Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,977 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency (8252 Views)

Make $$$ With LCF COIN / Guys! Take Advantage Of 500$ Bonus Upon Registration For Lcf Coin Cryptocurrency / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by KnowMore: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
LCF Crypto Currency Is new and will defiantly compete with bitcoin soon. LCF cryptocurrency is currently given out the sum of $500 dollars to all new member. I know you think it isn't working right? Hmm, that's the same thing i thought when i first heard about it.

Its believed that the Chinese Government and Rothschild wants to partner together and help make ecurrency and LCF coin more stranger and better.
In a bid to conquer the ecurrency business, LCF is now giving out free cash to all those that will become part of their story in 2017.

This free cash will only be given to all those who register offline now. once LCF website comes online live, they will be no more bonuses for new member registration for LCF cryptocurrency.

Since Lcf wants to serve as a medium by which people from all round the word transact on daily basis, it will be important for you to provide complete information about yourself.

Your Full name
Your phone Number
Your national ID number (PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE,)
Your address

The reason for the collection of such data for LCF crypto currency is to help reduce the number of illegal accounts.. Because some people will go on and submit multiple forms in other to accumulate free forms for themselves.

After this free period, you have to buy coins at market value to become a member.

Send your detials to ecurrencyguide2020@gmail.com
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by KnowMore: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
You can comment or send an email to ecurrencyguide2020@gmail.com for more information.. Thanks
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by ariy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
can we spend the free LCF immediately if we want?
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by KnowMore: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yes you can but that will be once the free membership ends..

ariy:
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by ekwii: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
KnowMore:
Yes you can but that will be once the free membership ends..

How would you access your account after registration? to know whether it is successful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
i smell scam if not why do need this much details? y nt create a WhatsApp group n add evrybody
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Chris909(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2017
After registration, how you get to know if the registration was successful or not or how do you know that you have received the 1000 LCF coins.
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by southprince(m): 4:50am On Jan 05, 2017
rchrdkth@gmail.com
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Michael11stock(m): 2:07am On Mar 11, 2017
nice
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Rhea(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2017
[size=48pt]Stop deceiving the public with this scam[/size]
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Rhea(f): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Do not be deceived. Disclaimer by Rothschild Group denying ever backing LCF coins

Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by bt2017(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2017
ariy:
We do not believe that in China by the police confirmed as a hoax. I am Chinese, I live in China Guangdong Province, I WhatsApp: 008618902790535.
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by Michaelnsd: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency by WilderPeters: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
my friend was looking for a tool to know future predictions of crypto. He posts some questions on a forum about crypto price where he got to know about this new opening. Now he is very happy.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Goods With Tbc At Konga And Jumia Now!!! / Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You / Investment in Real Estate, the surest way to go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.