Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos (3826 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
In a bid to promote peace and unity among residents, billionaire businessman and oil tycoon; Ayiri Emami organized a cooking contest at his palatable mansion in Warri, Delta state. Different communities gathered to showcase their cooking skills in order to impress the business mogul and win the grand price of some cash and foodstuff. See photos from the contest below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-organizes.html

1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
nice one
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by abiolert(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
hmmm nice one . There are other better ways of empowerment shall. oga ayiri, must you allow adults to sweat before you give them something?

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Icoquet(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by chukxie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na only one person get all that compound? Some people dey chop money for 9ja ooooo! shocked
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
dats a good move from him
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
rich men don't call it compound but MANSION...lol
chukxie:
Na only one person get all that compound? Some people dey chop money for 9ja ooooo! shocked
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by kilode100(f): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bush Billionaire.

He couldn't provide cooking gas and better working conditions for them. Some fools will come here and tell me that fire wood cooking taste better.

See the bare bodies and sweat? Yuck!

Rubbish!

10 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by carzola(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Do this people realize they are many without
Food to eat in this country why not channel
This money to helping the poor.. Instead of wasting it hosting a cooking contest to show off.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chai I don't no DELTA people are also suffering from too much intake of OTOUKE weed undecided
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by chukxie(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
rich men don't call it compound but MANSION...lol

My teeth don fall finish from looking at the photos grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by kilode100(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
This money to helping the poor.. Instead of wasting it hosting a cooking contest to show off.

What cooking competition? The guy man said that to the illiterate villagers... Don't be surprised that they cooked all that food with their money all in a bid to win a bag of rice and 10k.

He might be having a party and conceived the idea sef. Ayiri looks hungry in that pic.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Things we do for money. Poverty na disease.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by CplusJason: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
yarimo:
Chai I don't no DELTA people are also suffering from too much intake of OTOUKE weed undecided
And i believe you and the indigenes of your state are suffering from chronic mental disorder....

Poor man, poor sense.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
And i believe you and the indigenes of your state are suffering from chronic mental disorder....

Poor man, poor sense.
kikikiki grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by carzola(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

What cooking competition? The guy man said that to the illiterate villagers... Don't be surprised that they cooked all that food with their money all in a bid to win a bag of rice and 10k.

He might be having a party and conceived the idea sef. Ayiri looks hungry in that pic.
buh this ayeri guy was on money during GEJ time in office now he has a pot belly and looks like an okrika cloths seller

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by kilode100(f): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
buh this ayeri guy was on money during GEJ time in office now he has a pot belly and looks like an okrika cloths seller

Lolllzzzzzz. Hence the emergency competition!! Ayiri was hungry and needed food .

Dude just scammed the illiterate villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by carzola(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

Lolllzzzzzz. Hence the emergency competition!! Ayiri was hungry and needed food .

Dude just scammed the illiterate villagers.
when I watch master chef Australia they use a small plate and small quantity to taste and judge the food.. This one they are using basin and big spoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by kilode100(f): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
when I watch master chef Australia they use a small plate and small quantity to taste and judge the food.. This one they are using basin and big spoon

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:
Bush Billionaire.

He couldn't provide cooking gas and better working conditions for them. Some fools will come here and tell me that fire wood cooking taste better.

Rubbish!

God bless you for taking note of this.

Style and class is not for all.

Me I want to do tweaking competition. Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
This guy doesnt have good taste at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by WeNigerDelta: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ayiri does this every news year's day.. The women are relieved from cooking.. And the competition is among men...

P.S to those complaining about the cooking conditions...A lot of wealthy men in Naija went straight from street to wealth, they missed an education in sophistication and true class..

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy

Ayiri is a coded longthroat. See better food.

Waiting for eternally pained and angry ipob zombies to come insult him since this isnt coming from the fat toad, their hero, callled Asari Dokubo. grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Nixiepie(f): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mumuness
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
Are there no hungry peopple in your village? How many of them has your village chief assisted? undecided
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by idupaul: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sprawling compound
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:
Bush Billionaire.

Rubbish!
Once upon a time militant bush billionaire. Jungle don mature, now he is cooking soup for publicity. I doubt if he has 50m in his acct. Buhari is a common deniminator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by carzola(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I knew that would make you laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
WeNigerDelta:
Ayiri does this every news year's day.. The women are relieved from cooking.. And the competition is among men...

P.S to those complaining about the cooking conditions...A lot of wealthy men in Naija went straight from street to wealth, they missed an education in sophistication and true class..
Then his prioty should be to get Education, its not too late to go school. Which one be cooking competition for men on top firewoor again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ayiri means someone whose head has turned 360 degrees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make International Payment Without CBN 100$ Daily Limit / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / Nigerian Made Electric Cables Are The Best !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.