Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Make $$$ With LCF COIN - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $$$ With LCF COIN (2065 Views)

All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency / Guys! Take Advantage Of 500$ Bonus Upon Registration For Lcf Coin Cryptocurrency / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $$$ With LCF COIN by ochuski(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
HELLO.. *i have goodnews for you all. Have you heard of LCF coin? Its the official crypto currency of the Chinese govt that will launch fully by June and its bigger than BITCOIN. Registration is ongoing now for new members. Register now and get free gift of $$$$.*
*Fill in ur details below and send it to me and get registered ASAP*.

Username :
Full Names :
National Identity Number :
Email :
Re: Make $$$ With LCF COIN by Leopantro: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2017
this is a fake site collecting peoples identification details. the last time I saw this it said the deadline was 31th December now is June.
search Nairaland for prior posts about it
Re: Make $$$ With LCF COIN by ochuski(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Leopantro:
this is a fake site collecting peoples identification details. the last time I saw this it said the deadline was 31th December now is June.
search Nairaland for prior posts about it

Its not fake.
Due to some issues, they were not able to launch on the date you mentioned.
But now the site is ready. You can check it out www.lcfhc.com
It was early today my admin sent me my details. Register now if you have not.
Re: Make $$$ With LCF COIN by caco(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin some folks just won't learn ...
Re: Make $$$ With LCF COIN by Rhea(f): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2017
ochuski:
HELLO.. *i have goodnews for you all. Have you heard of LCF coin? Its the official crypto currency of the Chinese govt that will launch fully by June and its bigger than BITCOIN. Registration is ongoing now for new members. Register now and get free gift of $$$$.*
*Fill in ur details below and send it to me and get registered ASAP*.

Username :
Full Names :
National Identity Number :
Email :

This is a scam. The proof is attached below and freely available on the Rothschild Group website
https://www.rothschild.com/en/newsroom/EN_RCO_2017_LCF-project-falsely-associates-unregulated-scheme-with-Rothschild-name.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Guide Using Indicators To Earn Upto 10usd Per Session In Binary Options / Get Opay Loans Of You To 200,000 Naira (flexible Payment And No Collateral) / What Is Nasdaq Or NAS100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.