Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please Help Interprets This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Interprets This Dream. (998 Views)

Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream / Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interprets This Dream. by dmostcheerful(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please for serious help.
Hello good pm.
I had a dream I was on a bicycle but someone was riding we are suppose to cross a downhill bridge I was so afraid and he sensed it.
He asked me to hold him why we ride down, I held him and we crossed, on crossing he asked me to stop holding him. When we crossed he gave me the bicycle and said I should look after it.
I lost the bicycle, I was so afraid cause probably we will be needing it to go back, i later found the bicycle on a roof top, he(the rider) got back just immediately I found the bicycle. In my dream I was about calling home cause I was so afraid I will be left alone. when I was about borrowing a phone I found the bicycle and that was when the person who gave me the bicycle came back.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Deicide: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy it's just a Dream o Don't think to much about it...
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Have you prayed about it?

If not, then PRAY...

First and foremost, you were on a bike with a man on coming down a hill which could represent life's journey. it wasn't an easy journey hence you were afraid you wouldn't make it. But you had an helper.. It was a bicycle and cant take more than one behind because the helper was meant for you.
I don't know who that helper might represent.
Perhaps God, or an angel or a person.. The bicycle was a tool with which you could prevail.. I don't know the tool and that's why you need prayers.
It will get to a point where you will be left alone. You will pray and no answer will seem to come.. You are supposed to use the tool. Don't loose it out of fear or frustration.. You will seek for help and none will come (trying to reach your family on the phone.)

After your trying period and you rediscover the tool, your helper will return

Shallom.

You still need to pray for God to confirm these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Kondomatic(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Where's the bicycle now?
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by SeunLanLege(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
And these are the people who will have kids and also vote in our elections.

I'm disappointed at the lack of any measurable intellect in this thread.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by myfantasies(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
It's just a dream

Person no fit dream again for dis country without people reading meaning into it

Dat is how i was told that if you eat in ur dream u will join witch or wat ever, i don tire to eat for dream, i no see d witches join
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by dmostcheerful(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
plavic:
Have you prayed about it?

If not, then PRAY...

First and foremost, you were on a bike with a man on coming down a hill which could represent life's journey. it wasn't an easy journey hence you were afraid you wouldn't make it. But you had an helper.. It was a bicycle and cant take more than one behind because the helper was meant for you.
I don't know who that helper might represent.
Perhaps God, or an angel or a person.. The bicycle was a tool with which you could prevail.. I don't know the tool and that's why you need prayers.
It will get to a point where you will be left alone. You will pray and no answer will seem to come.. You are supposed to use the tool. Don't loose it out of fear or frustration.. You will seek for help and none will come (trying to reach your family on the phone.)

After your trying period and you rediscover the tool, your helper will return

Shallom.

You still need to pray for God to confirm these.
Thanks so much I appreciate.
I know an ordinary dream if I have one, and I know this is no ordinary.
Currently passing true one of those trying time.
I believe God will see me through.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Emescot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Your dream is very clear tho,
U know what it means to go down
Riding a bicyle means being steady or in balance
Riding with someone would mean asking for help from someone to get you through with something maybe cause u are too afraid to do things alone
Losing the bicycle Would mean losing balance with how your life is going... Well you need a good friend in your life, someone to share your joy and sorrows with, someone who will be by your side. Its really not something too spiritually serious its just about your social and day to day life.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
dmostcheerful:

Thanks so much I appreciate.
I know an ordinary dream if I have one, and I know this is no ordinary.
Currently passing true one of those trying time.
I believe God will see me through.

God gave you something to see you through. Use it..but if you don't know it, ask God to show you. This phase is about to be over.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:
It's just a dream

Person no fit dream again for dis country without people reading meaning into it

Dat is how i was told that if you eat in ur dream u will join witch or wat ever, i don tire to eat for dream, i no see d witches join

When next you eat in the dream, no need to panic, just bless the food and turn it into nourishment. Jesus did that with water.
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by myfantasies(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
plavic:

When next you eat in the dream, no need to panic, just bless the food and turn it into nourishment. Jesus did that with water.

I still dey eat for dream grin grin
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

I still dey eat for dream grin grin
Your own case is different.

Kneel down let me pray for you. grin
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by myfantasies(f): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
plavic:

Your own case is different.

Kneel down let me pray for you. grin

Even d food for dream don dey reduce, recession don dey affect am

Soon na empty plate dem go serve me
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Even d food for dream don dey reduce, recession don dey affect am

Soon na empty plate dem go serve me

LOL.. No free food again o. You gats work for am. grin
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by myfantasies(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
plavic:

LOL.. No free food again o. You gats work for am. grin

I dey tell you

Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:
I dey tell you
LOL
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Please for serious help.
Hello good pm.
I had a dream I was on a bicycle but someone was riding we are suppose to cross a downhill bridge I was so afraid and he sensed it.
He asked me to hold him why we ride down, I held him and we crossed, on crossing he asked me to stop holding him. When we crossed he gave me the bicycle and said I should look after it.
I lost the bicycle, I was so afraid cause probably we will be needing it to go back, i later found the bicycle on a roof top, he(the rider) got back just immediately I found the bicycle. In my dream I was about calling home cause I was so afraid I will be left alone. when I was about borrowing a phone I found the bicycle and that was when the person who gave me the bicycle came back.
You are lemme say lucky or maybe the prayerful type. D end of any dream is always very important. You found d bike back at d end, dats good Buh wait o, was d bike still on d roof where u found it or it was on d ground before u woke up?
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by dmostcheerful(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You are lemme say lucky or maybe the prayerful type. D end of any dream is always very important. You found d bike back at d end, dats good Buh wait o, was d bike still on d roof where u found it or it was on d ground before u woke up?
I later brought it down from the roof
Re: Please Help Interprets This Dream. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
dmostcheerful:

I later brought it down from the roof
Wow. Very good. Couldn't be better cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Church Banner Spotted In Abuja, Leaves Everyone Shocked (photo) / Godly Lady In America: Is There Hope For Me? / Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.