Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (28333 Views)

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by afrokid(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
sent the transaction i.d as text
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by afrokid(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
importexpert:

once you make your transfer kindly send your details as a text message. your success is my pride

sent my email with transaction id
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by afrokid(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
importexpert:

once you make your transfer kindly send your details as a text message. your success is my pride

I am yet to receive the ebook, importexpert.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2017
databoy247:
@OP,

You are misleading people with your title. Since all your posts are about affiliate marketing, it should be about that.

Online business is NOT just affiliate marketing.

People just come here to make ridiculous comments. If this guy(@importexpert) is misleading people, are you the one to find out, don't nairaland have moderators again. Can't you see its making front page?

Before you even thought of reading this post, you dnt think the moderators have already checked his affiliate link...read through his page...bought his book...before promoting him.

People could just be so crazily ridiculous and just get pissed for nothing... just at other people's great success.

If you know exactly how to do what this guy is doing, do you know the kind of peace you will always have in your mind to know that you are making money at ease and you have more than enough time to help others succeed.

Please if you dnt know what to do with your time, please kindly help me and go and read this: https://www.nairaland.com/3543103/3-legitimate-online-businesses-nigerian#52331903

So you can see in that link that he gave you 3 different legit business you can do. So why coming here and giving people etremely ill advice. Be guided please.

I believe you made that comment above out of ignorance, maybe you dint see the link i gave here.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh well, thanks for the insult your crocodile smile cudnt shade nonetheless.

Not every one cares to joke around everytime

Hv a nice day

Bros, that book is cost practically nothing.

I believe you must have spent atleast 3000 naira on December 25th and more "than" 3000 naira for your girlfriend.

If I was you, I would have postponed my December 25th to January 25th.

Just trying to advice...One love!
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Klington:
Is it something one can read and understand without physical mentorship cos some of these ebooks can be somewhat technical.

There is no harm in trying...it won't hurt.

Stop thinking...stop wondering...take a step.

He is always there to provide PREMIUM support. So no stress!!!
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017
NubiLove:
I seriously doubt you are making more than $800 a month with affiliate marketing. You must be those guys that only make money by selling ebooks teaching people how to make money with affiliate marketing.

Here it goes again.!!!

Why waist your time calculating the money in his bank account? Why not focus on making your own?

The bible says, mind your own business.

OMG.....I feel so sick to see people saying anything related to the opposite of "THANK YOU FOR THIS E-BOOK".
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by Princejydo(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2017
I am Olajide I have just make an online payment and i have sent the necessary thing to the mobile, pls send the books. Good bless u
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by shiffynaani(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nairalanders,this Man Is Truly God Sent. Purchased The Book 3 Days Ago And It Was Awesome.Think And Act Fast Now!
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by dabuble: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
this is over three months after the creation of othis threat, please can we have feed back from those who bought the boo... am going ashead tio make payment though with or without feed back
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by CosmicJames(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
dabuble:
this is over three months after the creation of othis threat, please can we have feed back from those who bought the boo... am going ashead tio make payment though with or without feed back
Buying the e-book is one thing.
Applying what is in the e-book is another thing.
There are enough positive feedbacks from people who bought the e-book already.
Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by dabuble: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
To be candit i bouhgt the affiliate material from you but you have never for once acted as a mentor. You dont rrespond to calls or messages, so i keep wondering what you meant by one needs a mentor when you sold your ebook to me and off you went. Im getting disapointed at internet marketers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.