Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" (56011 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by danjaD(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
She try sha, won't mind hitting lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
mahaukaiya

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Mypeople2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Old mama "youngy"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well that's self confidence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Heltinking(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cougar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
52 ke? She look's older than my 75 year old grandma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by citee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=winkmart post=52468478]
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo wants you to know she is more beautiful than these 25 year old h**e around town. So tell your girlfriend to begin to look like Ms. Kemi, since she has claimed to be cuter than them all.

It's time less attention is accrued to this woman, who seems to always be under the influence of some sorts of substance anytimes she decides to write on social media.

She wrote:

I am simply the MOST BEAUTIFUL 52yo woman in #Nigeria. These 25yo hoes can't even look like this at 52

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8C6Dhe8SFAQ/WGpVAKsvZLI/AAAAAAADVJU/36MK4PiLKhgA9XYEhVkKqk8KoNHgYaNMQCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/i-am-most-beautiful-52-year-old-woman.html
The oshogbo weed this woman is smoking must be Jumbo size
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ngmgeek(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
One 'energetic' motor park tout has started deceiving this one.

Let's hope she will not wake up and tell us she is now a Senator cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by stylochime: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
wanted to give a phuck bt i gave it all to 2016 so ...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Toosure70: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
somebody should give me number, I think I love sisi kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Trexnemesis(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
She is a beautiful woman - to people who have functional eyes. As for claim of being the most beautiful 52 year old, i can't say. But she is definitely not on the ugly side. Forget about what she does or says, she is one of the pweety ones. My opinion about this maverick lady.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ossuofia1: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
My babe. kiss

I would smash that granny pussssy from the front and back.

Squeeze her juicy granny ass.

Ohhh!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by gregyboy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dis is d woman who was f**ked at are young aged messely nw at old she still want to get f**ked again this what the pastor call sexually transmitted demon am sorry to say this to you mam all di*ks are on vacation u aint anyone nw and ever
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by 2SWT(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
thinkdip:

wiz kid

and she af started seeing small small boys
lol

She better go and buy sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
2SWT:
lol

She better go and buy sense

Am willing to sell her some at a discounted price
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by eedris07(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Get out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by chiefojiji(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
mummy, what is wrong withyhu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
She calls 25 year olds "hoes"...

She is jealous that she is aging. Chai..chai ...Eyaaahhh! Sorry madam "old mama youngi" She doesn't want to get old. She is jealous of younger ladies and so she does this to compensate herself. Classic over compensation.

Madam, face reality.

-YOU ARE OLD

-YOUR FACE WRINKLED

-YOUR TIME AS A 'SISI' HAS LONG PASSED

-ANY GUY WHO WANTS TO GET DOWN WITH YOU WILL ONLY DO SO FOR MONEY/FAME

-YOU KNOW THE ABOVE AND IT HURTS YOU TO SEE YOUNGER GIRLS HAVE GUYS CHASE AFTER THEM.

WE FEEL YOUR PAIN.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Reeberry: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
gregyboy:
Dis is d woman who was f**ked at are young aged messely nw at old she still want to get f**ked again this what the pastor call sexually transmitted demon am sorry to say this to you mam all di*ks are on vacation u aint anyone nw and ever
@all d*cks are on vacation. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Those WHO Bleep went ....abeg who get that picture make e borrow me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ultimate73(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2017
yinmu..... dy deceive urself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by stonefaze: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2017
[In as much as I don't like this lady for what she stands for...... She is very correct.most girls out there can't be as cute as she is at her age
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by fingistan(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2017
For ur fat mind.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Where is the beauty? Respect your age madam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Trexnemesis(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2017
stonefaze:
[In as much as I don't like this lady for what she stands for...... She is very correct.most girls out there can't be as cute as she is at her age

Truth. Thanks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Michel2013: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2017
is she bereaved? why dressing up like a mourning widow?

what can do!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Kdiva(f): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2017
well, the mod's who put this on front page seem to think so.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by labo101: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by frubben(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2017
You lack sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ahamonyeka(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2017
aunty kemi is true you are the most beautiful lady at 52 my daddy is 72 and he needs woman to marry I do not know if you will be interested.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Zenlife: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2017
You're a beautiful woman in and out and I like you, your spirit, soul and deeds.
Am also well made by Him.
You're admirable. Only few can understand.
And that's okay.

Cheers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Gesd(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2017
lie lie come and see my grandmother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.