Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (56705 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na bad prophecy pastors dey always foresee.
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
bookface:

demonic
spirit wives
spirit husbands
blood suckers
destiny thieves
spiritual cockroaches.
etc

There's no limit to what can be invented in Christendom to make people frightened and afraid. The world is not really such a complicated place. Love God, love your neighbours, work hard, dream big, do no evil, and live happy. Everything does not have to be about darkness and hell fire.

Yes, problems happen - and it's probably not because of spiritual maggots. It's just life. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.
Get this into your skull and be free!
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by proxillin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

But the 25th isnt the birth of Jesus.

The most important thing is to set a date. 21,6,31?

What difference does it make.

Not all pastors are wise logically.

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Shafiiimran99: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Then MFM should not own a football team because they play on Sunday (Sabbath Day) and indirectly encourage betting.
Sunday is not sabbat

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by femi4: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
maclatunji:

What if the celebration of the birth of Jesus is a fraud in the first place? Demons by nature would love fraud.
Perhaps you could channel your energy into knowing if the promise of 72 virgins is a fraud. You know it could reduce these incessant killing by the sect
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by alBHAGDADI: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seun:

Because of Christmas, people are expected to go to church to listen to sermons about Jesus. I guess the 'demons' didn't think things through.
What kind of sermons do you think will be preached in a church that is fully decorated with pagan symbols called Xmas decorations? What sermons get preached on that day that is so special than what gets preached every other day?

What do people do with the sermon afterwards? They dump it aside cos they are so eager to throw knockouts and fireworks, eat chicken, get drunk have sex, party hard and everything unchristian-like. That is what the demons want. So, a mere sermon is just the smokescreen that covers the evil underneath.

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Pykid: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
wayne4loan:
he is the owner of nairaland .... Are u trying to say he does not have the right to comment on his own site?

all these attention seekers ! you know what i mean , don't act like .......

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by jwax: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
ifenes:
It is not demonic. It is mere Astrology. Astrology rules the days, months years and our calculations of cycles. This pastor is known for preaching about demons. Has anyone noticed that only his members suffer demonic attacks? This is because they created them as a result of focusing their energy on demons. Law of Attraction will always draw you to what you believe in or fear. His gullible members will create multiple realities of demonic infested life due to their beliefs.

Your Jesus said your beliefs will make you whole and shift mountains. I say, your beliefs determine what you experience. Demons are created by humans. Christmas has nothing to do with them, humans are the creators.

may God bless you for this. you are richly endowed with wisdom

they know more about demons than the Jesus they worship.

1 Like

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Not only Christmas. A very great part of Christianity as is practiced today has alot of its origins in the pagan traditions of the ancient Romans. If any of the 1st century Christians were resurrected today, he will barely recognize the religion of Christ because of the bastardization Christianity has undergone over its 2 thousand year history

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by homesteady(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Okay, let them choose their own date in which Jesus was born! Enough with all these Christmas is a mammy water and sango festival!
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
proxillin:

He only told u d history of d celebration by d way who says people cannot celebrate Jesus on other days, did he specifically say celebrate me on that day, do people even celebrate him on that day, its just an excuse for some to eat nd get themselves wasted.
Is that celebrating Jesus to you.
Also to d atheists out there and those who dont believe in christ isnt it hypocrisy celebrating Christmas when you dont believe in christ.
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by proxillin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
homesteady:
Okay, let them choose their own date in which Jesus was born! Enough with all these Christmas is a mammy water and sango festival!

They are just like agbero raising dust on nothing.

These pastor can next deny Jesus was born.

1 Like

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by tigonana: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
First it was pastor kumuyi,nd now it's pastor olukoya,expecting more in d next Christmas to come!!!
Christian make una reason very well!!!!!!
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by proxillin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

He only told u d history of d celebration by d way who says people cannot celebrate Jesus on other days, did he specifically say celebrate me on that day, do people even celebrate him on that day, its just an excuse for some to eat nd get themselves wasted.
Is that celebrating Jesus to you.
Also to d atheists out there and those who dont believe in christ isnt it hypocrisy celebrating Christmas when you dont believe in christ.

No record of the real date he was born.
People choose 25th of December. No harm in that
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by homesteady(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What kind of sermons do you think will be preached in a church that is fully decorated with pagan symbols called Xmas decorations? What sermons get preached on that day that is so special than what gets preached every other day?

What do people do with the sermon afterwards? They dump it aside cos they are so eager to throw knockouts and fireworks, eat chicken, get drunk have sex, party hard and everything unchristian-like. That is what the demons want. So, a mere sermon is just the smokescreen that covers the evil underneath.

All these are common features of any celebration na undecided
I guess Easter is celebrated by all denominations, doesn't all those stuffs you mentioned happen during Easter?

3 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by sanerugwei: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
leofab:
Hmmm..the truth is here.. Christianity is a scam perpetuated by Saul the demon.. he know to fight ideology you only have to counter it with A more superior ideology.. shame on all fanatics in Nigeria...

Paganism rocks..
What is this one saying?
Its like your brain is paining you ni.
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by GGirll: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus said we should observe the Holy Communion in remembrance of Him, no where in d Bible was it quoted for Christmas to be celebrated....i do not celebrate or do anything i didn't read in my Bible....

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
homesteady:

All these are common features of any celebration na undecided
I guess Easter is celebrated by all denominations, doesn't all those stuffs you mentioned happen during Easter?
Easter is also a demonic festival. Pls research and stop allowing pastors do your thinking for you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by ayobase(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Businessideas:

Jesus has already told us how He wants to be remembered.Justifying a day to remember his birth is unnecessary and doesn't address the concern raised against Christmas celebration. His death is the most important in the scheme of Christian salvation.

Did you read at all?
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by mrwonlasewonie: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Smh
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by DEWKID(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
okochaik:
Where are those f**k givers?
oga here are their directions below

1 Like

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
proxillin:

No record of the real date he was born.
People choose 25th of December. No harm in that
Yh i know nd it wasnt chosen it was changed from d worship of sun gods at that time to d celebration of Jesus but thats not my point, i mean we as Christians should celebrate Jesus everyday not just on d 25th just because of d food we wanna eat or the things we do.
Infact a lotta peeps in d world dont even recognize 25th as Jesus birth (even though they know that's d reason for d season) they just do watever they like.
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Shafiiimran99: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Xtian re like buffalo soldier, if they know their history then they would know where christianity came from
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by maclatunji: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
femi4:
Perhaps you could channel your energy into knowing if the promise of 72 virgins is a fraud. You know it could reduce these incessant killing by the sect

E pain am #Pele.

Address the questions or disprove the OP. You don't know what I believe, so quit being lame and tell us what the source of Christmas is.

#Hehehehehe
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by genboss(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
ChappyChase:
Oga shut up!!!!
. You don't need cutlery to chop slap o whos whos wobbi
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by maclatunji: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
proxillin:

You are right, your presentation is illogical.
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by missKiffy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Then MFM should not own a football team because they play on Sunday (Sabbath Day) and indirectly encourage betting.
whats the correlation of this and what is being discussed
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by homesteady(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Easter is also a demonic festival. Pls research and stop allowing pastors do your thinking for you.

Mr Man, I'm using my common sense to think!
I said all those stuffs are common features in any celebration, so should we now say all celebrations are demonic?
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by KaptainAfrika: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
So says the man, that ran outside of the country, so he could marry his wife in the very fashion, that is forbidden to members of his church!
We celebrate Christmas in remembrance of God's greatest gift - The birth of Jesus Christ.
You know what the life and ministry of Jesus Christ is the antithesis of your ministry, where you call down fire on real and perceived enemies - Jesus dying on the cross forgave His enemies,and taught that us in prayer that the forgiveness our sins, is tied to us forgiving those who sin against. please have a SEAT.

2 Likes

Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by AODT(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well, am not surprise coming from him (MFM pastor) noting that they are more conscious of demonic activities. I'll rather be aware of the presence of God and anything to draw more of my attention to the presence of God is welcome and...

“Be careful what you say about a man of God,” he added.

is this supposed to put fear in us again!!!
Re: "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Debra911(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa o, Nigerian pastors sha... Then dey shldnt b celebrating birthdays, cos aw do dey get to know their date of birth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.