the jobless one.
e pain you? Carry Biafran flag enter barracks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by frankdoz25: 10:36am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
afonja spotted!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
e pain you? Carry Biafran flag enter barracks.
guy u wicked Na dey Dat old woman go die if she try am, and at the jobless man... He useless pass used condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by frankdoz25: 10:48am On May 07, 2017
ihimiray:
guy u wicked Na dey Dat old woman go die if she try am, and at the jobless man... He useless pass used condom
zoo monkeys and baboons! Biafra must stand! all hail Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
zoo monkeys and baboons! Biafra must stand! all hail Biafra.
one thing u don't understand is Dat you are the ones in the zoo mentally, not us... And till we are ready to release u to the wild..... Man the zoo will forever remain ur home... No wonder ur ladies grow beards and have hair on their chest... Gorillas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
IPOB been Fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with stupidity since 1960 BC grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by frankdoz25: 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
ihimiray:
one thing u don't understand is Dat you are the ones in the zoo mentally, not us... And till we are ready to release u to the wild..... Man the zoo will forever remain ur home... No wonder ur ladies grow beards and have hair on their chest... Gorillas
nnamdi KANU always maintain that afonjas are coward,your zoo northern brother killed you and annexed kwara and your forefather's ran like dangote truck to hide and your here challenging sovereignty of Biafra which have gain recognition in isreal and turkey. the zoo must fall! all hail Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
nnamdi KANU always maintain that afonjas are coward,your zoo northern brother killed you and annexed kwara and your forefather's ran like dangote truck to hide and your here challenging sovereignty of Biafra which have gain recognition in isreal and turkey. the zoo must fall! all hail Biafra.
and Pls who is Isreal and Turkey... They too have miscreants like ipod disturbing their sovereignty, so the rather solve their problems than face others... As for u my osu brother you will always be a slave in Nigeria until u accept Dat u are a Nigerian.... And for ur info am not an afonja... Ur empty brain will always tell u Dat anyone against that garbage u call Biafra is an afonja.... For ur info am an ikwerre man...come to rivers state and beat me....and before I go the hausa will forever be ur Lord and Master... If u like rant online but in the real world u are nobody... The yorubas are so smart they blend in but ur poor man stubbornness has not allow u reap from the nation cake...osuuuuuu
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2017
And believe me Dat King of the jungle nnamdi kunu will die very soon... Trust me
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by kenny987(f): 1:13pm On May 07, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB been Fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with stupidity since 1960 BC grin

What has this got to do with IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
ihimiray:
our women are better than most of you, ask your pals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by frankdoz25: 1:26pm On May 07, 2017
ihimiray:
and Pls who is Isreal and Turkey... They too have miscreants like ipod disturbing their sovereignty, so the rather solve their problems than face others... As for u my osu brother you will always be a slave in Nigeria until u accept Dat u are a Nigerian.... And for ur info am not an afonja... Ur empty brain will always tell u Dat anyone against that garbage u call Biafra is an afonja.... For ur info am an ikwerre man...come to rivers state and beat me....and before I go the hausa will forever be ur Lord and Master... If u like rant online but in the real world u are nobody... The yorubas are so smart they blend in but ur poor man stubbornness has not allow u reap from the nation cake...osuuuuuu
kikikikikiki............I'm laughing in Swahili, afonja claiming ikwerre, your ewedu/amala decimated brain did not tell you that ikwerre is Igbo? please find another niger-delta tribe to hide your identity....... afonja Muslim haven't you heard how FFK and fayose disgraced your brown roof afonja elders and declared support for Biafra. soon Coward's like you will have no place to stay and you become stateless because ekiti state has been declared Biafra territory by fayose and you can go and drown your useless self in Lagos lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ipobbigot7: 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
Another attention seeking osu monkey on the loose again. Why did he not go back to the prison after his mother's burial?

But on the other hand it seems to me like Nwanruruike is more brave than the other fraudulent and noise making nuisance call dilector Kanu who feigned illness to get bail only to leave his other accomplice in the prison to come out begins to snap pictures, and eating around town.

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Nwakaumu(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Another attention seeking osu monkey on the loose again. Why did he not go back to the prison after his mother's burial?

But on the other hand it seems to me like Nwanruruike is more brave than the other fraudulent and noise making nuisance call dilector Kanu who feigned illness to get bail only to leave his other accomplice in the prison to come out begins to snap pictures, and eating around town.
you mean this is your Afonja brother,Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Agumbankembu: 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Why won't you love Uwazuruike? Cos he never gives it hot to zombies and anti Biafrans.
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
GQaguolu:
our women are better than most of you, ask your pals
pack well
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ihimiray(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
kikikikikiki............I'm laughing in Swahili, afonja claiming ikwerre, your ewedu/amala decimated brain did not tell you that ikwerre is Igbo? please find another niger-delta tribe to hide your identity....... afonja Muslim haven't you heard how FFK and fayose disgraced your brown roof afonja elders and declared support for Biafra. soon Coward's like you will have no place to stay and you become stateless because ekiti state has been declared Biafra territory by fayose and you can go and drown your useless self in Lagos lagoon.
ojukwu did more than Dis, but he died a coward, just leave kunu alone till he expires

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ipobbigot7: 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Why won't you love Uwazuruike? Cos he never gives it hot to zombies and anti Biafrans.

So you believe the lies of Kanu?

A man who left the prison to go and feast with FFK who once brag of how he explored the honey pot of the wife of your hero and the forerunner of the biafuro struggles. (Though one was another noise making coward like the rest of all chest beating bamboos from the SE)

If can believe Kanu then you will believe me if i come out tomorrow to claim that i am leading a campaign for Igbos emancipation.

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Totti9(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
Uwazurike ga zulu ike nobody wants to listen to ur cock n bull stories any more

Ur a sellout that's what u remain in history
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by Mynd42: 3:53pm On May 07, 2017
ipobbigot7:

So you believe the lies of Kanu?

A man who left the prison to go and feast with FFK who once brag of how he explored the honey pot of the wife of your hero and the forerunner of the biafuro struggles. (Though one was another noise making coward like the rest of all chest beating bamboos from the SE)

If can believe Kanu then you will believe me if i come out tomorrow to claim that i am leading a campaign for Igbos emancipation.
After decimating hundreds of thousands of your soldiers and escaping to Ivory Coast to avoid being jailed for it when Russians and Britons surrounded Biafra, Ojukwu was still given a state burial by Nigerian when he eventually died.

Help me ask pa Awolowo if ewedu is sweeter than ratak or vice versa cheesy

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by ipobbigot7: 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
Mynd42:

After decimating hundreds of thousands of your soldiers and escaping to Ivory Coast to avoid being jailed for it when Russians and Britons surrounded Biafra, Ojukwu was still given a state burial by Nigerian when he eventually died.

Help me ask pa Awolowo if ewedu is sweeter than ratak or vice versa cheesy

Do you even know what killed the coward Ojukwu at all?

He died of heart failure after he discovered that FFK was responsible for the unrepairable damage to the honey pot of his wife.
Re: Nigerian Government Persuaded Me To Renounce Biafra In Detention- UWAZURUIKE by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
Of course, Uwazurike was compromised after his imprisonment we all knew that.
Kanu will be making a grave mistake if he too become comprised, cos just like Uwazurike, he would become irrelevant, replaced by another, and the Biafran movement would continue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ikate In Lekki During Heavy Downpour / Dino Melaye In Military Outfit Chilling With Exotic Wines.... Pics / 6 Highlights Of IBE Kachikwu Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.